Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

:lovepuppy: 

ULmMbxZ.png

FINALE ENTRIES!!!

@Hug  

@Gay Rat Divorce

@Rotunda - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xaJBkbxBnw8tah_uYbJCxoB3mySuNblstCjhWT9Ns5A/edit?usp=sharing

@Dessy - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ARnhJE46W2uDwbQ7MZ7ppegZImLGd1FneyEd0Q1YYWM/edit?usp=sharing

@ughgabriel -

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXUn8yxnhLYJEP4r1xrfZXyP0OC3nmYc1

One song for each chapter

The entry explores the original purpose of the group: The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them."

The illuminati (the enlightened) has always been deemed as an evil group, but maybe the evil comes from other places. Maybe the ones who are supposed to protect us?
This is important for the current social and political context.

Gabrxel”

Hide contents

IMkumqf.jpg
aQ6BwC6.jpg

bd1xcN0.jpg
N0JvH0V.jpg

iNklXRa.jpg
rUyEEEb.jpg

cLC5dap.jpg
SQxCsbc.jpg

HwiaxJh.jpg
apP9JCG.jpg

cm0qlUA.jpg
WWz1WS3.jpg

gAl311J.jpg
TwBgV1a.jpg

lTGsgw7.jpg
waMNV7s.jpg

rAOFB4Z.jpg
soEocJ3.jpg

@PinkBox - https://www.instagram.com/pinkboxht/

qJV7ucB.gif

@thecptz @Navyofbadgals @Henry

Wow I can't believe we're here :weeps: It's been real guys.

Now it's up to the judges. See you guys in two weeks

minho may have not told you, but im surprise judging the finale :praiseshock: 

Just now, disruptive said:

but that will be after my shower, gimme a minute

or more like 10 ;)

15 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Hot, the water I mean

yes it was hot but it was also cold

still shook after sleeping on it

gf3h37A.png

@Hug - okay #1

@Gay Rat Divorce - the video :sob: you nailed it

@Rotunda - the non comedic approach was unexpected but i liked it!

@Dessy - the bible study... the way this was needed for me! cool approach

@ughgabriel - nice graphics and interesting take on the challenge

@PinkBox - the way i still like this?  its simple but on theme

obviously i liked everything so here's some more info!

Hug - Shout out to your entire journey this game.  You consistently brought the unique concepts and out of the box entries thanks to you strongest suit - creative writing.  It's still felt even with this round and I think its one of the reasons you've excelled so much.  Getting to read (or view) your entries has been amazing consistently!

Gay Rat - Your entries have been all over the place but in the best way possible.  Each time you tried something new that I felt stood out from what you did the week prior.  There were personal entries, videos, comedic ones, etc and each one showed a different part of your personality.  Always a treat!

Rotunda - I think I was most surprised by you in this competition!  This was your first time in this game but you were super consistent with high quality entries and often took things in a way I didn't expect.  I felt like that was a great thing for me to look forward to since I never knew what you were going to come up with next, but I knew it would be good.

Dessy - Consistent KING.  I genuinely like reading your entries, I like that you proved you don't have to go over the top designing websites like the girls that exhausted themselves.  Some of your entries have been so fun - the blue/water one was a standout. 

Gabe - Over the top KING.  You specifying that we needed to read your book a certain way is still a scream of the season.  Obviously this was a great game to help you with your creative outlet and you did so in very intricate ways!

PinkBox - the instagram is literally iconic at this point.  You had a concept and stuck with it the whole way through.  While it may have limited you at times I still appreciate that you tried really hard to bring something fresh each time.  You too are just super consistent and I appreciate that!

:heart: just some thoughts :heart:

good luck everyone!

nisTAK8.png?width=950&height=613

Spoiler

hug - Constantly raising the bar and doing it flawlessly!! Your entries have always been a treat this entire game and this one is just wow. You really did that with a PowerPoint and the music was great. 

gay rat divorce - Not this giving me my mom and her crazy Facebook theories. I’m sure she still thinks Umbrella by Rihanna is Illuminati to this day f. Anyway great video, I enjoyed it a lot just like I enjoyed all your entries in this season! The text to speech was a nice touch tbh, idk why I liked it so much. BUT... 

Spoiler

minho - 5
henry - 5
Navyofbadgals - 13
thecptz - 7

5 + 5 + 13 + 7 =30

ughgabriel - 10

30 / 10 = 3

How many sides does a triangle have??
Holy Trinity 9 = Illuminati CONFIRMED! ??:soda:

Rotunda - A very on brand entry for you which is a really good thing btw. You didn’t need any fancy powerpoints or videos to have a good entry. Have always loved just reading your entries and your songs choices are always great, really enjoyed these as well. Thought you were gonna start singing Judas at the start of your entry tho n. 

dessy - Okay pastor dessy!! This was such a simple but high quality and unique entry. Everything worked well together, great job. Have always enjoyed your entries as well, simple but effective. 

ughgabriel - LOVE this art style wow. Another great entry from you. You have been so consistently amazing this season, always looked forward to your entries. The music chosen for this entry was also really good, I loved it.

Pinkbox - King of making me log into Instagram on desktop each week. Great concept tbh, simple but I enjoyed it. Like minho said Instagram may have been a bit limiting on what you can do but I think you made it work each time. Your first entry and the furry ones are some of my favs f. 

Hug @Gay Rat Divorce @ughgabriel @PinkBox @Rotunda @Dessy

All great and high quality entries! Good round to end things on.

You all slay yea

3290RFi.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.