• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

5 minutes ago, Noah said:

NU (no u) :giraffe:

NU (no u) :giraffe:

LRZ35HU.gif%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo – The fabrics don't come together in a harmonious way at all. And the weird tail on the back? I-

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – This is really ugly. It's like a big ass curtain. The length is weird. The embroidering is ugly. Really big miss this week for me.

Guero | Rihanna – A classique, but I didn't really like it THAT much for some reason. Her makeup like ruined the look for me sjkdfh.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – Not my favorite. This looks super cheap to me. 

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – Kinda served, but I'm kinda bored at the same time?

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – The print is very ugly to me.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – It's alright. Kinda giving me nightgown.

Moonlightbae | JLo – Very nice.

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – STUN.

LRZ35HU.gif%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - i agrih with clue about the two pieces not coming together well at all. i feel like even on their own they aren't good and together they're even worse. also the shape/silhouette is not flattering.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - i love this. I really like the print, sleeves, and train. I wish you would've sent more pics tho

Guero | Rihanna - can you say... legendaric? the details on this are impeccable and i love the concept. my only complaint is that i wish the shoes matched the outfit

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - not a huge fan of this fabric. for sum reason it looks a bit costumey and cheap especially compared to your other entries. the wave things going down the dress also feel like an afterthought. the silhouette is nice and i love the red in it tho. it's definitely not terrible but i'm just not the biggest fan of this 

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - i don't really like this. it's just very simple and something about it is off? it looks like an outfit you would get when you press randomize sim

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - very typical pageant drag. it's not really offensive in any way but it's also not really exciting either.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - it's alright. the fabric kinda reminds me of aluminum foil or sumn. overall it's not super unique but it's not terrible.

Moonlightbae | JLo - this is really nice. it's simple, but not so much that it's boring. it also fits her body very well

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - very beautiful. love the design and the fabric draped over her shoulder. a great entrih

nnn it looks like my elimination has finally arrived

tumblr_phq5eoPWZS1xrofwko3_250.gifv

Lol I’m on mobile so lol;

Olivia Polermo - looks awkward x two pieces don’t fit nicely together 

Cindy Bruna - would’ve loved it if it had a lil less fabric in the back but other than that it’s a cute moment 

Rihanna - classique

Violet - looks weird tbh

Gigi hadid - cute 

Jaida Essence Hall - ugly print tbh :thing:

Leonie Hanne - not a fan of the fabric, it’s Alright besides that I guess

JLo - decent

Araya - it kinda looks like jlo’s dress but 100x better lol

@boys @kipperskipper @Guero @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena @Staryu @Moonlightbae @thecptz

Omg is there no budget anymore ????

omg The Color Game is over

omg purry

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - I don’t like this, the fabrics don’t work well together and neither is particularly nice

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - wish you sent another angle cause I don’t like this photo that much, the embroidery looks weird and I’m not into the silhouette very much, kinda looks like a blob

Guero | Rihanna - legendary, iconic, show stopping yea

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - i like the silhouette but im not a fan of the red flaps n the skirt, looks okay on the corset

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - it’s……. okay, I feel like it’s missing something. I think it could’ve been fitted better.I like the hat.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - I like the fit but I’m not a fan of the print or the fabric

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - it’s simple but I think it works, looks nice

Moonlightbae | JLo - I like it, she looks HOT

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - Very pretty, I really like the fabric

@boys @kipperskipper @Guero @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Tsareena @Staryu @Moonlightbae @thecptz

ASJASDJKASD i didnt even know entries were up omg i was waiting for them to be posted

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

ASJASDJKASD i didnt even know entries were up omg i was waiting for them to be posted

tumblr_pdxb3n9lqU1xrofwko2_400.gifv

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo – Don’t really like how it goes from see-through to opaque mid-way and you can see where the skirt starts behind the sheer top. Also the makeup is hideous.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – I have mixed feelings, I don’t like the black grandma panties, but the embroidery is cute and I like the sheer.

Guero | Rihanna – Yes, it’s fierce, but also, haven’t we seen this… honestly why was she unbanned, we’re lich rally just seeing the same looks all over again, like yes they’re good, she won for a reason…

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – Um… kinda hate this tbh, the fabric is a boot, the red is messy, the tiny hat with the elastic strap… no thanks

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – Why is the crotch like that….. The hat and the shoes….. no ma’am, but the outfit itself looks good at least.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – Yeah sorry, the print is kind of ugly. She looks gorgeous as always, but this isn’t my fave look. It’s not OFFENSIVE, she look good, but I don’t feel very positive towards it either

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – Hm, it looks… saggy and cheap, kind of party city fabric, but the way she kinda still served…

Moonlightbae | JLo – A bit too simple for me, kinda confused at the bunched up fabric near her puss. She looks good, but I’m not really impressed at the same time

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – Okay, SERVE a bit.

purryyyy

rihsults later :squint:

period

i'm here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.