• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Well expose your decision then

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

Well expose your decision then [2]

I would have saved Staryu as well. just wanted the other girls to feel sumn. Barbz are my sisters

2PsNCFs.gif

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

I would have saved Staryu as well. just wanted the other girls to feel sumn. Barbz are my sisters

2PsNCFs.gif

Phew, I thought you are gonna lash out on us.

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

Ty for saving me, I just feel bad for my teammates, both Naomis > me :emofish: 

32 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

2PsNCFs.gif

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Ty for saving me, I just feel bad for my teammates, both Naomis > me :emofish: 

giphy.gif

plz win

sent and slayed(?)

7 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

who deleted like 10 posts ffff :skull:

:bibliahh:

entries DELAYED :squint:

splplNF.gif

ROUND 9: PRINTS + PATTERNS

boys | Olivia Palermo

Spoiler

4QF_ua-3EBb0IeJ3cXjbSdIOrjx4MhM9V64RUYNanBonnvBECqZm8rM4mfinqRqz_3A4Sh1jl8JJMVxyfD1YQpFti6IsteGiLHFxHYPKVG6Ks-wM_2BhmvCH2C3Qky-joDo1rwEc

CaedOK9uGCw1tmZZ-SiKP7AuC7XGErc4l1uSzJ__fCirCNHQuHVJKYjolalJJ_qkrNsBzWw8d9D-Lq_Is9-Vp2C4t9NblufQYvW9y5kbccZOhmOapixaBCjU4d7xmee0Qgpcj7Rf

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna

Spoiler

S_ALm-2Es47nHyea6_2vjfBnfQwquoJ4o_rTrVsnIgLHLVcz7PMRqN54cJ92kUrbRVnjoiQ65Iyp8c0KSCm9Bro2q2JTH-MpMT2Od5PglydjwdWcNgII-2ZRjHCTwilH6gM-kzrV

Guero | Rihanna

Spoiler

qfjCjH0.jpg

ZS6O8lM.jpg

luckystrike | Violet Chachki

Spoiler

UOXMM0L.jpg

DkMEKTs.jpg

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid

Spoiler

2567a344-6705-4971-877d-a1aa4218df06-getty-1176040318.jpg?w=640&fit=max&auto=format,compress&cs=srgb&q=70

versacepartyarrivals065numero-magazine-versace-printemps-ete-2020-soiree-after-show-gigi-hadid-stella-maxwell-irina-shayk.jpg

EE--y1IXUAIdfZk.jpg

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck

Spoiler

xBCKxqSATqsROo0_TucvOL8OIptYjeoiJ-_24rabDtTq3lkeN9jEDJqLTSNJtpN-bikb9MO-GX4q1PsGJhCfTluQUtRvW7XFveVy3iSm4_L0ODi95B5FwxIu4tdeV96W_MGURZfU

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall

Spoiler

Staryu | Leonie Hanne

Spoiler

d2Ldxnq.png

nFIQ1r4.png

Moonlightbae | JLo

Spoiler

jlo-outfit-embed.jpg?w=620&h=900

jennifer-lopez-4.jpg

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate

Spoiler

QdxVVA0.jpg

FdzSRSe.jpg

iOsXFfP.jpg

@luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena

@Rotunda @Guero @Moonlightbae

@Staryu @thecptz @boys @kipperskipper

@clue @Navyofbadgals @Noah @PinkBox

Y5yax4I.gif

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - don't really like this. i'm not a big fan of the color combinations or the patterns. it also doesn't really have any shape to it and is a bit busy visually. also the way that she's just wearing the coat over her makes it look like she has no arms

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - idk how i feel about this one :katie: the dress itself is nice but not really groundbreaking or gagworthy in any way and i'm not a big fan of the pattern. it's not terrible but i feel like the colors and whole thing just looks a bit washed out and drab

Guero | Rihanna - i really like this! it's simple but in a really good way. i love the distorted print combined with this silhouette and the layers of the outfit. also love her hair, makeup, and the accessories

luckystrike | Violet Chachki  - this is cute. definitely not your best entry by any means but it's a solid look. i don't know if these pictures really do it much justice tho kii

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - would've preferred this versace look. this is cute but i think the blazer could've been tailored a lot better because it looks too baggy/too big

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - how many of these bootleg/knockoff looks are you going to send in ma'am? this is cute but the original was miles better. i feel like the peplum around the waist and the fabric over the shoulder makes her look a bit wide and she looses a lot of her shape. also not a big fan of the pink and wish she kept the whole fabric all the way through like the original look. definitely would've preferred this: x

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - girl WHEN are you going to send in her stars and stripes runway? the hair, makeup, and accessories are the best part of this. the outfit itself is a bit simple but it all comes together well and its a cute look overall

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - did she get a bunch of fillers before these were taken because i feel like she looks a bit different... idk maybe it's just me. n e way this is a serve. love the colors, the pattern, and the design overall. it looks beautiful in motion but i wish we could also see it still

Moonlightbae | JLo -  b*tch this is a ****ing serve :jonny2: i love the blue versace print and the way it drapes off of her. she literally looks like a goddess or sumn. my only complaint is that i think it could've done without the stoned tights

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - it looks a bit matronly but it's cute and the pattern is beautiful. wish it had a bit more shape and was less granny like. i'm sure @PinkBox will love it at least

@luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena

@Rotunda @Guero @Moonlightbae

@Staryu @thecptz @boys @kipperskipper

@NoahSabbath rejected that look because it’s not a pattern (it doesn’t repeat anywhere)

Edited by Rotunda

1 minute ago, Noah said:

also the way that she's just wearing the coat over her makes it look like she has no arms

gurl WHAT

about to drop out of tcg

people have worn coats like that for idk how long idg that criticism its a style

16 minutes ago, Noah said:

i'm sure @PinkBox will love it at least

at least someone will do!!! ty judge noah

Y5yax4I.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.