Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

Anyway, spoiler tags are unnecessarily cumbersome on this site!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Hug said:

When I tell you I JUMPED ???

I’m just trying to post a lot so this game is more successful though, I will not apologize for trying to help out ?

I apologize if your formatting got awkward when i copied your entry over.

One of the entries disrupted all of the spoiler tags so I had to go back and re-edit each one in individually to ensure you all got your own spoiler tag. I will go back and fix whatever I can after posting if there are still issues.  Thanks for your patience.

Judges will take a little bit of time to provide critiques. 

I'll see you all later

Thank you to @Hug for helping me fix these issues despite this stupid excuse for a website's inability to operate in the year 2020.

Just now, minho said:

One of the entries disrupted all of the spoiler tags so I had to go back and re-edit each one in individually to ensure you all got your own spoiler tag. I will go back and fix whatever I can after posting if there are still issues.  Thanks for your patience.

I'll see you all later

Thank you king ? 

18 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Wait why are the last few girls' entries spoilers I side spoilers inside spoilers-

@Rotunda the flawless character choice, the three 10/10 songs :jonny4:

Thank you :date3:

9 minutes ago, minho said:

Well? Who ?

They're all my favorite ?

1 hour ago, minho said:

I'll see you all later

Thank you to @Hug for helping me fix these issues despite this stupid excuse for a website's inability to operate in the year 2020.

thank you baby :heart:

1 hour ago, Astronomy said:

the @shelven in me JUMPED out

Astronomy

Omg I STAN

Astronomy

Anyways this seems v fun, I'll definitely follow and probably sign up if/when there's a next season when I'll (hopefully) be less busy than I am now

Astronomy

20 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

@ughgabriel we stan a forgotten Yu-Gi-Oh! character :clap3:

He deserved so much better :weeps:

These all look so good oh wow 

I’ll be doing critiques later today 

DevonRoars - Multiple

:ahh: 

Greg - Haven't seen the series but from the written pieces the songs are fitting... for obvious reasons since they're from the soundtrack! Kudos for taking advantage of that. Beautiful graphic~

Daria - Hmm... Radiohead seems strangely fitting to her character. The songs used are pretty fitting to your descriptions as well. Good job making this consistent!

Invader Zim - Personally not a fan of the songs but they do fit the character arc so good job. Sonically pretty consistent too.

Pikachu - Probably the most inconsistent sonically but the cutest entry thus far. (Didn't expect the Ketchup song to make a cameo lol.) Mostly fitting to Pika's character, but Ashley O.... seems like a stretch personally.

Touya Kinomoto - Brother seems out of place in the entry - surely there are better fitting songs about a brother? Super Bass is my fav in this entry thematically.

@Hug we can't read

250?cb=20150805080231

Devon's entry - all 3 songs are fitting to the character. My fav is Charlotte's depiction.

Stitch - Not sure if Stitch feels like he's liable all the time, maybe more helpless? The songs seem a bit too literal at times without humor that elevated some of the previous literally interpreted entries.

Salad Fingers - My fav entry so far! The songs captured the essence of each point both sonically and thematically for me, even though I'm not a huge fan of the songs. (That's hard to do.) Great job~

Edited by coomy

2 minutes ago, thecptz said:

@Hug we can't read

250?cb=20150805080231

If you're on a computer, you can click the pictures to make them bigger
If you're on a phone or a tablet, you can zoom the webpage in

Either way, sounds like a you problem!

250?cb=20150805080231

1 minute ago, Hug said:

If you're on a computer, you can click the pictures to make them bigger
If you're on a phone or a tablet, you can zoom the webpage in

Either way, sounds like a you problem!

250?cb=20150805080231

i feel very attacked

250?cb=20150805080231

2 minutes ago, thecptz said:

i feel very attacked

250?cb=20150805080231

Future entries will be in a much more legible font and done on Google docs, if it makes you feel better

250?cb=20150805080231

Peppa Pig - even though i'm not a fan of ballads, I think you pieced these songs nicely together to represent peppa. 

Heather - I feel like the three songs are pretty interchangeable... Though sonically consistent I think the themes could've been done better.

Suga Mama - Pretty strong entry with tight thematic and sonic coherence.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.