Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

but wait, a comeback?

YES.

I feel bad that I had to go without a comeback due to having to cut rounds and timing/plans not working out. 

Unfortunately I didn't want a formal comeback for R7 if it was intended to be the second to last round.

However, if you have been eliminated/quit/whatever, you CAN submit an entry. 

How this works is we will judge and rank ALL entries we get.  The GT/FT will be determined amongst those that are still in only.  However, if someone would've made the GT in their comeback, they will automatically be brought back in for the next/last round.  I will reveal the results of the comebacks alongside the actual results.

But yeah @disruptive @Overprotected @luckystrike or whoever else, you can submit

You MUST sign up.  If you take a type that is the same as someone still in, that's fine but you can't take the same type as another comeback contestant.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll pass on the "comeback" round. I'm kind of just over the season at this point. 

I'm not google-docs savvy and I'm very picture/GIF imagery-ish so it sucks that when I try to focus on my writing I end up getting the short end of the stick. It says a lot how my highest ranking entry was of my just going off on dragging myself (and probably alienating me from everyone in the competition in the process).

since i love this challenge so much, i thought i'd come up with a few interpretations of my own!  you don't have to use these obviously, but you can if you'd like.  think of these as guiding points

GRASS - life, gardens, plants, flowers

FIRE - passion, heat, power, control

WATER - movement, peace, calmness, crashing waves

NORMAL - love, simplicity, animals, routine

FLYING - speed, soaring skies, freedom, escape

GROUND - earth, stability, resourcefulness, strength

ROCK - sturdy, stable, jagged, precious gems

ELECTRIC - quickness, sharp minds, power, instability

POISON - wrath, vengeful, calculated, cunning

BUG - diversity, adaptability, focused, power in numbers
FIGHTING - proud, strong, wit, tradition

DARK - mysterious, night owl, imaginative, quiet

PSYCHIC - wisdom, creativity, feeling, intuition

FAIRY - magical, inspired, soft, connected to nature

STEEL - cutting edge, stylish, sharpness, quiet

DRAGON - mystical, legendary, accomplished, confident

ICE - cold, solitude, silence, razor sharp focus

GHOST - curious, intriguing, joker, dark minds

so i think that's everyone that is still in.  if you are doing the comeback please make sure you also sign up!  any switches or trades can be done up to the deadline but they have to be done in thread only.  i won't accept it if you tell me somewhere else

GRASS

FIRE

WATER - DISRUPTIVE

NORMAL - PINKBOX

FLYING - CLUE

GROUND

ROCK

ELECTRIC - ROTUNDA

POISON

BUG
FIGHTING

DARK - HUG

PSYCHIC

FAIRY - GABE

STEEL

DRAGON

ICE - GAY RAT DIVORCE

GHOST - DESSY

By the way! I updated the second post of the first page so it has quick links in case you want to relive the exciting memories of this game

not bad for minho’s first game and debut as host if you ask me!!

Sorry for switching again but put me on Psychic. I keep flip flopping :yougood:

Although if people are interested I'll pick steel and make a trinity based on the processing that metallurgists use to produce steel from iron!

15 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Sorry for switching again but put me on Psychic. I keep flip flopping :yougood:

Although if people are interested I'll pick steel and make a trinity based on the processing that metallurgists use to produce steel from iron!

i love chemistry!

GRASS

FIRE

WATER - DISRUPTIVE

NORMAL - PINKBOX

FLYING - CLUE

GROUND

ROCK

ELECTRIC - ROTUNDA

POISON

BUG
FIGHTING

DARK - HUG

PSYCHIC - GAY RAT DIVORCE

FAIRY - GABE

STEEL

DRAGON

ICE

GHOST - DESSY

I'd like to randomly sign up. just for fun yes, its a Pokémon challenge after all! ?

Prisoner - Dragon

Posting to threaten the contestants with my entry.

losing is the new WINNING

14 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Yugioh >>

Tea

this is actually very hard. i quit :giraffe:

but yes i was planning to recreate a player vs pokemon champion battle where the player uses dragon type pokemon. 

i would use this song as the intro where the player has just defeated the elite 4 and was approaching the champion. the champion would introduce himself and challenges the player to a match. 

then i would use this next song to narrate the events of the battle. some dragonite, dragonair, basically all the cool dragon pokemons in the mix. the champion uses different types. 

then the last two pokemon standing shall be the player's Dragonite and the champion's Xerneas. the player wins after almost losing the battle and then pulling some strategic moves.

then the victory music plays:

I flopped

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.