Thinking Of You

Rich couple points guns at BLM protestors

Recommended Posts

Thinking Of You
Posted (edited)

I can’t even put into words how I feel about this

 

 

 

 

Edited by Thinking Of You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trent W

Was their house under attack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameFatale

Apparently they weren’t protesting on public property. This was in a gated community with signs up everywhere that said private and no trespassing. I don’t think they should have thrown their guns out cause it couldn’t gotten dangerous but I also don’t think the protesters should have broken into a gated area.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lepetitmonstr
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Apparently they weren’t protesting on public property. This was in a gated community with signs up everywhere that said private and no trespassing. I don’t think they should have thrown their guns out cause it couldn’t gotten dangerous but I also don’t think the protesters should have broken into a gated area.  

As much I hate those rotten pieces of trash...... if this is true then it's a little more complex of an issue.

Though they shouldn't have pointed their guns like........ wtf :deadbanana2:

Edited by lepetitmonstr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Insanity

I was wondering why r they protesting random rich people? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Breathe On Moi

omg is that Sonya from real housewives of NY?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Legacy

weren't they going to protest infront of the mayor's house and had to go through to neigborhood on their way?

 

Anyway, this is shoking to me. They're casually pointing their guns like that  :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starshine

That house tho lord. :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brishka

So, they aren't allowed to protect their own house:deadbanana2: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lost In Paradise
7 minutes ago, Legacy said:

weren't they going to protest infront of the mayor's house and had to go through to neigborhood on their way?

 

Anyway, this is shoking to me. They're casually pointing their guns like that  :rip:

The fact that the mayor, a public servant, lives in this neighborhood...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
firecrotch

That woman serving the kris Jenner meme :deadbanana4:

4ec3fe5be32fc9708c5b88b5c33df97f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cz!

America. :skull:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Violet Skye

Well, they broke into private property.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alessandra

This is America.

 

Ebp3U4CXgAIh5Su?format=jpg&name=small

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Violet Skye
2 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

This is America.

 

Ebp3U4CXgAIh5Su?format=jpg&name=small

 

DEAD. But honestly, these protestors have TOTALLY missed the point and have completely lost it. Which is why I've been off the BLM movement boat for a while now. I can't be a part of this.

 

(For the record, I still support black lives and their growth in society... just not this craziness)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpow
18 minutes ago, Violet Skye said:

DEAD. But honestly, these protestors have TOTALLY missed the point and have completely lost it. Which is why I've been off the BLM movement boat for a while now. I can't be a part of this.

 

(For the record, I still support black lives and their growth in society... just not this craziness)

You can't support black lives without supporting BLM :rip:  Serving a gay Trump voter tea.

 

--

 

The protesters were there to go to the mayor's house.  The legality of those streets being completely private is up in the air, but even if it is a private street and those protesters were trespassing, no protester got further than the sidewalk and posed no threat to those residents.  The neighborhood pays a fee for personal protection from a security agency, so it is not in their right to come out and point weapons at people walking by.  What they did is an unlawful use of a weapon which is a class D felony in Missouri, though I am sure with how rich they are it won't really affect them and they will pay the fine (if charged) and move on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olpsy

Has BLM ever randomly attacked a house?

(NOT a Business)?

 

They could of sat there and continued to have their morning breakfast. Nobody was trying to attack them. I swear, some people will hop at any opportunity to brandish their weapon. 
 

BLM is an inclusive and spacious movement. People shouldn’t allow their paranoid delusional’s to cloud their judgement.

 

Now if BLM provoked them more than what the video is showing then they need to get it together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Violet Skye
9 minutes ago, jpow said:

You can't support black lives without supporting BLM :rip:  Serving a gay Trump voter tea.

 

--

 

The protesters were there to go to the mayor's house.  The legality of those streets being completely private is up in the air, but even if it is a private street and those protesters were trespassing, no protester got further than the sidewalk and posed no threat to those residents.  The neighborhood pays a fee for personal protection from a security agency, so it is not in their right to come out and point weapons at people walking by.  What they did is an unlawful use of a weapon which is a class D felony in Missouri, though I am sure with how rich they are it won't really affect them and they will pay the fine (if charged) and move on. 

