• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

8 minutes ago, disruptive said:

sadkasjdkjdklsajdad 

Post Malone coming for another SAFE pt. 1 (above boys) after seeing these entries chile :bibliahh:

the way he's about to win the entire season at this point............................. iconic

9 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

I just KNOW he cong would have been safe this round 

PLEASE

kipperskipper

:celestial5:

8 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

the way he's about to win the entire season at this point............................. iconic

Post and 2Pac making it to the finals...name a more iconic duo

giphy.webp

whew these entries

vEwfFWy.jpg

Spoiler

the dr*g race girls did THAT tho :jonny2:

looks like Jennie would have survived this time as well

• ATRL Moderator

next season i'm going to pick my person based solely on if she has decent purple outfits

9 minutes ago, Guero said:

looks like Jennie would have survived this time as well

JENNIE PAVED THE WAY

kpop-Blackpink-Jennie-2019-fashion-purpl

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - everything about this is wrong

disruptive | Post Malone - it’s a cute suit and I like the pattern but it’s a major downgrade from last round in terms of the fit

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - it’s bad, it’s real bad

kipperskipper | Cindy  Bruna - this is gorgeous. I love the asymmetry, the belt, the shoe, the leg, the color, it’s all really great.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - one of my favorite drag race looks ever. I wish you would’ve sent in the gifs instead of the still images because it looks better in the gifs (especially the way the light reflects off of the stoned fishnet) but w/e. 

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - it’s a cute look. love the color

Astronomy | Blake Lively - if I saw a girl who was a guest at a wedding or maybe on a vacation at the beach I might think the dress is cute, but it’s not making me gag or impressing me at all. It’s not extremely offensive but it’s just kinda there… that necklace was a big mistake though.

Guero | Rihanna - well she looks comfortable. the rest of the picture just loaded and those ****ing SHOES i’m screaming :bibliahh: no ma’am no ma’am

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - yes bitch she ****ing ATE. :jonny5: I don’t think I need to say anything else

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - this is really gorgeous. I’m not the biggest fan of the purple and yellow combination but I’m not really mad at it because of how beautiful this look is overall.

Element | Sasha Luss - she’s serving face but this isn’t pose mama. I like the coat but I can’t really tell if I like the dress? It’s ok overall (especially compared to some of these other looks)

Genio | Tupac - I will give you 1/3rd of a critique like you gave us 1/3rd of an outfit… ok here we go: I like the nec

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - touya sis… I say this with love but did you just google “gigi hadid purple” and send the first thing that showed up? This is incredibly basic and I KNOW she has better purple looks than this.  The fact that Gigi has been one of the world’s biggest models for like half a decade and you send in this… a disgrace. You’ve absolutely BOMBED 2 out of 2 rounds so far and you literally have no excuse to do so. I’m going to need you to personally apologize to Gigi ala Alyssa Edwards to Katy Perry for her snatch game performance.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - It’s alright but she has better purple looks than this and the original was better. Why not this:

b207b9c97c95a72064e3a6631c4ee579.png

?

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - This is a really cute look. I really love the boots, the shoulders, and the hat. 

Invisibility | Iman - everything about this is wrong [2]  

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - almost so bad it’s good… almost. I really like the shoes and the bottom of the dress but something goes wrong at the top… maybe the collar or the shoulders? idk

Dom | Miranda Kerr - looks like she’s on her way to her office job in a lifetime original comedy/romance. just found better looks by googling “miranda kerr purple”

Dessy | Megan Fox - it’s a dress. I wish the panel things on the top and the waist were taken in more because they are making her look a bit wide. I also think it would be better without the strap across the chest.

Bloody Valentine | Machine Gun Kelly - no

Mr. Duff | Halsey - it looks like this was a long robe but she wanted it to be short so she just pulled & stuffed all the lower fabric up and tied it and called it a day.

moonlightbae | JLo - I love the top but the skirt is pretty meh. I wish it were a darker purple and/or was also jeweled like the top.

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - It’s cute. I feel like the shape is kinda awkward and there should be an extra layer before the last one or the 2nd layer should be longer. Also I wish every layer got darker instead of the top 2 being the same and the bottom be ombre.

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - it looks interesting from what I can see. were there really no other pictures of this?

stream ungodly hour and maybe you'll all do better next time

rYgaMFy.gif

@boys @disruptive @Overprotected @kipperskipper @DevonRoars @Taylucifer @Astronomy @Guero @luckystrike 

@Not Like The Movies @Element @Genio @touya kinomoto @Rotunda @Tsareena @Invisibility @Staryu @Dom

@Dessy @Bloody Valentine @Mr. Duff @Moonlightbae @thecptz @Pedro

Edited by Noah

ma'am gigi hadid doesn't have good purple looks. you can ask @Sabbath what i initially sent for this round.

Tbh I just didn’t like that look, and knew there would be a lot of purple flops @Noah

5 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

ma'am gigi hadid doesn't have good purple looks. you can ask @Sabbath what i initially sent for this round.

1088769-800w.jpg

5chhSRc95WXQpoh3TJkh9KTFkuh2tLSCLPFxh3_U

what are these then?

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

what are these then?

pink

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

1088769-800w.jpg

what are these then?

aren't these pink?

noah exposed for being colorblind :jonny: truly a reverse purple round experience

25 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

pink

24 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

aren't these pink?

19 minutes ago, thecptz said:

noah exposed for being colorblind :jonny: truly a reverse purple round experience

@Sabbath accepted it as purple in tcg8!

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo – I don't like the white button up with this. It would've been better if the vest was fitted and buttoned up with no sleeves.

disruptive | Post Malone – It's alright. It definitely looks a lot better in the first photo.

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman – Matronly and kinda hideous.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – This is gorgeous from afar where you can't see that ugly velvet material.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – This is overrated for my own personal taste, but it's still STUNNING.

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell – This is so dusty looking I-. Idk if it's just the photo quality but jesus.

Astronomy | Blake Lively – At least you sent!

Guero | Rihanna – At least you sent! [2]

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – YUPPPP BITCH!!!

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – Hate the colors together. And I don't care for the Grecian goddess silhouette.

Element | Sasha Luss – We can barely see what this is, king.

Genio | Tupac – At least you sent! [3]

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – Very cute. I like the mix of the feathers + the leather skirt. I'm not loving the jacket, but it's not ruining anything for me.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – Beautiful.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – Never thought this was that great. It's totally fine and pretty, but it's nothing I haven't already seen. 

Invisibility | Iman – Very dusty Macy's catalog.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – Very cute and chic. Looks like she's cosplaying as one of the Beatles' girlfriends in the 60s/70s. It's a vibe.

Dom | Miranda Kerr – Boring. Serving Kohl's catalog.

Dessy | Megan Fox – A step up from the Victoria's Secret print from last challenge. Still not good. She's serving wrinkly drapes.

Bloody Valentine | Machine Gun Kelly – At least you sent! [4]

Mr. Duff | Halsey – Looks like pajamas.

moonlightbae | JLo – Horrendous. She looks like she spent $.50 on this look.

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – The bottom is very Viktor & Rolf and cool, but I don't like the top at all.

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – Sure.

35 minutes ago, Noah said:

boys | Olivia Palermo - everything about this is wrong

elaborate

luv clue a bit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.