? The Color Game X ? // #TheEnd

Sabbath

splplNF.gif

10s, 10s, 10s across the board

NewTRL seasons

Season 7th hosted by Noah

Season 8th hosted by Sabbath

Season 9th hosted by Sabbath

Each round, contestants must submit a photo (or it can be a mix of photos and gifs) of the celebrity they sign up with, wearing an outfit that best fits the theme: ranging from colors to materials to unexpected challenges. For every round, a certain number of players will be automatically eliminated by having the lowest scores, with the next lowest scorers being placed in the bottom and up for elimination.

The contestant who places #1 for the round has the power to decide which bottom player to eliminate based on whatever criteria they see fit.

The winner gets congratulatory posts, eternal bragging rights and spot in ATRL history.

vHxy8Go.gif

1. You have until round 1’s deadline to pick/change the celebrity you sign up with. Once the deadline passes, you’re playing with that celeb for the rest of the game.

2. You can send a max of 5 images for your entry. (This doesn’t mean you HAVE to send 5, that’s just the limit, you can send just one). If you send 6 or more, I’ll only post the first one. No, not the first 5, just the first one since you wanted to be a clown!

3. Deadline extensions are always allowed as long as you request it before it has passed. If you miss the deadline and didn’t request an extension, we’ll see you during the comeback round.

You HAVE to specify how much longer you need when requesting an extension or it won’t be valid (ex, can i get 6 hours? can i get until 830 PM EST?)

4. Please keep all your entries in one PM, no need to create different messages for every round.

Y3v44eu.gif

miyLvZj.gif

@Sabbath

6BDPhMu.gif r6A0vbq.gif 

@clue               @Navyofbadgals 

UWyUq8N.gif W9ieLJf.gif

@PinkBox                 @Noah

Ah yes, Games' section most shocking panel reveal EVER

x

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

45UiP4j.gif

YVqurQO.png GqiBdeN.png SwCSQW8.png

m1pvoh8.png 375M8UE.png 26BK287.png

ESqqPCw.png Div4P4p.png UiJ56Xe.png

pMdZhOp.png4b0uDJS.pngoFaiuFF.png

eGbYQQw.png a3b8RL4.pngn3ZH9aH.png 

eywuYHa.pngpjGcKNR.png bdGaUWY.png

uW1zad5.pngP0C7DQp.png UbwT962.png

2WaZ92Q.pngjV3Im9C.png HT2nybN.png

Fs2RoWY.png    2QWB0L7.png

Spoiler

Banned winners: Sasha Velour, Aquaria, Natasha Poly

Banned losers: Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Bella Hadid, EriKills

1. boys - Olivia Palermo

2. disruptive - Post Malone

3. Overprotected - Janelle Monae

4. kipperskipper - Cindy Bruna

5. DevonRoars - Naomi Smalls

6. Taylucifer - Naomi Campbell

7. Kylie Jenner - Doja Cat

8. Astronomy - Blake Lively

9. Guero - Rihanna

10. luckystrike - Violet Chachki (2)

11. Not Like the Movies - Zendaya

12. Element - Sasha Luss

13. Genio - Tupac

14. touya kinomoto - Gigi Hadid

15. Rotunda - Trinity the Tuck

16. Tsareena - Jaida Essence Hall

17. Touch It - The **** Destroyers

18. Invisibility - Iman

19. Staryu - Leonie Hanne

20. Dom - Miranda Kerr

21. Dessy - Megan Fox

22. beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik

23. Bloody Valentine - Machine Gun Kelly

24. Mr. Duff - Halsey

25. moonlightbae - JLo

26. thecptz - Araya A. Hargate

27. Pedro - Netta Barzilai

2 minutes ago, disruptive said:

Sign me up with Post Malone!

i hate u sm dsjkdskjsdjk

The GAG!!!

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

i hate u sm dsjkdskjsdjk

i expect only #1 rankings from you

Sabbath

4 minutes ago, boys said:

nvm just saw the panel im OUT

Ily ??

