• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

8 minutes ago, boys said:

gurl WHAT

about to drop out of tcg

8 minutes ago, boys said:

people have worn coats like that for idk how long idg that criticism its a style

i know but since the look is so bulky and busy + the fact that we can't see her hands just makes her look armless

like stuff like this looks fine because it looks like there's a purposeful shape and stuff to break it up:

B3-DF159_SHOULD_360RV_20190220104155.jpgdf4eab25813fcc6f770c159c8f45d801cute-early-spring-outfit-33.jpg

but this just looks like she has no arms because of how flat the sleeves are and her shape kinda just serving humpty dumpty or a bowling pin:

4QF_ua-3EBb0IeJ3cXjbSdIOrjx4MhM9V64RUYNa

I think you could've benefited from some shoulder pads or maybe having her arms out or sumn but i don't think it would've changed my rank because i don't like the outfit anyway so it's not that big of a critique kii

21 minutes ago, Noah said:

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - would've preferred this versace look. this is cute but i think the blazer could've been tailored a lot better because it looks too baggy/too big

i wanted to send that but it was sent last time and i don't want to repeat as much as possible because not all judges would appreciate a great outfit if it is repeated. 

Noah maybe skinny afterall

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

it's a print tho...

I don’t think so? 

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo

This isn't a bad outfit, but the color palette isn't doing anything for me. I also think that the length on the skirt is weird.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna

Love this. The beading on the top is my favorite detail on the dress.

Guero | Rihanna

Now this serve. A cute moment for post-2016 Rihanna.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki

No, you don't understand. I'm OBSESSED. She looks chic, sleek, and snatched. I love every detail from head to toe.

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid

Very pretty colors, I think I would've like it even better without the coat.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck

This is a Shea entrance look tribute right? I don't like it at all. The print is ugly and the peplum on the skirt is super old fashioned to me.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall

A stunning costume, but it's not much of a fashion moment. It's just a torn up mini dress. I do love the look, just not necessarily for this game.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne

Cute. I'm not gagging, but it's very cute. I like the print.

Moonlightbae | JLo

Cute. It's kinda a LOT of pieces of fabric, but it comes together pretty well imo.

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate

Oh no!! This frumpy mess. I don't like the color and I don't like the pattern. It's so sad looking to me.

its okay

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - how are you gonna use an ugly print for the prints and patterns round.. it.. it just don't add up ma'am. The outfit itself isn't all that either

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - it's a cute moment, I feel like the dress looks slightly off but I still like it

Guero | Rihanna - YUP! Super sexy

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - it's inch resting. The pants are a bit too much for me, but I think this is a really cool look overall

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - the blouse wasn't really necessary here. It's decent overall

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - looks a bit awkward construction wise? I get her references but they just don't work that well. The print itself is decent tho

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - idk if this really works for CG because outfit wise.. it don't do much for me. I don't hate this look either tho so hmmm

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - shoes should've been a diff color but other than that I think this is really nice and one of your better efforts x

Moonlightbae | JLo - one of the better prints this round, if not the best. I feel like the outfit could've been reeled in a bit, it's a bit too much fabric for me. It's a cute moment tho

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - this needed.. some color. It just looks.. a bit lifeless :'( 

@luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena

@Rotunda @Guero @Moonlightbae

@Staryu @thecptz @boys @kipperskipper

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

boys | Olivia Palermo - how are you gonna use an ugly print for the prints and patterns round.. it.. it just don't add up ma'am. The outfit itself isn't all that either

omg bottom placement here i come

another "cute" critique. i hope i get a cute ranking too (i.e.: not in the bottom).

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo – you f*ggot ass burger king eating bitch, die. Now that that’s out of the way, this is cute, I like the colors, the coat with the skirt is cute. Not crazy about the pattern, idk about the length of the skirt and also the sleeves of the coat.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – I like shape of the dress as a whole, the pattern is cute, I’m not crazy about the colors. Overall, a good look.

Guero | Rihanna – I wish there was some kind of variation in the pattern because it’s all so the same that it’s kind of just a blob, I can’t really tell what is what? Like it took me 15 mins of looking at this to see that she was cinched. But overall, I think it’s a nice look.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – Not a fan of the pattern and it’s kind of just a bodysuit with the pattern. I don’t really care for it, but she looks good and the hat is cute

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – The colors are very fun, it is a bit much for my eyes though. Not sure about the fit of the blazer, but it’s a good look overall.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – The colors are really nice and I like the pattern, it’s striking without being overbearing. I expected a bit more, but it’s not a bad look

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – It’s a bit too simple for me, but the hair and everything really puts the whole look together, it’s nice.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – we love getty images! Anyway, I like that the pattern is fairly simple, but still complements the outfit very well and I love the small pops of color. Stanning the shoulder thing!

Moonlightbae | JLo – We love the print of course. I wish we could see the look more clearly, like I don’t even know what it is? Is it a bodysuit? Is that a cape? I’m not really sure, all I see is the fabric flowing around, but we still like it!

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – I’m not really feeling this… Very grandma-ish in a bad way. The boring colors and all… sorry it’s a no for me

23 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

boys | Olivia Palermo – you f*ggot ass burger king eating bitch, die.

Listen Petunia the Pig

180px-Petunia_Pig.svg.png

I'm sick of your expired raw pork looking ass smelling like sweaty thigh meat you nasty rat you will be banned from ATRL soon enough trust me

43 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Guero | Rihanna – I wish there was some kind of variation in the pattern because it’s all so the same that it’s kind of just a blob, I can’t really tell what is what? Like it took me 15 mins of looking at this to see that she was cinched.

can you PLEASE repair this judges faulty bifocals? @Sabbath

okay, fair and good critiques overall. hoping for a HIGH/SAFE this round.

save me!

results tonight?

LRZ35HU.gif

rihsults in a bit

:squint:

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - I like the idea of the pattern being cutouts but I’m not a fan of the colors.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - this is pretty, I think the print is interesting

Guero | Rihanna - wish it was a little bit more cinched but I love it

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - I like it, she looks cool, it’s not as out there as some of your other entries but it’s nice

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - I like how colorful and in your face it is, it’s fun

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - I think it’s a little too MEH, I don’t mind the recreations but nothing really stands out. 

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - I like how everything looks but 

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - It’s cute and I really like the pink / purple details

Moonlightbae | JLo - I like it, the print works really well. Wish there were more pics of it but I’m into it

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - grandma Z :sad:

23 hours ago, Guero said:

can you PLEASE repair this judges faulty bifocals? @Sabbath

im afraid it's too late for ha :squint:

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

rihsults in a bit

:squint:

how many minutes left? :squint:

winner please SAVE me!!

17 minutes ago, thecptz said:

winner please SAVE me!!

JLo, Rihanna, Violet. Those are my guesses for the win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.