• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• Arctikh

• DearSociety13

• Slate

Ok she’s serving looks in the music video :jonny5:

The fact that she’s still not talking about the release date for the album like.... girl? 

DearSociety13

Those promo photos.. slay me Miss Beer :jonny5: 

(not the 21st though... :rip:)

I already know we won’t be getting an album pre-order but hopefully this is the last single.

52 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that Epic finally let her release something ???

About time tbh :clown: considering Selfish success and Meghan flopping, Zara underperforming and Camila on hiatus she should be their main priority rn 

Just now, Bxtch said:

About time tbh :clown: considering Selfish success and Meghan flopping, Zara underperming and Camila on hiatus she should be their main priority rn 

She should be EVERYBODY priority rn considering how flawless her music is :laugh:

DearSociety13
14 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

About time tbh :clown: considering Selfish success and Meghan flopping, Zara underperming and Camila on hiatus she should be their main priority rn 

The fact Zara’s second (with Epic) album campaign has been going for literally 2 years now.. makes me really worried for LS  :deadbanana4:

MT3 campaign was 2 years as well :dancehall2:

18 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

She should be EVERYBODY priority rn considering how flawless her music is :laugh:

Periodt :giraffe:

1 minute ago, DearSociety13 said:

The fact Zara’s second (with Epic) album campaign has been going for literally 2 years now.. makes me really worried for LS  :deadbanana4:

MT3 campaign was 2 years as well :dancehall2:

They better not **** it up again :monkey: she knows how much we've been waiting for this and the fact that the original release date was some months ago gives me hopes 

i mean yay but also we need the ore-order and release date, the album is starting to leak (well 1 snippet), epic seriously needs to hurry up, they have a chance with selfish and messed it up

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

They better not **** it up again :monkey: she knows how much we've been waiting for this and the fact that the original release date was some months ago gives me hopes 

I’m hoping for a September release :dancehall3:

Maybe I’m being extremely optimistic, but with Baby coming out just time for the VMAs & Madison being Epic’s MPG now that’s releasing music, I’m thinking they might’ve booked her an opening slot performance...*manifesting it anyway* :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

I’m hoping for a September release :dancehall3:

Maybe I’m being extremely optimistic, but with Baby coming out just time for the VMAs & Madison being Epic’s MPG now that’s releasing music, I’m thinking they might’ve booked her an opening slot performance...*manifesting it anyway* :bibliahh:

Red Carpet/Pre Show is realistic tbh...

IM SURPRISED EPIC ACTUALLY ALLOWED HER TO RELEASE ANOTHER SONG AND IM SURPRISED HOW MADISON DIDNT LIE THIS TIME. BUT AUGUST 21? UM? :rip:

Drive  you crazy
I'm the best you ever had, yeah
I can turn you on, on, on
Why your clothes still on, on, on?
If you wanna be my baby
Then I'm gonna drive you mad

single] Ava Max - "So Am I" - Page 31 - Music - ATRL

DearSociety13
2 hours ago, Slate said:

I can turn you on, on, on
Why your clothes still on, on, on?

Her h*rniest lyric :nicole2: I can’t wait to blast this banger before going out :katie2:

1 minute ago, Aristocrat said:

I'm excited for Baby but I'm just really itching for the album as a whole :jonny5:

Same. I truly hope they will speed things up and we'll get a release date on the 21

17 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

Same. I truly hope they will speed things up and we'll get a release date on the 21

Me too! I'd love if they'd give us the date and a pre-order that day but knowing Madison and her team, I'm not holding my breath.

19 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

Me too! I'd love if they'd give us the date and a pre-order that day but knowing Madison and her team, I'm not holding my breath.

Well I kinda have faith in her this time, I mean after 4 singles, we should have a date :fan: