• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• Arctikh

• DearSociety13

• Slate

DearSociety13

"The single will be out in a month or less, and if not we're coming for Epic" - Instagram live just now :foxaylove2:

1 minute ago, DearSociety13 said:

"The single will be out in a month or less, and if not we're coming for Epic" - Instagram live just now :foxaylove2:

jusr came here to say this:laugh: thank god she’s coming, hopefully the pre-order follows soon

she’s woke about attacking epic:allears:

DearSociety13
1 minute ago, dreamofyou said:

hopefully the pre-order follows soon

I hope so too..  but it didn't sound like it in the live :coffee2: apparently covid is still really bad in the US, I think she's choosing to wait until it's safe to do events for the album.

5 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

I wonder if she thinks they sc**wed up Selfish or not :foxaylove3:

12 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

9 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

jusr came here to say this:laugh: thank god she’s coming, hopefully the pre-order follows soon

The fact that Island treated her so wrong and she still decided to sign with EPIC from all the labels out there :rip: I knew it was a bad idea from the start :shakeno: 

4 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

I hope so too..  but it didn't sound like it in the live :coffee2: apparently covid is still really bad in the US, I think she's choosing to wait until it's safe to do events for the album.

I wonder if she thinks they sc**wed up Selfish or not :foxaylove3:

here we go again, thankfully vinyl production has started so she can’t really change the album without stopping them and throwing them away. i really hope this comes before 2021

covid probably won’t be better for ages so i feel like this album won’t come for ages... she just needs to release a single, promote it and set a date

but that’s a dream scenario:monkey:

Just now, dreamofyou said:

covid probably won’t be better for ages so i feel like this album won’t come for ages... she just needs to release a single, promote it and set a date

Right! she can't wait until the covid is gone because that's probably not happening anytime soon (especially in the US) :rip: everyone is still releasing albums 

1 minute ago, Bxtch said:

The fact that Island treated her so wrong and she still decided to sign with EPIC from all the labels out there :rip: I knew it was a bad idea from the start :shakeno: 

she should’ve gone independent until she got a offer from a better label (e.g republic, that probably wouldn’t happen though). epic are so bad, i can’t believe she signed with them, the day she did we all knew the album would never come:monkey:

1 minute ago, Bxtch said:

Right! she can't wait until the covid is gone because that's probably not happening anytime soon (especially in the US) :rip: everyone is still releasing albums 

exactly. gaga, dua, rina, katy... are all releasing during covid. i feel like she/her label are focused on getting a top 5 debut, but they can’t keep postponing it and giving stupid reasons:coffee2: but oh well

8 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

she should’ve gone independent until she got a offer from a better label (e.g republic, that probably wouldn’t happen though). epic are so bad, i can’t believe she signed with them, the day she did we all knew the album would never come:monkey:

Pia Mia recently signed with Republic so I don't see why they wouldn't sign her tbh. Madison has so much potential, she just needs a good label/team supporting her like Ariana or Dua :'( 

5 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

Pia Mia recently signed with Republic so I don't see why they wouldn't sign her tbh. Madison has so much potential, she just needs a good label/team supporting her like Ariana or Dua :'( 

i just don’t believe she didn’t know how bad epic were... idk anymore:rip: i just hope we get a new single in the next month and the album by 2021 (being optimistic):dancehall2:

DearSociety13
37 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

thankfully vinyl production has started so she can’t really change the album without stopping them and throwing them away.

I definitely saw her say something about the vinyls. I'm looking for the source :foxaylove3:

31 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

i feel like she/her label are focused on getting a top 5 debut, but they can’t keep postponing it and giving stupid reasons:coffee2: but oh well

I agree. I honestly think a top 10/20 debut is possible for Madison. Considering ASP debuted at #93 purely off of streaming & online purchases. This time we'll have physical sales, merch bundles & tour bundles. And she also has a bigger fanbase.

Edited by DearSociety13
2 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

I agree. I honestly think a top 10/20 debut is possible for Madison. Considering ASP debuted at #93 purely off of streaming & online purchases. This time we'll have physical sales, merch bundles & tour bundles. And she also has a bigger fanbase.

a top 20/10 debut wouldn’t be bad at all. after 2 years and selfish kinda growing, she’s definitely got a bigger fanbase, also releasing the debut album can build it even more and secure a higher debut for her sophomore album. but epic are just after a top 5 debut probably:dancehall3:

DearSociety13
26 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

Pia Mia recently signed with Republic so I don't see why they wouldn't sign her tbh. 

Apparently Island & Republic are very closely linked, so maybe that's why. I've never heard of an artist getting re-signed by a label they were dropped by. I'm surprised Columbia didn't grab her, they signed both Dove Cameron & Cameron Dallas who are huge on social media, like Madison.

28 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

Madison has so much potential, she just needs a good label/team supporting her like Ariana or Dua :'( 

I just can't get over Selfish. It was literally on the bubbling under .. so close :sosad: should've put the merch up for pre-order back in April & given a free download to Selfish. Could've done Selfish vinyls/CDs. But they did literally nothing :coffee2:

DearSociety13
5 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

epic are just after a top 5 debut probably:dancehall3:

Yeah, they're either gonna push until they're certain it'll debut top 5/10. Or it'll get to the point where they just randomly release it after ages, like they're doing with Meghan & Zara. I'm still hopeful it comes out this year

this album is never coming bc she will not have a top 20 album

if Lennon Stella’s album could only manage #80 i doubt Madison can crack top 40 unless there are tour bundles or she gets a hit

Basically it’s supposed to come out early August 

If we don’t get a pre-order for the album with this I give the f*** up.

5 hours ago, mistertsa said:

Basically it’s supposed to come out early August 

If we don’t get a pre-order for the album with this I give the f*** up.

August is in less than 3 weeks, let's hope you're right :dancehall:

On 7/11/2020 at 2:31 PM, DearSociety13 said:

I've never heard of an artist getting re-signed by a label they were dropped by.

Fefe Dobson

DearSociety13
48 minutes ago, AvatarOfficial said:

Fefe Dobson

I haven’t heard of them. There are exceptions obviously, but it’s definitely very rare

DearSociety13
7 hours ago, Slate said:

Drive  you crazy
I'm the best you ever had, yeah
I can turn you on, on, on

‘...why your clothes still on’ ...? I’m pretty sure that’s the next lyric? I hope it is because that’s iconic :sats:

8 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

‘...why your clothes still on’ ...? I’m pretty sure that’s the next lyric? I hope it is because that’s iconic :sats:

Yup! my fave is 

'You know that you got a taste for it
Boy, admit you would pay for it' 

fan base] Ariana Grande - Page 1642 - Base - ATRL

I'm so thirsty for this banger ugh :jonny6: