Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

Thank you Henry <3

19 minutes ago, Henry said:

minho - 5
henry - 5
Navyofbadgals - 13
thecptz - 7

ummmm these better not be my rankings this round :biblio:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your work this season. To think I almost didn't even send round 1 cause I thought I'd flop, and now we're at the finale. <3

Edited by Rotunda

RDfTwGt.png

@Hug - what a journey you've been on :eek: I think you started off strong, but it wasn't perfect either. Your entries were overly long and with contradictory sentences, or meh song choices you didn't fully get to a perfect entry, despite your amazing creativity showing from early on. But you really listened to critiques and it was quite the joy to see you grow throughout the competition! When I created illuminati trinity on oldtrl I did it as a fun way to reflect pop culture, and to see you use it as a reflection of video games feels like such a great interpretation, because this feels like the most hug entry to finish with :heart2:  great job!

@Gay Rat Divorce - it's the way you started this competition by letting everyone know that you were the one to beat is kinda legendary if you ask me.. Throughout the competition you've shown that you were not a one trick pony, always giving us something radically different, some were more succesful than others, but overall, you at your worst was still better than some people's best and that is something to be applauded for :clap3: This entry is something I would do, as in somewhat far-fetched and comedic, but not too far-fetched either. And yet again it's something different from you. Thank you for a season full of surprises!

@Rotunda - throughout this competition you stuck to your guns and I loved that. Every entry was similar but not the same. They were serious and a nice change of pace from the usual ATRL entries. You've been personal, deep and witty and.. so much more! You had a great run with some really smart interpretations. I love that your last entry truly felt like a rotunda entry again. It was a nice read and i love your research here! great job

@Dessy - I just love that the other girls were SWEATING to come up with the most extravagant entries and yours always felt smart and not too crazy either. You had some real highlights in your entries, and you were never the same either. You didn't need to invent a website, you stuck to your guns and you've consistently grown throughout the competition and you end with what's easily one of your stronger  entries this season :heart2: good job

@ughgabriel - the surprise of the season :jonny: I knew most members who participated here, and to some extent expected a certain style of entries from them. I didn't know you before the season started and so seeing your entries were a surprise for me everytime. You have had some insane highs, especially at the start of the competition I was gobsmacked as to how good some of your entries were. Elaborate yet also precise. Creative and well-executed and never, and I mean never, the same. At the end of the season you might've lost some steam, so seeing this entry here makes me so happy because this can easily be in your trinity of holy trinity entries. Love your approach and loved your work this season :heart2: 

@PinkBox - this might sound super shady.. but I never expected you to be as good at this game as you were before we started the season :deadbanana: you were consistently funny, and knew when to switch it up too. You tried a few different styles too, including a more personal approach that was well received (as it should because it's one of the best entries of the season!). The IG is lit rally ICONIC and I love that you stuck with it the entire season. Great entry to end with :heart2:

3 hours ago, minho said:

here's my sig

omg cute sig

2 hours ago, Hug said:

suddenly the clown is me

34 minutes ago, thecptz said:

omg cute sig

ty baby https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/739720889398067282.png?v=1

FOR those thinking about results... soon.jpg.  Possibly tomorrow

@Gay Rat Divorce @Hug @PinkBox @ughgabriel @Rotunda @Dessy if there's a specific time that works lmk!  I will prob just post them all at once though lol

Are we getting cptz’s reviews? ?

me typing and baking my crits

qgAH0kh.gif

And i guess 6 EST works for me too!

cyh51bC.png

hug

ok when i say i’m ****ing slayed. WHEW hug. this is amazing and your entries have been amazing tbh. yes, i may not be that impressed with you in the first round but you have showed GROWTH and in this finale round, you just did THAT. the mood you set for the whole entry is so gloomy and just.. amazing. and the PRODUCED music by you, just an addition to the amazingness you have and provide in this round. GREAT JOB all season!

gay rat divorce

period. this is SOOO funny. u’ve taken this to another planet yup!!! only the webkinz host can do that! u have been the frontrunner this whole season. everything u do, u do it so well and amazing. is there anything u cant do??? ur entries are literally one of the entries i was looking forward to reading it every round. congrats on making it to the finals and thanks for giving us amazing time with you!

rotunda

hey rotunda! even though i dont show this much during the competition, i love your story telling and your song selection so much. the songs you have chosen are always on point with what you wanted. this is the nice final entry from you and yes, i love all the songs you’ve chosen for this entry. u have been great, congrats luv!

dessy

yes period. we love a bible!! i mean i’m not christian but maybe i love a bible! dessy, u been serving simple all season and your color trinity is prob my favourite entry of yours! i think your strength is giving us a simple but straight to the point. i hope that makes sense! i’m so proud of u for making it to this round. ur entry for this round is, again, very simple but i know what you wanted to go for so great job.

ughgabriel

hey gabeeee <3 you did it again in this round. the graphics and the song choices yup yup, ending the season on a GREAT note! ur entries have been amazing and excited to read this whole season. i have u as the frontrunner since like round 2 tbh. you have ups and downs but when ur at ur peak, no one can stop you! it has been fun reading your entries and i just have to tell u that i love ur aesthetic so much! u should be proud of urself!! WHEWW

pinkbox

OK WIG PLS. this is probably my favorite entry of yours so congrats pinkbox!!! look what u made pb do! from the funny old lady to this demon peppa, WHEW. the GROWTH. ok, the way u use instagram as a platform for your entries all season is kinda impressive. its hard to work with and like u have a limit characters as well so getting all of it on instagram and being able to tell a story is impressive. thank u for being a clown, a great friend, and a flop!

@Hug @ughgabriel @Gay Rat Divorce @Dessy @PinkBox @Rotunda

x

qgAH0kh.gif

these judges... we love it

everyone being critically acclaimed is DESERVED considering we all stuck to the end!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.