• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

Also that's a night mafia has to spend killing a spent up and apparently detrimental to town player, when they could be getting someone a lot more useful instead.

3 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Can I just say that I RESPECT hulk's power move? Day one he just whips his big green dick out and slaps it onto the table 

hqdefault.jpg

kdjhgalskklf yes Witch Privlege is an iconic Hulk :heart:

Well at least there’s gonna be some progress somehow after this 

Just now, Hug said:

The safest thing to do would still be to lynch you, since town has no way of knowing if you're 3P or mafia (particularly a night immune one!), then one of the mafia would just kill me afterwards. It's a lot more advantageous for town to get 2 roles out of this than one.

While that may seem like a good idea, this still shows that you're a good player to have on the our team. This is reckless, and is going to end up hurting town, because even if I survive, I am going to need protection now because of this stupid move. Not to mention, it's better to get rid of the one who revealed their role, than to sacrifice a useful town role, and to make sure the mafia don't get 3 roles to get a triple kill.

EDIT: You're NOT* a good player to have on our team.

Anyway vote how you want ladies, I only joined bc miguel needed the ratings :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Hug said:

Anyway vote how you want ladies, I only joined bc miguel needed the ratings :giraffe:

excuse me????? :biblio: 

Spoiler

it's true tho ty :monkey:

1 minute ago, Hug said:

OMG :skull:

So you literally just came in here and put town at a huge disadvantage right off the back.

1 minute ago, Witch Privilege said:

OMG :skull:

So you literally just came in here and put town at a huge disadvantage right off the back.

Deserved, I get bullied even when I actually try. Good luck everybody else I had my fun :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Hug said:

Deserved, I get bullied even when I actually try. Good luck everybody else I had my fun :giraffe:

You know what....I always live for the drama in these games, so I respect you just bringing it right out from the jump. :lmao:

Just now, Hikari said:

Can we still vote no lynch @disruptive

no, you can only vote between Hug and Witch.

Just now, disruptive said:

no, you can only vote between Hug and Witch.

nnnnn lemme lynch witch then

Lynch Witch_Privilege

so wait what do we think hulk's reasoning for picking these two is? is the hulk aware of one of them being mafia?

2 minutes ago, Hikari said:

nnnnn lemme lynch witch then

Lynch Witch_Privilege

I motion for this not to count, because I removed the underscore from my name years ago.

Just now, Element said:

so wait what do we think hulk's reasoning for picking these two is? is the hulk aware of one of them being mafia?

No. He literally just wanted to cause a mess, and he saw my post, and just decided to make his move.

Just now, Witch Privilege said:

No. He literally just wanted to cause a mess, and he saw my post, and just decided to make his move.

oh i actually read the instructions so now i understand. so either hug or witch is hulk

Just now, Element said:

oh i actually read the instructions so now i understand. so either hug or witch is hulk

Correct. One is a detriment to the town due to the role reveal, the other is useful ally. Your choice.

I'm trying to be more active in this one than I was in the Greek mafia. Sooooo as a relative newbie still, I'm thinking wouldn't it be smart to leave the Hulk in the game because Mafia knows that they can kill him and get a confirmed town out?

I mean..... he basically threw in the towel so it kind of makes more sense to me that Hug is Hulk?

7 minutes ago, Element said:

I'm thinking wouldn't it be smart to leave the Hulk in the game because Mafia knows that they can kill him and get a confirmed town out?

and I’m pretty sure his role is useless now and it just gives mafia an advantage for triple kill so Lynch Hug :deadbanana:

11TxorG.gif

hello i am back and now i understand how triple kill works

Lynch Hug

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.