? The Color Game X ? // #TheEnd

Sabbath

splplNF.gif

Y'all saved the best for last. Truly. :eek:

KIPPERSKIPPER | CINDY BRUNA

Spoiler

Look 1: The REGALIA of it all. :minho: The numbers ALMOST look cheap, but it comes together very well nonetheless. I love the styling with the hair and jewelry. This is truly exquisite.

Look 2: This one is bordering on cheap and tacky for me, but somehow it's slaying me????? Like it's very 2000's, but it works somehow. The crazy prints come together in a kinda cool way. I like the risk with this one.

Look 3: Not much to say. I think we can all look at it and say it's absolutely stunning.

TSAREENA | JAIDA ESSENCE HALL

Spoiler

Look 1: It's pretty, but I'm a lil tired of these Sasha Velour'd shoulder piece + bodysuit looks and the wig makes it look matronly. Juju's finale one was the last one we ever need to see.

Look 2: It's a cute-ish bodycon dress, nothing to write home about.

Look 3: Head to toe perfection. The braids have given me new life.

THECPTZ | ARAYA A. HARGATE

Spoiler

Look 1: The silhouette in the front with that fabric is truly stunning. The mix with the other print is where it all falls apart for me. I don't like the stripes with the simpleness of the front and then there's that weird bunching effect that they did with the striped fabric. I'm not a fan as a whole.

Look 2: I don't like this at all. The red fabric is giving me bedsheet, but not in a fierce way. :( I don't like the shape of the bodice, either.

Look 3: This one is very pretty, I like it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

LRZ35HU.gif

KIPPERSKIPPER | CINDY BRUNA

Spoiler

LOOK 1 - i LOVE this. the pattern, the contrasting black & white, and the shoulder cape thing are all beautiful. kinda wish the dress part was more fitted around the waist but overall a very good and unique look

LOOK 2 - the garment and accessories themselves are really beautiful but i'm not a huge fan of the colors and patterns in this

LOOK 3 - another very unique high fashion lewk. love the corset and all of the lace

TSAREENA | JAIDA ESSENCE HALL

Spoiler

LOOK 1 - wish you would've sent in some different angles but i like it. the bodysuit is very nice and i like the combination with the black fabric but i wish it went together a bit more seamlessly 

LOOK 2 - yup yup yup that dress is beautiful and i love the combination with the jacket

LOOK 3 - this is a f*cking serve. a very unique and eye-catching look. really love the beadwork

THECPTZ | ARAYA A. HARGATE

Spoiler

LOOK 1 - REALLY love the black part. not the biggest fan of the stripes with it and i think it would've been better if the underneath was just solid white. still a nice look

LOOK 2 - really like the shape and silhouette of this. the texture on the red part is bordering on sleeping bag-esque, but overall i like the look

LOOK 2 - not feeling this as much as the other two. the texture is kind of too much but also not enough at the same time? like it's too spaced out and it looks kinda messy. really love the color and the necklace tho

@kipperskipper @Tsareena @thecptz

LRZ35HU.gif 

Spoiler

Kipperskipper 

look 1: I LOVE this, it’s so unique and interesting. Wish it was a little more fitted but it’s still a great look.

look 2: I’m not a fan of the robe and I feel like it wasn’t needed but I really like the colors and the way the pattern clashing actually works.

look 3: Wish we could see it in color but it’s a great piece. Loves the structure and drama.

Tsareena

look 1: I really like the shiny fabric on the body suit, I think it’s really nice and that it didn’t need the black.

look 2: Love the details in the dress and the shade of red is gorgeous but it’s a lil too simple.

look 3: incredible, stunning, amazing, a MOMENT. 

Baby z

look 1: the black silhouette is >>>>>> 

not the biggest fan of the striped fabric, I feel like it’s so randomly placed and looks a little cheap.

look 2: I like the colors and silhouette but the red fabric looks too much like a bedsheet dsjksdjksd if it was a different fabric it’d be perfect.

look 3: love this, it’s very pretty and I think everything works.

@kipperskipper @Tsareena @thecptz

7 hours ago, Sabbath said:

when this pulls a POSE 003 >>>>>>>>>

Reveal hidden contents

fine let me get on it damm!

LRZ35HU.gif

@kipperskipper

Spoiler

Look 1 - it's.. interesting that's for sure. There are elements here that I like (the pattern is quite in your face with the contrasting black and white, creating a really nice moment), the shoulder pieces are fun too but I just wish it was fitted a little more. 

Look 2 - kinda funny how all the other judges preferred look 1 so much over this one.. but I for one really like this one. It fits her very well and there's some logic between the chaos of the multiple fabrics and colors. It's quite a nice outfit

Look 3 - now that's some amazing craftmanship right there. Love it, the drama with this and the intricate lace (? assuming it's lace LOL) work here. It's really nice

overall- you're fat

@Tsareena

Spoiler

Look 1 - I like both parts of it but I'm not the biggest fan of the assymetry here. I wish the black part would've gone more over onto the other side, but it's a nice lil moment regardless. 

Look 2 - it's good. Not really anything that blows me away, but there's nothing here that I really hate so cute x

Look 3 - now hol awn :jonny5: very NICE

overall- you're skinny so don't warn me x

@thecptz

Spoiler

Look 1 - the front is super stunning and nicely simplistic, but I think the striped part doesn't really combine well with the front. Not too bad tho

Look 2 - it's.. unfortunately giving me bedsheets :'(  not the biggest fan of this

Look 3 - gorgeous, she looks like a princess :smitten: love this, it looks like dress made out of pink roses.. but like better

overall - you're semi-fat

@PinkBox you're up!

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

kipperskipper

1. This is nice, I'm not a huge fan of the shape (or lack of), but it's a nice idea

2. I like this from the shoulders up. The actual outfit... it's too many clashing patterns and colors that don't go together, it's too messy, I'm not a huge fan

3. Okay I love this! Why is it a black and white picture, would've loved to have seen the colors (if there are any)

Tsareena

1. This is nice, a cute classic look, a bit predictable though!

2. I've said it almost every round, but I LOVE a cape moment. Love the color and the fabric is nice too.

3. A serve... PERIOD

thecptz

1. The striped is giving me grandpa's bedsheets... but I like the black though!

2. Oh this is nice! I like the concept, how it looks like she's just wearing the red thing

3. This is pretty! I do wish that the ruffles were... tighter if that makes sense! But still gorgeous!

21 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

not everything has to be synched at the waist

I agree! But that look needed to, yes

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

I agree! But that look needed to, yes

you're a hippo crit miss amorphous blob of feathers

splplNF.gif

@Sabbath is currently stuck inside of an all you can eat buffet and has to be airlifted out, so he asked me to reveal the winner early.

So...

gFe1YoQ.gif

The winner of TCGX is...

Spoiler

:1stplace:

Djqg9hL.jpg

:clap3: Noah - Natasha Poly, again!!!  :clap3:

:party:

Nice try everyone else! :heart2:

@kipperskipper @thecptz @Tsareena

gFe1YoQ.gif

56 minutes ago, Noah said:

splplNF.gif

@Sabbath is currently stuck inside of an all you can eat buffet and has to be airlifted out, so he asked me to reveal the winner early.

So...

gFe1YoQ.gif

The winner of TCGX is...

Hide contents

:1stplace:

Djqg9hL.jpg

:clap3: Noah - Natasha Poly, again!!!  :clap3:

:party:

Nice try everyone else! :heart2:

@kipperskipper @thecptz @Tsareena

gFe1YoQ.gif

Oh period, love this winner 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.