Vote tally:

Speezy (3) - Rotunda, Sanguine, Taylucifer

minho (3) - luckystrike, Fruity, Rence

Rence (2) - Speezy, minho

No Lynch (1) - Prismee

Can't vote: Daylight

results in a few x

fVk8746.png

The heroes had the both Speezy and minho against the wall, and were determined to finally put an end to them.

First down was Speezy, who was revealed to be, the one and only, Bucky Barnes!!!!

Pretends To Be Shocked GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Then it was minho's turn, but just as they were readying to put him out of his misery, Loki appeared and helped him escape, giving him the stock of life.

@Speezy has been lynched, his role was:

Spoiler

58s7JEG.png

@minho was set to be lynched, but was saved by Loki.

Vote tally:

Spoiler

Vote tally:

Speezy (3) - Rotunda, Sanguine, Taylucifer

minho (3) - luckystrike, Fruity, Rence

Rence (2) - Speezy, minho

No Lynch (1) - Prismee

Can't vote: Daylight

x

loki smile | Tumblr

And as he had caused enough mischief for one war, Loki decided it was time to get the **** out of this f**ked up game, and so he used his last wish to go to a summer vacation in Fiji, while the remaining heroes and villains did their thing.

Loki has exited and won the game, Loki was...

Spoiler

@Rence

wkhG5d7.png

@luckystrike @Sanguine @Fruity @Taylucifer  @Rotunda @Rence @minho @Prismee  @Daylight 

my head ****ing hurts i invested so much time in this game WHEN I TOLD MYSELF I'M DONE WITH ATRL GAMES and this is what i'm rewarded with

all i know is the hawkeye/capt/jailer better not **** it up AND YES I WILL NOT **** IT UP TONIGHT

I'll have y'all know that my intentions were pure and I tried to help townies from the start (hence my votes) I just used my powers wrong (killed Element, saved minho instead of Speezy)

Even though Element's loss gave us some clues, Speezy's loss was tragic cause I really suspected him until I changed my last minute vote to minho

Good luck with the rest of the game. I think I know who the remaining mafia players are now

tumblr_p4ygjn5LVa1spgwzwo2_500.gifv

Just now, Rence said:

I'll have y'all know that my intentions were pure and I tried to help townies from the start (hence my votes) I just used my powers wrong (killed Element, saved minho instead of Speezy)

Even though Element's loss gave us some clues, Speezy's loss was tragic cause I really suspected him until I changed my last minute vote to minho

Good luck with the rest of the game. I think I know who the remaining mafia players are now

i trusted you smh!

2 minutes ago, Rence said:

girl you're suppose to be in fiji smh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.