? The Color Game X ? // #TheEnd

Sabbath

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - I like the sleeves and the color. the dress itself is a bit meh tho

disruptive | Post Malone - it looks a bit awkward and cheap. my least favorite entrih from post so far x

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - great gown, beautiful gown. I wish there was something more to it

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - this is cute. I really like the low cut top and the leg coming out. the material and pattern is really nice too

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - I really like this. the concept is really well executed and it’s a unique look. (also stream come on down to mcdonald’s by ayesha erotica)

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - the material is gorgeous and the look overall is nice. it’s kinda lacking a punch tho

Astronomy | Blake Lively - talented, brilliant, incredible, showstopping, etc. this is possibly one of my favorite looks ever. I love literally everything about it and was hoping you would survive until the red round to send it in askjdjjfgk

Guero | Rihanna - great gown, beautiful gown. love the fabric

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - I’m kinda torn on this? it kinda reminds me of a bed comforter or a couch but like an expensive comforter or couch

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - you and lucky serving:

tumblr_n0v0zdA0821s3tsyyo2_250.gif

I think I like lucky’s more tho sorree

Element | Sasha Luss - this is really cute. I feel like the jumpsuit on its own would be kinda boring but the fabric she has hanging around her really elevates it

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - great gown, beautiful gown. I like the fabrics and the concept but I’m still wanting more from ms gigi

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - this look is ****ing gorgeous. the color variation on the front literally looks like a painting and the flowers coming out of the bottom are a serve. also I love that wig and the gloves. this definitely outsold the original look

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - a beautiful look. it fits her really well and I love the pattern

Invisibility | Iman - ok ms. bitch I’m living for this. I love the layers and concept overall. very beautiful

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - this is a really cute outfit. love the styling

Dom | Miranda Kerr - not feeling this at all... there’s like almost no shape to it and she’s not even wearing a shoe

Dessy | Megan Fox - great gown, beautiful gown. I wish it were fit more snug and I’m not a huge fan of how it’s bunched up on some places

Mr. Duff | Halsey - great gown, beautiful gown. I don’t really have any complaints about this 

Moonlightbae | JLo - great gown, beautiful gown. I love the sheerness

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - there’s something about it that’s slightly off but overall I think I like it. the shoulders and chest are really cute

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - it’s not really terrible but it’s not really great either... it’s kinda just there

stream rain on me and sour candy

@boys @disruptive @Overprotected @kipperskipper @DevonRoars @Taylucifer @Astronomy @Guero @luckystrike 

@Not Like The Movies @Element @touya kinomoto @Rotunda @Tsareena @Invisibility @Staryu @Dom

@Dessy @Mr. Duff @Moonlightbae @thecptz @Pedro

Edited by Noah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

ty noah save me from going home pls

6 hours ago, Noah said:

lemme do this right now

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - I think the movement really makes it look more interesting and beautiful but it’s still a nice dress. Not my favorite thing ever but it works.

disruptive | Post Malone - Yeah, I agree with other comments, the fabric looks cheap-is and stiff. It’s very similar to his other entries but worse done.

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - I like this, I think it’s simple but it looks fine.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - I think it’s pretty and I think this neckline looks really good on her. I think this shade of red is very nice.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - Yeah, I really like this, it’s so cool and different on it’s own but in this round full of gowns, it really stands out.  I love all the details.

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - BEAUTIFUL. I love everything about this. The fabric is so gorgeous.

Astronomy | Blake Lively - whew this 1, 2, 3 punch. I think this might be her best look, it’s so dramatic and detailed and regal and just GOOD. Loves it.

Guero | Rihanna - a classic. This was very predictable but it also really works so I’m not mad about it.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - I like the IDEA for this but I’m not sure. I don’t really like the shape or the black detailing. Like, I get it but I’m not into it.

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - Like EVERYONE already said, it’s to similar to the shape of Violet’s dress. HOWEVER, I really like the pattern and the color on this one as well as the styling and overall look.

Element | Sasha Luss - I’m not sure of what’s going on but I like it.

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - I appreciate her for trying something different and unique and fun and whatever but it just doesn’t work. It looks like different dresses made into one and neither was particularly good. I just, IDK. Beautiful face.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - YEAH……. she did what had to be done. Beautiful.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - I think this worked for the challenge but it’s a little EH out of that context. It’s not really bad tho, just not one of her strongest looks but it’s okay.