I'll probably change but in the meantime

Overprotected - Janelle Monae :summer: 

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

I'll probably change but in the meantime

Overprotected - Janelle Monae :summer: 

Not AGAIN 

Just now, PinkBox said:

Not AGAIN 

Of course you would complain at black excellence being used a second time so far :biblio:

Spoiler

@Riri. @KatyCatPH  @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii  @Loyalty @Tsareena @Touch It @Not Like The Movies @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum @Qudron @rooby.booby @Girlicious @Moonlightbae @Lukey  @Pedro @bookreader  @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan @Solarie @K$Ellie @Shoto Todoroki @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Prismee @Sempiternal 

@Contrail @Fenrir @Regina George @Citrus @Fruity @Rian. @Bey_Rihstan @Xedretinz Lododnz @wabayou @talent @Lucky#17 @Cantaloupe. @Verge of Obscene @Ronaldista @wesleywalrus @URBAN @Qudron @GarageGlamourous @moonlight. @Shendelzare @jpow @Satan @Vigoorian King @theycallmemaraj @Gospel @Truce @Marvin @Dollas n Diamonds @Henry  @Nait Phoenix @Rider @RandomName @Dibbles @rl231 @Buddy! @Canon @Aciid @shelven  @minho @Nacht @Kavish @lightstheyblindme @mike3009 @Staryu @Jeremy Corbyn @DevonRoars

@Wonderpuss @LCTV @Kylie Jenner @Genio  @HausofAri @Chiidish @wxvii @worldwide angel @Sasuke Uchiha 

@Dessy @Kitt @Yvess @Speezy

@Alena @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @Rian. @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom  @DevonRoars @Cantaloupe. @Hikari @BabyCantYouSee @thecptz @fiercE @Yvess @xBoySelenatorx @LCTV @K$Ellie  @Kylie Jenner

@Contrail @Fenrir @Regina George @Citrus @Fruity @Rian. @Bey_Rihstan @Xedretinz Lododnz @wabayou @talent @Lucky#17 @Cantaloupe. @Verge of Obscene @Ronaldista @wesleywalrus @URBAN @Qudron @GarageGlamourous @moonlight. @Shendelzare @jpow @Satan @Vigoorian King @theycallmemaraj @Gospel @Truce @Marvin @Dollas n Diamonds @Henry  @Nait Phoenix @Element @Rider @RandomName @Dibbles @rl231 @Buddy! @Canon @thatPART @Prismee @Aciid @shelven @Diarrhoea @minho @Nacht @Kavish @lightstheyblindme @mike3009 @Staryu 

@sumthintoxic82 @bookreader @Not Like The Movies @Pendulum @Guero @Solarie @fiercE @Shoto Todoroki @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom  @Fa1x intelectual @Girlicious @jamesfog @kipperskipper @K$Ellie @Legend E  @Lukey @Moonlightbae @mxtthewdelrey @Pedro @PoKiTaurus @Scene. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena @Taylucifer @SitarHero @Bawdee @URBAN @Touch It @Legend E @lhdang2000 @Psycho @rooby.booby

Prize package for the season sponsored by me which I'm happy to give, a opened box of rice krispie treats @Sabbath you can add this to the OP

JEL9GfJ.jpg

Kendall Jenner <3 (not sure yet though... i’m trying to pick someone with the most catalogue) 

Edited by Taylucifer

Just now, boys said:

Prize package for the season sponsored by me which I'm happy to give, a opened box of rice krispie treats @Sabbath you can add this to the OP

JEL9GfJ.jpg

The box will be empty by Sunday ma'am... 

Bella banned GOOD. No one ever did her justice except me. 

Kylie Jenner - Doja Cat

give me Rihanna

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Ily ??

ily2

Just now, PinkBox said:

The box will be empty by Sunday ma'am... 

sure if we kept the package in YOUR room but no the box of rice krispies will have a security guard to keep your porky ass out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.