Umm, yes you can. BLM has become very cult-like and that's not me. There was literally an order to tear down white Jesus statues last week.

 

And no, in Missouri law they can use their weapon to protect their private property. In fact, they could have killed them if they showed no signs of retreat. Why are we defending this behavior? They could have just followed the signs and not trespassed and they would not have been in that situation. Again, being irresponsible here and you are just encouraging more chaos and disruption instead peace. These protestors are looking for trouble instead of trying to do some real change (which, ultimately, starts from within but that's another topic.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpow
1 minute ago, Violet Skye said:

Umm, yes you can. BLM has become very cult-like and that's not me. There was literally an order to tear down white Jesus statues last week.

 

And no, in Missouri law they can use their weapon to protect their private property. In fact, they could have killed them if they showed no signs of retreat. Why are we defending this behavior? They could have just followed the signs and not trespassed and they would not have been in that situation. Again, being irresponsible here and you are just encouraging more chaos and disruption instead peace. These protestors are looking for trouble instead of trying to do some real change (which, ultimately, starts from within but that's another topic.)

Shaun King said that, not BLM.  Just because Shaun King was an early supporter of BLM doesn't make his views the same as the organization.  There has been no official order from the BLM organization itself to tear down white Jesus statues.

 

--

 

The protesters literally just sat in front of the mayors house and chanted some things.  They did not cause any violence, so I don't know why you think they were looking for trouble?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Violet Skye
4 minutes ago, jpow said:

Shaun King said that, not BLM.  Just because Shaun King was an early supporter of BLM doesn't make his views the same as the organization.  There has been no official order from the BLM organization itself to tear down white Jesus statues.

 

--

 

The protesters literally just sat in front of the mayors house and chanted some things.  They did not cause any violence, so I don't know why you think they were looking for trouble?  

Shaun King, whether you admit it or not, has become the face of this movement and he knows how influential he has become. A simple “I support this” can get people do the most radical and extreme things. It’s obvious his goal is to become some sort of pioneering figure and he will do it at the cost of the followers.

 

The millions and millions of donations received by BLM only shows how big of a business Racism actually is. Why stop now? This business model is clearly working. If you are smart you will see through all of this, and find a way to support the black community, without having to support BLM.

 

And to answer your last statement, you seem to have forgotten that they have broken into private property. A gated a community. That couple had every right to stand their ground. And you would do the same thing if anyone did anything like that to your home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HBK-79

What part of Missouri is this?

 

Confederate supporters were pointing guns at BLM protests this past weekend in a middle-of-nowhere MO town called Branson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpow
50 minutes ago, Violet Skye said:

And you would do the same thing if anyone did anything like that to your home. 

I would absolutely NEVER threaten to shoot people walking my past my house on the sidewalk with a semi automatic rifle, regardless if I lived in a private neighborhood or not.  
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpow

Shaun King is also NOT the face of the BLM movement.  Stop letting Fox News and OANN feed your head with those lies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoisonPill
26 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

John Roberts might as well come out as a moderate democrat cause the GOP is gonna tear him to pieces.

 

The way McConnell worked so hard for a majority on the court and that majority keeps b!tch slapping them day after day.

Sir this is a Wendy’s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Violet Skye
11 minutes ago, jpow said:

I would absolutely NEVER threaten to shoot people walking my past my house on the sidewalk with a semi automatic rifle, regardless if I lived in a private neighborhood or not.  
 

 

That was on a gated community private property and that includes the sidewalk. People who trespass automatically open themselves up for any outcome. Obviously I don't believe in killing anyone on the spot (which they didn't), but because of their stupidity that can happen.

 

If you watch there were some protestors provoking them. You are giving an excuse to these protestors and that's a part of the problem. A line must be drawn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites