• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

7 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Iconic round

ebCi0O-m0rw_KDlUPjoHlQz0GjV9pT1jvqoEk9MV5kAc9NJAg7gTEgXutmjBdNGUW5hSASZwGJjn-fzsyZh0NMEgKY79HQU7NdnCenqsETaDFfxQWQlfI-FoGTfW7ivAdH2mLsbe

period

The entries...

tenor.gif

the bullying, I-

splplNF.gif

ROUND 3: RED
1 person get a special power
2 people get automatically eliminated

boys | Olivia Palermo
Spoiler

VuzvdAELIhR18YTJaM8lzNFbKq_2bJOF6rZaKImWzvbrdffJ40LkNcuoVpgyQoB74ugPZWvpr27H-8iI0vI7jUO-LnWKAr1AC-5PT_shVkuNgEB9Z-M29Mg793yjyVPoY9L0epXZ

disruptive | Post Malone

Spoiler

Zjh-KU2C7gJ7khbObtHQIFJJHes1Dmz_pj3joGQJ8tYa-XV2vUM0kIuJ7_8dDoFxtYf744C6v8biaM5ivWnU-0LmfLp2WNlgqngYlscA2RmsITBYe54OAlBIV2ACcA-C22EVR-vK

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman

Spoiler

Nicole-Kidman-In-Atelier-Versace-2020-Golden-Globe-Awards.jpg

nicole-kidman-con-un-vestido-rojo-en-los-golden-globes-2020.jpg

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna

Spoiler

vhqTvZl02ISrsyQcJi5AyrbqrjsRRj6vfMYEi5_3HUhl_DDQESgXNM-7Jc0eMhDE1ISBTtD2WoGYvVSM0ho3ANYiMbBvDhLtF1__Ts1agIZoH5U-6ToxUIVZXxjm8-E1SBLPRcV0

2IQ7AZzNL9BKcVLs7okNPejHs87Qd7vscTNTMYvwFOMWZ7ccWV9IkIiPqQrrjwrqTaH5-mFYc86jkBtvStbmc-8LEtAcKRXlVi-LX4AvyLzm3jD98UM_F9JpIW69TXFs8irbQspZ

W9f5RnzJhCpEX1WOpZjIx88IYHSumSIC2QnFIN4wA5JVzQCna3p5aFfkOvgRCoiJCUYGPwmgA9xGIuPqC2NKVQJY9PeGkfMFFlg8QuYUznQl7Pb0pJeOVMTYZ5P543DNxwY7A-FY

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls

Spoiler

uV9XAYX.gif

NauSu9L.jpg

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell

Spoiler

lOKPXxf.jpg

CPYMD19.jpg

rTouJrs.gif

Astronomy | Blake Lively

Spoiler

lN2KPEWvJyzo9nswW-XTFJg_WVSya8sh5E_-N_mTrHPnHdlUZIMkmWHSmXlbZKvffaVvidh_8peM7k5GQLThpJTVFu2XuA9Z_dCBNDNlTBEILDS3XuNjJ0fM85HNPrBJeIHTEvyA

cxdVmjXQZ9G4eLI1mOo5a2j51B-dIr5BzPjVgiUNoh7iaFxOZ99zZFGXYFPkxBJ1tmldOShTN5K5AKUcuiQxv9CJedziRoE3eoMFDLc8gkpjC129lg2qc-ejIX9-VltAWjGHjdSx

5VQfZLOfNTM-lyJGMsTAcupsWrCXu3kBvym1R8itFf3H2mJY1WUQ0IejdTr6anS3RCqPObOdvhT_FQJ1dAF-HeI9fUb-tC29PNQNN11V3BCnbxoI0rj2wkKBEeWz7E1XdeY1VVGC

Guero | Rihanna

Spoiler

pDA1hbD.jpg

HfflNjZ.jpg

luckystrike | Violet Chachki

Spoiler

wjZc63I.jpg

vd1HICv.jpg

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya

Spoiler

original.png

GettyImages-504404164.jpg

zendaya-coleman-golden-globes-2016-red-c

giphy.gif

Element | Sasha Luss

Spoiler

bA-SGMc9emDHKVH21gmH7LXNYABxM22YzYuB-o1EvkpQ1odHxDOG4Ykdeeagp2JT4KzDqhDXjqbjaSw0qhhgb7YknSZ7JmXOprce1mFzI_LGvQ-vOnah0G7eL62YlmVG5iKriPqc

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid

Spoiler

vfbWJW8.jpg

nintchdbpict000283713811-e1479718011589.jpg?w=619

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck

Spoiler

NV-1eb025qKV9M1SIoaneyI1_gEveMq_28nGKREKwgqxtIzx8iyATcMRCSDLuaYg-Di20YJlQAKAWYmCF4ZK3AJAl3BKeasrPUgzW6JmckD8eZEGAqN1cyqoGxgANaLN22bCoNd6

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall

Spoiler

aUsJhUJLSnAVvfKbUe7zwaZpqz6pkJc7_M9NJKuSn61w1aN80RiKnK1E6xxsgeBIGKiK6G1MXyNeUeN5SWBwFKjoKeOkiQu4o9rM2hAahJhsNDf-i3N2bZBKMRQkL-SNyy5AA332

YzOt7GHqV3CVKPHo0dTkIZTnsNpWHLPjrG5wf6tDFzVgsullrjr-M3nJ7EvE0FP70veKL4-eKruOJqpG8hRN7pUOh4eHqrmLLJY7aGKqNaM6FfnD9bAKQCkzspjc-F6I1x2bkNdj

giphy.webp

Invisibility | Iman

Spoiler

PvwHwOnjrY4-_x6xxjdUi9tax5dyPZZM9OCddDU5W-J8cW4PTwVQpaNnZ8JRPMrwQoWLgaY0KYGur5HguhkmIOZ5zS-fu1xOBzeb1BovfguGw2fJ2lE5crfRIPu6kyxYRAGTHG1P

Staryu | Leonie Hanne

Spoiler

dPk_xZ_CWEr6OMELjwAumpRADt9mtyNFB_6i1hykiPtHwmy1fTRV5AAmxBtoqlGFt2SaBi8021PWOwxq_KwqFvMper4472TV3X32OOTPKmY6yI8JyIEevUW8TBaTXUfBrGbCEx0X

Dom | Miranda Kerr

Spoiler

oC6R3i6xczasf4nijiQCGmiJXwDTFDOjyfxLuYlvjQYuuuqmcR0KC6blpLCd4DEa-VggPnONoBJGOxHGIW4Fx-8lCFKUS4Q7-LaQdX-rSznkaMo1BdJ9ntLTPGqJ29_y58YQE3xr

Dessy | Megan Fox

Spoiler

ZVXokGq.jpg

b5XZyeq.jpg

aUHNW46.jpg

jyDdQMN.jpg

Mr. Duff | Halsey

Spoiler

Gpilv5J3zFVt0gxlWbwU-Cm1XlTlnw_kuj04kBgUduKxLq-68LOlJ9ghavDjP_Oouetn68IhbzjKtrrVs_sXMOeVFmxLshC2B7EQXpdi4Mq3cEv5jaVn5VdTEkAmnJbLEIjAU5io

moonlightbae | JLo

Spoiler

GUzumC7YoRkmuKvYf2nbfVJ4sIE3eFIx3TMPo6E1gF36-7AbguLuRNni6LgxWxwgsvZqcB_YyiTseaD5CDWqNjbrVojFbr9YLNRfCRIZB-apb2HcuOxYMkXbeRIs3yqWsyYqXQbB

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate

Spoiler

Dsrab9a.jpg

fDNbJcj.jpg

CgGRDec-UfnDjI4jQ-XuvyWRM7LMZAi-HjjMK-WXjuEIW7lIm1i7d4lZu8JkbfHhTiLsACJ5H3oeRTr60H8-qqPN_xwh2iVqnL4EGVYMcmAIe78BmQ8QlV8Iy6OUaE6LTWUv4kTC

Pedro | Netta Barzilai

Spoiler

QFi90pVd4U0a3oKAaMVW652sST4oh5ZJuFJ--8r6n-QzEmAGCbtvfba1L6irVfiyFdCGvmGMzFxykkG349oJll8G2f4s0LaeK-J-00RP8Ky___tuogS72hxyg76m8bAV0BAKZv7V

@boys @disruptive @Overprotected @kipperskipper @DevonRoars @Taylucifer @Astronomy @Guero @luckystrike 

@Not Like The Movies @Element @touya kinomoto @Rotunda @Tsareena @Invisibility @Staryu @Dom

@Dessy @Mr. Duff @Moonlightbae @thecptz @Pedro

@clue @Navyofbadgals @Noah @PinkBox

what a major upgrade from last round

we did that gurls :clap3:

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

what a major upgrade from last round

we did that gurls :clap3:

I would hope so with going from purple to red :thing:

Inch resting 

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I would hope so with going from purple to red :thing:

i mean, it was not hard to top given how tragic last round was but most gurls really stepped up this round. I wish you luck ranking everyone tbh.

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - It's cute. Doesn't blow me away by any means but it does its job well, love the subtle detaling on the arms x

disruptive | Post Malone  - Well ehm.. I guess there had to be a bad suit one day, it's a shame that it was in the round that often has the strongest outfits. This looks just very jarring and a bit cheap-ish. 

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - It's cute! I'm a bit lost on the bag here, but the dress itself is very sleek and nice. Def your best offering thus far.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - omg this is super sexy :jonny6:  nice job

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - thank you for not taking the easy route and choosing that red outfit she wore for one of those AS4 lipsyncs (which isn't good enough for this round tbh). This is cute, it's very mugler. I wish she camped it up even more and gave us more Mugler, but it's nice!

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - it's just very nicely constructed tbh. Idk if the glitter was really necessary, but it doesn't bring it down either so I'm not too mad at it. Overall pretty cute. 

Astronomy | Blake Lively  - cute, very elegant

Guero | Rihanna - just super classy, and simple but effective. 

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - Love the fabric, love the styling, I am however not the biggest fan of the bottom of the dress :thing: 

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - Yeah idk, this looks kinda awkward with its silhouette. Love the styling and fabric here too.

Element | Sasha Luss - wish we had a better look of it but I like it tbh. I feel like it would look like **** if it wasn't in motion, but for now in this picture that we got here, I like it x

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - this is.. not cute :deadbanana: it looks like two dresses in one, and to top it off, neither of the two dresses would be really that great on their own, but are even worse together. It's.. just.. very confusing. Also not a big fan of her hair with this too :thing: Cute shoe tho!

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - super pretty, loved her take on Sasha's outfit. It's just very classy. Not the biggest fan of the color of the gloves, but I can ignore it easily so x

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - outfit wise, this was prolly one of her weakest outfits on the season. It just looked a bit cheap. I guess she did a good job on the make over itself, but the dress itself really isn't that great.

Invisibility | Iman - cute, def an improvement from last round. It's both very classy but still also 'out there', which I appreciate x

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - very street style, which I don't mind, but I wish everything fit a lil tighter. Not quite sure what to do with this but I appreciate the risk of not sending a simple red gown x

Dom | Miranda Kerr - this does not fit her.. that well :thing:  It's both a simple dress, but also weird because of some of the choices :thing: not the biggest fan

Dessy | Megan Fox - it's okay. It's very sexy but I'm not the biggest fan of the hip cut-out. It kinda cheapens the dress. but again, okay overall x

Mr. Duff | Halsey - yeah this looks like it doesn't fit her that well either :thing: And with a simple dress, a flaw is the last thing you want here. That said, there were dresses I disliked more, so there's that!

Moonlightbae | JLo - I wish they just replaced the lips with stoning. The lips.. kinda cheapen the dress. The dress itself is cute tho. Nothing mindblowing but it does its job and it's cute x

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - hmm.. On one hand I appreciate her (and you) for trying something a bit different.. but I'm going to be honest and say that this is just very ugly :thing:  for starters it looks like the dress is swallowing her. The shoulder thingies look.. weird. And it almost looks like there's a disconnect between the top (or 'bra') part and what's below it. 

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - this looks cheap. Not the biggest fan of the two types of fabrics together, and the silhouette isn't that great either. Also that shoe is a no-no

@boys @disruptive @Overprotected @kipperskipper @DevonRoars @Taylucifer @Astronomy @Guero @luckystrike 

@Not Like The Movies @Element @touya kinomoto @Rotunda @Tsareena @Invisibility @Staryu @Dom

@Dessy @Mr. Duff @Moonlightbae @thecptz @Pedro

def an improvement from last round.. tho I'm still slightly underwhelmed because red x. so yeah x

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

fattest?

can't believe you just completed your trinity of not sending (with Adut), being colorblind (with He Cong) and now not being able to read either :clap3:  

13 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

can't believe you just completed your trinity of not sending (with Adut), being colorblind (with He Cong) and now not being able to read either :clap3:  

oop thats a good holy trinity idea :duca:

17 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

fattest?

that's what i read too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.