• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

MARN | Machine Gun Kelly – Cute suit! The pattern is cute.

Touch It | The **** Destroyers – Why is this a serve… we love Adut fashion!

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – The way you could’ve easily won the comeback round had you just read 10 words… Anyway, this looks cheap, it looks like wrapping paper. I like the colors and the gloves!

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – We love the mix of slutty and classy. The matching shoes are v cute as well.

disruptive | Post Malone –

Genio | Ariana Grande – There are other looks of her that I prefer, but this is nice and it’s very her aesthetic. The boob part is odd, but it’s a nice look!

Mr Duff | Halsey – Well this is definitely different… It’s actually kind of a cool look, ngl, just a bit messy for me.

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – Ok wait a min… why is this a serve…. I kinda stan

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – I have no idea what I’m looking at, we can’t even see the outfit with the lights and the angle. We love our resident bad-choice-of-photos queen. Cool shots though!

Element | Sasha Luss – This is a serve tbh, free the nipple, the hat, the sheer top, the skirt, the boots… I kinda stan

@M A R N ✮ @Touch It @Rotunda @Not Like The Movies @disruptive @Genio @Mr. Duff

@Pedro @DevonRoars @Element

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

disruptive | Post Malone –

Wow i really left him speechless :praiseshock:

• ATRL Moderator

omg i think i got like a cute 3rd place in the comeback maybe x

34 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

boys | Olivia Palermo – It’s wrinkly, nothing really special and the shoes are AWFUL

I always wondered if there was anything more useless than the letter g in the word lasagna and then I see you and then I know.. yes there is

7 minutes ago, boys said:

I always wondered if there was anything more useless than the letter g in the word lasagna and then I see you and then I know.. yes there is

... you pronounce it lasana???

8 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

... you pronounce it lasana???

I know you don't pronounce it at all its usually all the way down your throat including the pan before you get the chance

1 minute ago, Genio said:

whoever you have is next

boys

forgot this was atrl

cant call you that here :rip:

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

lmao

your new avi :jonny2:

JSp7pnuMRdi4h_OAQjoqCQUbb3EtiBpd9KqnUbVQtR02Uv79cALB5RDajLZqhnqtIh80E4sJQYY6gO0TivkLXuTkNx-NEDVTX8epdEHez7ubq0Siefjyx_zP_-u0E-r2kB4t84x2

Spoiler

mSjn1zXcp2npgG3TlWzu3CFrrq5or7YNrA9JFEoLrVdbSYdoLmlqQaPDO0005Xt-1jVrEd0prdKLoYdvuXVgyynpvD71YB9RSDMRRSFDxVPq3WZL7AAO6WyywB28TZ-Atve51ZGP  1h2N6cYMPyiAdJTP29-5xRaxqf_6Q7MHY-rbR2GOp01Pe2qSJDlnYxIvo2xWlnz0LSJmgXSU4gDBWRVmP3R2E0ZOCVja3Y3y8GOkQJIBklRp9cSKmwb2GByIRe7-9QwGY33Q6FfK

1. @Guero

2. @kipperskipper

Congrats on a perfect score and consecutive win Guero!

As the winner you get to give one of the bottom players The Chop™️

KJ7EspUwoXkyYm7xIV76SSzUMyGLpA751fPV5Je0nEDWWxPPGcw1vmVK6fAMAXm8owMCB3u_AMczcfLmLu5F-KYZL6nih0RnWPeZeDPoUzh55ZQo6hjXCJbpRc3Pg_N9t0YUSv4X

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.