• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok girls all the roles have now been sent out (if for some reason you haven't received yours, let me know). As you can see, i was too lazy to include your role's powers in the role cards, however feel free to check it out in the OP and even send it to me through DMs to have it handy.

I removed 3 roles, which were the following:

Captain Marvel

Professor X

Red Skull

Red Skull's abilities however were passed on to Hela because they're necessary for mafia. The other two are not that important for town.

Quick reminder that this game requires you to be relatively active. To start off, i'm gonna let Day 1 go for 36 hours. During that time try to post a minimum of 3-5 posts. That time will go down to 24 hours as the game advances.

Night will only last 12 hours. If you have an active role, it's very important for you to dm me your actions every night.

Again, feel free to ask any questions here in the thread or through DMs (miguel#2345 on Discord).

The game will start tomorrow at 10PM EST, aka exactly 22 hours from now. I need to finish off a few details first.

@Hikari @luckystrike @TeenageDreaming @Gay Rat Divorce @Hug @Sexbot. @Overprotected @Guero @Sanguine @Speezy @Chiidish @touya kinomoto @Fruity @Taylucifer @Not Like The Movies @Rotunda @Element @Rence @minho @Prismee @LGBTQQ2IAAA+ @Witch Privilege @DougAF @Daylight @Dylan'

hi x 

hi x 

Just now, Hug said:

justbecauseitstarteddoesntmeanitreallystarted

.t closed

hola

OMG finally.

Finally, I've missed mafia games :chick1:

On 6/11/2020 at 11:32 PM, Hikari said:

signing up x

On 6/11/2020 at 11:32 PM, luckystrike said:

sign me yes

On 6/11/2020 at 11:38 PM, DevonRoars said:

sign me up 

can you three please hide these posts? i was pretty sure i had reserved 2 posts but apparently not. Thanks!

hello and goodbye

w3nNF83.png

The battle has begun. Who will turn out victorious will depend on how you play your game, and your role.

Day 1 starts now. You have 36 hours to cast a valid lynch vote. You may do so by both underlining and bolding the person you want to lynch. Ex:

Lynch Pinkbox

Here's the countdown clock: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200624T09&p0=2443&font=cursive

I will be updating the thread with the vote tally regularly.

Any questions, let me know.

HEY BITCHES!

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

Lynch PinkBox

it was used an example so :sistrens:

• ATRL Moderator

hello ladies how r u

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.