• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• Arctikh

• DearSociety13

• Slate

omg just an hour ago i was listening to GIB wondering what she was gonna do with the album 

can’t wait for this 

Cottonmouth

This sounds really good. I'm guessing this was the "banger" she was on about. Hoping we get this and the album soon. 

selena_lavigne

where is the album? lmao.

i feel like Dead was big (at least in my circle of friends lol) and then she's kinda not put out anything that interesting. this new era has a couple OK songs but just release the album already. i feel like she's been teasing it for 2-3 years.

14 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

where is the album? lmao.

i feel like Dead was big (at least in my circle of friends lol) and then she's kinda not put out anything that interesting. this new era has a couple OK songs but just release the album already. i feel like she's been teasing it for 2-3 years.

Selfish is her biggest song and it's excellent :giraffe: but I agree we need the album

selena_lavigne
1 minute ago, Slate said:

Selfish is her biggest song and it's excellent :giraffe: but I agree we need the album

forgot about Selfish yah i enjoyed that one a lot.

I want Follow the White Rabbit or Blue to come first but I’m fine with whatever brings us closer to the album because at this point idk if we’re ever gonna get it.

Edited by mistertsa
Typo
39 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

so they pulled selfish on radios for this I’m assuming? If they don’t send it.....

I'm not expecting anything from them at this point tbh  :clown:  that way I can save the disappointment.  

They just removed Selfish from TTH today so I guess this must be coming pretty soon 

romanhoIiday

of course this is coming after i decided to stop supporting her with all the controversy going on :deadbanana2:

i'll check this out and the album since i did not wait 2 years for her to act up in the middle of her album era but idk how i feel about her rn.

• 3 weeks later...