Invisibility | Iman - I like it. It’s fluffy and dramatic without being too much and she looks good.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - I like “street” outfits when they’re done like this, not every entry needs to be a gown or red carpet moment. Everything looks very polished and like they actually put time into the styling. Loves it.

Dom | Miranda Kerr - I really don’t like the cutout on the hip fff, it looks so random and out place. Other than that, it’s literally a piece of fabric but at least it looked kinda okay.

Dessy | Megan Fox - a more interesting piece of fabric with a cutout. She looks good and i think it works. 

Mr. Duff | Halsey - I like the color but that’s about it. I’m not a fan of the top, it looks a little awkward.

Moonlightbae | JLo - It’s cute. I’m not a fan of the lips and think it could’ve been just some regular stoning but it doesn’t ruin it.

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - I love baby z but I hate this dress. The top and shoulders look SO bad nooooo

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - It looks a bit too cheap and costumey to me. Not feeling this.

@boys @disruptive @Overprotected @kipperskipper @DevonRoars @Taylucifer @Astronomy @Guero @luckystrike 

@Not Like The Movies @Element @touya kinomoto @Rotunda @Tsareena @Invisibility @Staryu @Dom

Well looking like another mixed review round for me :weeps:

LRZ35HU.gif

ALL CRITIQUES

Spoiler
23 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

LRZ35HU.gif

Reveal hidden contents

boys | Olivia Palermo - It's cute. Doesn't blow me away by any means but it does its job well, love the subtle detaling on the arms x

disruptive | Post Malone  - Well ehm.. I guess there had to be a bad suit one day, it's a shame that it was in the round that often has the strongest outfits. This looks just very jarring and a bit cheap-ish. 

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - It's cute! I'm a bit lost on the bag here, but the dress itself is very sleek and nice. Def your best offering thus far.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - omg this is super sexy :jonny6:  nice job

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - thank you for not taking the easy route and choosing that red outfit she wore for one of those AS4 lipsyncs (which isn't good enough for this round tbh). This is cute, it's very mugler. I wish she camped it up even more and gave us more Mugler, but it's nice!

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - it's just very nicely constructed tbh. Idk if the glitter was really necessary, but it doesn't bring it down either so I'm not too mad at it. Overall pretty cute. 

Astronomy | Blake Lively  - cute, very elegant

Guero | Rihanna - just super classy, and simple but effective. 

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - Love the fabric, love the styling, I am however not the biggest fan of the bottom of the dress :thing: 

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - Yeah idk, this looks kinda awkward with its silhouette. Love the styling and fabric here too.

Element | Sasha Luss - wish we had a better look of it but I like it tbh. I feel like it would look like **** if it wasn't in motion, but for now in this picture that we got here, I like it x

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - this is.. not cute :deadbanana: it looks like two dresses in one, and to top it off, neither of the two dresses would be really that great on their own, but are even worse together. It's.. just.. very confusing. Also not a big fan of her hair with this too :thing: Cute shoe tho!

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - super pretty, loved her take on Sasha's outfit. It's just very classy. Not the biggest fan of the color of the gloves, but I can ignore it easily so x

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - outfit wise, this was prolly one of her weakest outfits on the season. It just looked a bit cheap. I guess she did a good job on the make over itself, but the dress itself really isn't that great.

Invisibility | Iman - cute, def an improvement from last round. It's both very classy but still also 'out there', which I appreciate x

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - very street style, which I don't mind, but I wish everything fit a lil tighter. Not quite sure what to do with this but I appreciate the risk of not sending a simple red gown x

Dom | Miranda Kerr - this does not fit her.. that well :thing:  It's both a simple dress, but also weird because of some of the choices :thing: not the biggest fan

Dessy | Megan Fox - it's okay. It's very sexy but I'm not the biggest fan of the hip cut-out. It kinda cheapens the dress. but again, okay overall x

Mr. Duff | Halsey - yeah this looks like it doesn't fit her that well either :thing: And with a simple dress, a flaw is the last thing you want here. That said, there were dresses I disliked more, so there's that!

Moonlightbae | JLo - I wish they just replaced the lips with stoning. The lips.. kinda cheapen the dress. The dress itself is cute tho. Nothing mindblowing but it does its job and it's cute x

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - hmm.. On one hand I appreciate her (and you) for trying something a bit different.. but I'm going to be honest and say that this is just very ugly :thing:  for starters it looks like the dress is swallowing her. The shoulder thingies look.. weird. And it almost looks like there's a disconnect between the top (or 'bra') part and what's below it. 

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - this looks cheap. Not the biggest fan of the two types of fabrics together, and the silhouette isn't that great either. Also that shoe is a no-no

def an improvement from last round.. tho I'm still slightly underwhelmed because red x. so yeah x

22 hours ago, PinkBox said:

LRZ35HU.gif

Reveal hidden contents

boys | Olivia Palermo – This kinda looks like a serve with the way it flows, I love flowy fabric in general. I love the striking red too. I’m not sure about what looks like lace sleeves and the shoes look kinda brown? Idk if it’s the lighting, but it’s not very cute. Overall, I like it a lot and it’s a step up (even though I do kinda miss your unique entries now kii!!!!)

disruptive | Post Malone – This is okay, I mean, the suits in bold colors with silver detailing was cute for the first rounds, but it’s starting to become much of the same except it looks cheaper. You still already exceeded expectations though!!!

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman – This is cute… it’s kind of just a gown with nothing special or unique about it. With the way she has her leg exposed, I would’ve preferred a pump more than the 10 ankle straps, it’s kind of taking me out of the fantasy of her serving LEGS. But she looks great, v pretty! (Note : I came back after doing the other looks, this was nice, but really too simple compared to the other girls)

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – This is cute, I definitely preferred last round’s entry since it had a more unique shape and look to it, whereas this is a very classic look. The fabric looks a tiny bit cheap and why does the left boob part have less fabric than the right boob? As;kasd, she still looks amazing though! I’m just super nitpicking.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – I’m kind of not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, I lowkey hate cowboy looks with the chaps and the hat and all. On the other hand, there are A LOT of gowns this round and this was definitely refreshing since it was different and I love the red color with that gold. Overall, I’d say I like it! (note : I came back to this look after doing my critiques and hate was a strong word, I like it the more I see it)

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell – This is very pretty, a classic gown. I’m not too excited about this, but I like it, I think it’s a very nice look. And the sparkle makes it less boring. She maybe would’ve benefited from a necklace or a headpiece or something.

Astronomy | Blake Lively – Damn ma, the step UP asldjaklasd I did NOT expect this after last round’s entry. I love how extra it is, but what I like the most is how the look is all tied together, from the pattern of the train, to the silver on the body to the crown. I live.

Guero | Rihanna – We’ve seen this look HOW many times? It’s cute, it’s kind of… just there. Like lich rally just a piece of fabric all around. It’s not bad by any means, but it just doesn’t really do anything for me.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – I like this a lot from the waist up. From the waist down, it just looks very awkward and… I’m just not sure about the shape, the layers piling onto each other like that.

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – I’m sorry I kinda hate it. First of all, I don’t like the shade of red. Second of all, the pattern is ugly. Third of all, the bottom of the dress is like Violet’s (which I didn’t like), but cheaper and sadder looking.

Element | Sasha Luss – Okay werk, I’m not TOO sure what’s happening here because of the angle. So it’s pants but like, is that an accessory like a boa or is it part of the look? From what I see, I like the jumpsuit (if that’s what it is?). It’s cute from this specific photo I guess!

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – Now what the hell is happening here? It really looks like they ran out of fabric from the right side, then made a quarter of a look from another fabric they had and desperately tried to attach the first to the second part. Actually, I’m CERTAIN that’s what happened. Would’ve liked bracelets or something too x

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – Absolutely, YES. I love all the colors together, the rose theme going on, the hourglass shape. Idk about the gloves, but overall, I think she looks great.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – This is cute, it isn’t bad by any means, but I don’t really like the pattern on the dress. I don’t really have much to say other than that, it’s pretty and just… kinda there.

Invisibility | Iman – It’s kind of tacky… but a good kind of tacky, it’s definitely more inch resting that just a simple gown and I think it’s well-done.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – I definitely appreciate that it’s different from everyone else… but it’s also pretty simple. I’m not really getting HIGH FASHION from this, I can kinda find this look in the streets. But she still looks good and it’s a well put together look, it’s not bad at all.

Dom | Miranda Kerr – Okay, she’s very pretty. It’s kind of just a piece of fabric on her though? There’s like no fit at all, it’s just a piece of fabric hanging from her neck.

Dessy | Megan Fox – Ok werk, this is another example of piece of fabric, but not as lazy as other looks. The fabric looks kinda cheap and the color is not that cute.

Mr. Duff | Halsey – The fit is definitely a no. Again, it’s one of those looks that are just there, but it’s not like… UGLY. I like the color.

Moonlightbae | JLo – Oh no, absolutely not. The lips are horrendous, the fabric looks very cheap, it’s too sheer. All around, not great.

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – Erm………. Well this was definitely a risk. One that didn’t pay off because the boob part is really bad and the shoulders too. I’m not a fan.

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – I’m not a fan of the mix of fabrics, especially the boob part. It’s just kind of too messy for me overall.

22 hours ago, clue said:

LRZ35HU.gif

Reveal hidden contents
boys | Olivia Palermo – It's fine. Not the best thing I've ever seen, and definitely not the worst.

disruptive | Post Malone – It's alright. I'm starting to think that once you see one Post suit you've seen them all. He has a signature style that he pulls off well, but idk how well he's gonna do in a game like this.

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman – Gorgeous gown. Possibly her best red carpet moment in recent years.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – Very boring, but it's not bad.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – Very cool. I wish we had a photo of the look from top to bottom, but I'm pretty sure these were the best photos that are out there.

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell – Goooorgeous.

Astronomy | Blake Lively – Didn't really love this Met Gala theme, it felt like a lot of the same. But this dress is incredible nonetheless.

Guero | Rihanna – 

It's fine, but you couldn't search for sumn else? She probably didn't have anything better but ugh...

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – YUP. This is so stunning. I love the fact that it's a more modest dress but you still get the shape of the corset and the breasts. WHEWWWWW.

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – The bargain version of Violet's look. Jk. It's very nice.

Element | Sasha Luss – It's alright-ish. Definitely not one of my favorites of the batch. It's very dancer costume catalog.

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – This is soooo weird. I don't even know what to say. It looks super cheap. The strap? I'm so confused.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – Oh.... YES MA'AM.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – Oh.... NO MA'AM. The cheap looking giraffe fabric. The nude centerpiece. I didn't like this one bit on the episode. Have no clue how she won this challenge over Crystal tbh!!!!

Invisibility | Iman – Erm. It's a lot. From the waist down I like it, but I wish they'd done sumn different on the top.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – YESSS. This street vibe. Very cool with the boots.

Dom | Miranda Kerr – This is simple done great imo.

Dessy | Megan Fox – It's okay. It's very 2012 if that makes any sense.

Mr. Duff | Halsey – Meh. It's alright. Borderline cheap looking.

moonlightbae | JLo – Kinda cool? And I'm surprised I like it? The only thing I'd change is those panels toward the bottom.

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – I'm feeling this. It's kinda giving me abstract art or sumn :thing:.

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – Sure.

jk

Reveal hidden contents

This is horrendous.

Reveal hidden contents

16 hours ago, Noah said:

LRZ35HU.gif

Reveal hidden contents

boys | Olivia Palermo - I like the sleeves and the color. the dress itself is a bit meh tho

disruptive | Post Malone - it looks a bit awkward and cheap. my least favorite entrih from post so far x

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - great gown, beautiful gown. I wish there was something more to it

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - this is cute. I really like the low cut top and the leg coming out. the material and pattern is really nice too

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - I really like this. the concept is really well executed and it’s a unique look. (also stream come on down to mcdonald’s by ayesha erotica)

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - the material is gorgeous and the look overall is nice. it’s kinda lacking a punch tho

Astronomy | Blake Lively - talented, brilliant, incredible, showstopping, etc. this is possibly one of my favorite looks ever. I love literally everything about it and was hoping you would survive until the red round to send it in askjdjjfgk

Guero | Rihanna - great gown, beautiful gown. love the fabric

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - I’m kinda torn on this? it kinda reminds me of a bed comforter or a couch but like an expensive comforter or couch

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - you and lucky serving:

tumblr_n0v0zdA0821s3tsyyo2_250.gif

I think I like lucky’s more tho sorree

Element | Sasha Luss - this is really cute. I feel like the jumpsuit on its own would be kinda boring but the fabric she has hanging around her really elevates it

