Survivor: All Stars (ATRL Edition) | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

including window for dedicated side b was a choice

Yes, the right one.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rl231

• Element

• Yvess

• Bey_Rihstan

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Yes, the right one.

tumblr_pdxb3n9lqU1xrofwko2_400.gifv

i2aGM02.png

@Bey_Rihstan @Buddy! @dussymob @kiiwii

@Staryu @Tom Vercetti @Yvess @Gateau

@thecptz @kipperskipper @Lucky#17 @EriKills

Welcome Tribe Paradeisos to the 15th Tribal Council of the season!

If anyone has an item to play, now would be the time to play it...

Spoiler

No one stands.

I'll read the votes...

First vote...

7nFrKCe.png

1 vote kiiwii.

Second vote...

R2ryyjR.png

1 vote kiiwii, 1 vote Gateau.

Just now, clue said:

KILu6wu.jpg

ccccvvvfc g

Third vote...

5Cz1Wu1.jpg

2 votes kiiwii, 1 vote Gateau.

Fourth vote...

7nFrKCe.png

3 votes kiiwii, 1 vote Gateau.

Fifth vote...

5Cz1Wu1.jpg

4 votes kiiwii, 1 vote Gateau.

Sixth vote...

And the 14th person voted out of ATRL Survivor: All Stars and fifth member of the jury...

image0.jpg

5Cz1Wu1.jpg

7nFrKCe.png

kiiwii, the tribe has spoken.

Z4pnoBH.gif

Thank you so much for joining us this season!

Second time Kiwi being voted immediately after me.....iconic tbh

KILu6wu.jpg

? runs survivor 

i2aGM02.png

@Bey_Rihstan @Buddy! @dussymob @Staryu @Tom Vercetti @Yvess @Gateau

Welcome castaways to Round 15 of Survivor: ATRL Edition (All Stars)!

The theme for Round 15 is...

Make Me a Playlist

This round, you will be making four of the judges a mini playlist. Each judge has a different theme assigned to their playlist.

You'll be making a four track "playlist" for each judge based off the specific theme assigned to them.

Here are the themes your playlists will revolve around:

@Dylan''s Playlist

Theme: Moving to a New Adventure

Our former host is moving to a brand new city and going across the country! This will be a new adventure for him, so we want you to come up with a playlist of 4 songs that really encompass him moving and heading on this new adventure in his life.

@Astronomy's Playlist

Theme: 2000s Teen Movie Soundtrack

Astro wants you to get nostalgic and take us back to those 2000s teen movies! You know what they are (and if you don't...google it), but we want you to come up with a 4-track playlist of songs that have that pop rock vibe that makes you cringe and go "wtf is this? bring it on 2?"

@clue's Playlist

Theme: Post-Corona Workout Playlist
Clue wants to get that blood pumping! Post-corona obviously, but we want you to make a playlist of 4 fast paced songs that would put you in the mood to workout.

@supaspaz's Playlist

Theme: Songs to Survive Quarantine

Times are tough during these COVID days (and I'd know since I've had it). We want a playlist that will get us through quarantine, and since this is for supa, it better have some TASTE!

Now that you've seen the themes, it's time for you all to get started. You are submitting 16 songs in total. Please make a Spotify playlist per judge, meaning your entry will ultimately be 4 playlists. We do not want any explanation. The songs themselves should speak to the judge they're directed at. If you have to explain your song choice, it's probably an indicator not to use that song.

Obviously take into account the judges' personal tastes. Not just the artists we like, but the sound as well. From judging to just general conversation, you should have an idea of what the judges like and don't like... you can also do some research and see what they've posted about on ATRL.

You can send in songs you're sure they know. You can send songs that you're not sure they know but think they'll like. It's up to you. It's your playlist. They're only listening to it.

They'll be judging based on if the song applies to the theme it's supposed to as well as if they enjoy it and would actually listen to it if for whatever reason they ended up in the scenario they're each representing this round.

Each judge will be judging their own respective playlist, and they will not be judging each other's. That means each judge will be listening to 28 songs in total. Each judge will rank their playlists from 1 (best) to 7 (worst), and we will then average the rankings across all 4 judges.

Please submit your Spotify playlists to us on Discord, and you must submit all of your playlists together at once! The playlists are due on Thursday, August 6th at 2 PM EDT. Good luck!

Cool Round

tumblr_of5mc1VhTH1sgtm4mo1_250.gif

Edited by Yvess

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, rl231 said:

since this is for supa, it better have some TASTE!

That's right, sweeties!

i2aGM02.png

@Bey_Rihstan @Buddy! @dussymob @Staryu @Tom Vercetti @Yvess @Gateau

Welcome castaways to your 15th results show! The judges have all ranked your entries, and I will now reveal their comments and rankings.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked against all castaways with all the judges, and finally the overall rankings after this round. 

With that said, here it is…

Astro's Playlist

Theme: 2000s Teen Movie Soundtrack

Entries:

Bey_Rihstan - ma'am... You definitely did what I asked. I uh... I'm speechless LMFAO. Mandy's cover was terrible, Aaron is a cringe staple, Hilary Pre-Dignity is like a fever dream of cringe pop, and Jesse was cute even if his music was bland! This honestly kind of flows like the soundtrack to a Disney movie where the main girl character is MiSuNdErStOoD but the bad boy likes her a lot and she ultimately chooses her weird best friend who had 5 minutes of screen time. Yup. It works really really well.

Buddy! - You didn't fail. You did not fail at all. I love this. I love how much I cringed. I love how I wanted to stab my ears with the first song. Loved it. Nickelback is a 2000s staple. Can't forget the straight rock that critics panned but the GP loved for no reason. Beverly Hills is actually a song I really enjoy a LOT so I'm happy it's here. Reminds me of nostalgic times. Mr. Brightside is like a fever dream for me because I didn't hear it a lot, but I KNEW it. You know? And Gives You Hell is a classic. This is your young adult romantic comedy that isn't terrible, but is a bit cheesy. It's honestly wonderful. I like it.

dussymob - First of all, yes. YES. This is IT. Jimmy Eat World, Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, blink-182. This is the 2000s. This is like songs that play on early Gossip Girl during like the kiss scenes or friends forever scenes. Sure, some of these are really cringy (I'm looking at you blink-182) but they are so perfect in their own terribly cringy way. You did amazing, and I love it.

Gateau - I... Okay. Paper Rings is horrible in it's own right, but not 2000s cringe. The rest are fine though. Like, cringy but perfect for the 2000s theme, I guess. Um, I can't really give this a movie/show unless it's some cringy ass Disney movie, but even that's stretching. You did fine, but it's definitely one of the weakest entries here. 

Staryu - I actually watched Confessions a few weeks ago when I went on a Disney movie binge, and like, now that this is starting it off, I'm picturing a Lindsay Lohan movie where she just goes THROUGH it. But at the same time, the songs are all so different that I can picture a ****ton of movies to go with each. It's like a collection of soundtrack songs - it's somehow eclectic, but I like it a lot. Makes me wanna watch Confessions again ngl.

Tom Vercetti - Thank you for making me feel like I'm watching a (possible) Disney movie about a group of girls who want to make music and be famous and somehow they do become so despite the fact they're average at best, and then they go through tumultuous things and somehow we end up at graduation. It's oozing really early 2000s before the emo rock wave hit and I like how I know none of these songs BUT the graduation song. You did really good, I live for it lmaooo.

Yvess - BITCH, YOU ATE. THE COVER. THE TITLE. THE EFFORT. YOU ATE. Now, this is soooooooooo 2000s OST, i love it, i love it, i love IT. oh my god. it's wonderful. it's literally a rom-com type movie with singing and ****. i love it. holy ****. ultimate being here is also a scream ngl, BUT THE ENDING SONG. UUUUUUUUUUUUGH IT'S SO NOSTALGIC, YOU'RE LITERALLY THE BEST FOR THIS WHOLE ENTIRE PLAYLIST, I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR BUILT THIS WAY.

Astro's Rankings

Spoiler

1. Yvess

2. dussymob

3. Buddy!

4. Staryu

5. Bey_Rihstan

6. Tom Vercetti

7. Gateau

Love Astro!!!:heart:

Clue's Playlist

Theme: Post-Corona Workout

Entries:

Bey_Rihstan - You definitely started off STRONG with “Work Bitch”. I don’t like the song, but it’s pretty much exactly what I had in mind when it comes to the tempo and the vibe for the playlist. Loved the throwback for the second track, it was very fitting. This playlist was giving me life until “Freakum Dress”, it kinda dampened the mood. I’m surprised you didn’t use “Get Me Bodied” instead. Overall you pretty much did THAT until the last song.

Buddy! - Oh YES my gay ass. This was punch after punch with “Rain on Me”, “1999” (which I didn’t even consider, but it really could work for a run) and “Physical”. “Super Bass” is really annoying to me, but it does fit within the theme so I’m not that mad.

dussymob - “The Way You Move” kinda had me worried, but it actually could work for a run or a cute jog; a nice pick. “Lose Control” is like THE workout song. “Live for the Night” hurt my ears :(. 

Staryu - You really spoke to my SOUL with this playlist; opening with the DSN extended mix, and then the “Work” remix… oh WOW.

Tom Vercetti - YES at “DNA.” as the opener. This was the most heavy-hitting playlist for sure and it really really paid off and set you apart from the others. The ONLY thing I would change is I would probably put “Blinding Lights” last just because it sounds like it would end the playlist in my head, but that’s just me nitpicking.

Yvess - This playlist, specifically, had a good flow. I like how it went from a more chill vibe with “365” into “Work Bitch”.

Gateau - Come on promo! I think you would’ve benefited from picking more than just Taylor since I don’t really listen to her anymore, but it is what it is. “...Ready for It?” is a punch to start off with, but you are dead wrong for that TikTok remix of “Love Story” we-.

Clue's Rankings

Spoiler

1. Tom Vercetti

2. Staryu

3. Buddy!

4. Bey_Rihstan

5. dussymob

6. Yvess

7. Gateau

Two more judges to go...

Get Me Bodied sucks hon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.