? The Color Game X ? // #TheEnd

Sabbath

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Do I look like I care 

Stop tagging me in this ****ed up critique! 

smd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

1 minute ago, luckystrike said:

and yes @clue I don’t really think her S8 finale dress is blue I think it’s more greenish so :flower:

lol

6 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

and yes @clue I don’t really think her S8 finale dress is blue I think it’s more greenish so :flower:

3 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

I-

lucky OVER

14 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

TEAAAAA it is ABSOLUTELY green

omg i forgot to send the reference photo :bonk::emofish:

its a valentino gown

zuhair murad couture spring 2017 | Tumblr

8 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

boys | Olivia Palermo - It's okay, I like the styling and the vibe it goes for, it's not my favorite coat ever but I think for the first round it'll do

change your critique pls you said you loved me so this HAS to be your favorite coat :chick3:

3 minutes ago, boys said:

change your critique pls you said you loved me so this HAS to be your favorite coat :chick3:

this is my favorite coat ever and I love you! think it invented coats tbh..

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys - Olivia Palermo - It’s cute. I like the vintage feel, but the outfit isn’t doing much for me overall. I love the bag and the color though.

disruptive - Post Malone - I actually like this. The color and fit are both nice and I love the details on the jacket. I really like the shoes and the belt too. I wish you would’ve sent in a picture from the back too so we could see what’s on his legs though.

Overprotected - Nicole Kidman - great gown, beautiful gown. I really love the color and material of the dress.

kipperskipper - Cindy Bruna - The dress is really pretty! not sure how I feel about the coat over it and the purple (?) shoe with it, but overall it’s a nice look. I wish you would’ve sent more pictures and angles.

DevonRoars - Naomi Smalls - love this look. The shape and color of the dress are really nice and the hair, jewelry, and makeup all play off of each other really well.

Taylucifer - Naomi Campbell - this is a f*cking SERVE. I love the detailing on the bodysuit and the tights and the shoes are perfect with them. The only minor complaint that I have is that I wish all of the coat was the light/baby blue instead of having the darker blue on the outside, but other than that everything is perfect.

Kylie Jenner - Doja Cat - It’s an ok performance look. The stoning on the underwear could be a lot better (or just not there at all). Also the fit and angles are a bit unflattering and I think the outfit would look better if the top was a bit looser or up higher, if the tights weren’t coming out of above the underwear like they are, and the strap around the waist was lower (like right above the underwear).

Astronomy - Blake Lively - It’s a cute gown. I like the pattern on it. Nothing about this is really remarkable in any way though.

Guero - Rihanna - a cute iris van herpen look

luckystrike - Violet Chachki - girl why tf did you not send in the s8 finale look? n e ways this is a cute look. I love the fit, details, and cutouts. You could’ve easily been #1 tho…

Not Like the Movies - Zendaya - This is cute! I like the vintage feel [2] except I like this a lot more than Olivia’s look. She looks like a gorgeous blue cloud and I love it. I would’ve liked the shoes to just be white rather than polka-dotted tho.

Element - Sasha Luss - I love this. The blue is gorgeous and I love the different patterns and shapes. For some reason it’s reminding me of an anatomy of a cell diagrams from biology askldja. A great look imo.

Genio - Tupac - I feel like I could step into any man’s closet and pull out an outfit that looks vaguely like this. Not really terrible in any way but very pedestrian for this game.

touya kinomoto - Gigi Hadid - Not a big fan of this at all. It seems like there is a lot going on and nothing is really fit that well so it just looks like a bunch of clashing patterns, cutouts, and materials with no real purpose. It’s not really TERRIBLE but it’s just not good in any way. I like the color tho.

Rotunda - Trinity the Tuck - 10s, 10s, 10s across the board. The concept, the structure, the fit, the hair & accessories, it’s all perfect. I wish you would’ve included some gifs from the drag race runway to show it off more.

Tsareena - Jaida Essence Hall - I think this might be my least favorite look from Jaida from szn 12 askljlsf. It’s still a cute look and everything looks righT and polished as always. I really wish you would’ve sent in her stars and stripes runway because that’s one of my favorite drag race looks of all time.

Touch It - The **** Destroyers - Very party city cop costume. Love the **** destroyers tho.

Invisibility - Iman - great gown, beautiful gown. I love the cape.

Staryu - Leonie Hanne - This is cute. I love the shoulders and sleeves. I wish the heel were higher but I’m not super mad at it.

Dom - Miranda Kerr - Really like this. I love the pattern and fit. Kinda wish the shoes were different tho.

Dessy - Megan Fox - It’s a bra and a robe ma'am... You are aware that our judging is based on the outfits and styling… right?

Bloody Valentine - Machine Gun Kelly - It’s a cute suit. I was going to say that it fits him well but then I looked at the ankles and realized that isn’t entirely true asjsdhfk (that might just be because of the boots tho). Not a huge fan of the glasses and stars on the boots but I like the chains and the bracelet.

Mr. Duff - Halsey - I actually like this. The fit is really nice and her titties are sitting righT. I love the jacket/glove things and the earrings + belt.

moonlightbae - JLo - great gown, beautiful gown. I like the structure and color variation.

thecptz - Araya A. Hargate - I really love this. The sheerness of the fabric, the color, the flowers, and the bodice are all gorgeous. A great look.

Pedro - Netta Barzilai - Not feeling this one luv x. The fanny pack, unicorn horns, and hoodie strings are not it.

stream chromatica

W9ieLJf.gif

• ATRL Moderator

the tasteless sissies that are judges....

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

stream chromatica

never again.

thanks for the quick reviews tho :heart:

skinny judges

anigif_sub-buzz-13668-1513777039-9.gif

ARE YOU FOR REAL??? JUDGES HAVE MENTO ILLNESS

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Genio said:

I second this

giphy.webp

we're not in the same lane...

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

idk who you have but I can already say Tupac >>>

giphy.webp

7 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

drag him

giphy.webp

At least one judge loved my entry :chick1:

Edited by Taylucifer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.