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - great gown, beautiful gown. I like the fabrics and the concept but I’m still wanting more from ms gigi

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - this look is ****ing gorgeous. the color variation on the front literally looks like a painting and the flowers coming out of the bottom are a serve. also I love that wig and the gloves. this definitely outsold the original look

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - a beautiful look. it fits her really well and I love the pattern

Invisibility | Iman - ok ms. bitch I’m living for this. I love the layers and concept overall. very beautiful

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - this is a really cute outfit. love the styling

Dom | Miranda Kerr - not feeling this at all... there’s like almost no shape to it and she’s not even wearing a shoe

Dessy | Megan Fox - great gown, beautiful gown. I wish it were fit more snug and I’m not a huge fan of how it’s bunched up on some places

Mr. Duff | Halsey - great gown, beautiful gown. I don’t really have any complaints about this 

Moonlightbae | JLo - great gown, beautiful gown. I love the sheerness

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - there’s something about it that’s slightly off but overall I think I like it. the shoulders and chest are really cute

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - it’s not really terrible but it’s not really great either... it’s kinda just there

11 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

LRZ35HU.gif

Reveal hidden contents

boys | Olivia Palermo - I think the movement really makes it look more interesting and beautiful but it’s still a nice dress. Not my favorite thing ever but it works.

disruptive | Post Malone - Yeah, I agree with other comments, the fabric looks cheap-is and stiff. It’s very similar to his other entries but worse done.

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - I like this, I think it’s simple but it looks fine.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - I think it’s pretty and I think this neckline looks really good on her. I think this shade of red is very nice.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - Yeah, I really like this, it’s so cool and different on it’s own but in this round full of gowns, it really stands out.  I love all the details.

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - BEAUTIFUL. I love everything about this. The fabric is so gorgeous.

Astronomy | Blake Lively - whew this 1, 2, 3 punch. I think this might be her best look, it’s so dramatic and detailed and regal and just GOOD. Loves it.

Guero | Rihanna - a classic. This was very predictable but it also really works so I’m not mad about it.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - I like the IDEA for this but I’m not sure. I don’t really like the shape or the black detailing. Like, I get it but I’m not into it.

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - Like EVERYONE already said, it’s to similar to the shape of Violet’s dress. HOWEVER, I really like the pattern and the color on this one as well as the styling and overall look.

Element | Sasha Luss - I’m not sure of what’s going on but I like it.

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - I appreciate her for trying something different and unique and fun and whatever but it just doesn’t work. It looks like different dresses made into one and neither was particularly good. I just, IDK. Beautiful face.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - YEAH……. she did what had to be done. Beautiful.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - I think this worked for the challenge but it’s a little EH out of that context. It’s not really bad tho, just not one of her strongest looks but it’s okay.

Invisibility | Iman - I like it. It’s fluffy and dramatic without being too much and she looks good.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - I like “street” outfits when they’re done like this, not every entry needs to be a gown or red carpet moment. Everything looks very polished and like they actually put time into the styling. Loves it.

Dom | Miranda Kerr - I really don’t like the cutout on the hip fff, it looks so random and out place. Other than that, it’s literally a piece of fabric but at least it looked kinda okay.

Dessy | Megan Fox - a more interesting piece of fabric with a cutout. She looks good and i think it works. 

Mr. Duff | Halsey - I like the color but that’s about it. I’m not a fan of the top, it looks a little awkward.

Moonlightbae | JLo - It’s cute. I’m not a fan of the lips and think it could’ve been just some regular stoning but it doesn’t ruin it.

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - I love baby z but I hate this dress. The top and shoulders look SO bad nooooo

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - It looks a bit too cheap and costumey to me. Not feeling this.

Thank you Sabbath :heart:

PTT4PTR (Post The Time 4 Post The Results)

go away

No

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

No

k results cancelled

Just now, Sabbath said:

k results cancelled

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

k results cancelled

thanks!

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Thank you!

Just now, disruptive said:

thanks!

you're welcome, anything for the TCGX community 

• ATRL Moderator

first to say "win" wins this round 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Tsareena said:

first to say "win" wins this round 

win

• ATRL Moderator

oh wow thanks for that one judges 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.