Survivor: All Stars (ATRL Edition) | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

rl231

@Not Like The Movies

Average Ranking: 11.75

rl231: Movies was one of the most popular draft options of the season, and for good reason, a great challenge beast, combined with being an awesome person made him that much more threatening in the game.

Element: Another legend with great taste! Stream Bree Runway TONIGHT everyone. Honestly you were seen as way too big a challenge threat to get to the merge... and I do think as a constructive comment, if you play again, maybe try and change that up a bit. Thank you for serving as the alternate juror as well!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rl231

• Element

• Yvess

• Buddy!

Top Posters In This Topic

I love yall so much :heart2:

@Yvess

Average Ranking: 11.00

rl231: Yvess, you were definitely interesting and all over the place, I have to give you that! Definitely one of the most dynamic characters in the game.

Element: You truly took us on a rollercoaster from the very first day. Ultimately, I wish you peace and happiness in your life.

@Gateau

Average Ranking: 9.38

rl231: Gateau will always be someone that I think really tries to bring the heat, and when his back is up against a wall, watch out! He has the most guts out of literally anyone and is a true fighter.

Element: You had the highest standard deviation in this poll, which doesn't surprise me at all. Always a controversy! You really brought the fire to the pre-merge, followed by a pretty impressive run on redemption island. After merge, you seemed to fade out a bit... and I do think some of your detractors were a bit tired of the constant fighting, but you know what you stand for and aren't afraid to say it!

@kipperskipper

Average Ranking: 8.75

rl231: Kipper was...messier this season and got caught out for it. However, us viewers love mess, so thank you, kipper!

Element: Gurl u really had me sweating for your jury vote there!! A contender from the beginning tbh... I think you got big-move-itis and that sunk you as soon as Buddy figured you out! A very strong player and your blindside was critical to the season's development.

@kiiwii

Average Ranking: 8.63

rl231: Kiiwii was definitely an underrated person in this game and was pretty thoughtful too. I think he ultimately got himself in a hole that he couldn't get himself out of towards the end, but still great to watch!

Element: I also thought you were a major contender at the start of this!! Your chances fell apart pretty quickly at merge and it was so sad seeing your boot happen with minimal fanfare. But pre-merge you were rly on fire and I've always enjoyed watching you.

@EriKills

Average Ranking: 7.75

rl231: Erik is actually the only person who's played consecutively for 3 seasons! He also somehow always gets targeted during Majority Rules and then has left during that same challenge for these past 2 seasons. Erik is definitely likable though and is usually taken out for being not part of the majority and likable too.

Element: King of the mid-jury placement!! :praise: I think you fundamentally know how to play this game well but just seem to always get caught on the wrong side of the numbers at some point. I don't have any doubts that in the right setup, you could make the end tbh!

Spoiler

Now rig FF for me by replacing all of Fruity's answers with my name.

@thecptz

Average Ranking: 7.25

rl231: BABY Z! The one I love to bully!!! But for real, he's like a ray of sunshine, and I'm so glad that I got to have him play again in All Stars (we pretty much forced him to do it lmfao). If you didn't get knocked out at the beginning of the merge, you were DESTINED to make it further, so your vote was definitely a shock.

Element: Me when you were blindsided:

bigbrother-news.png

@Lucky#17

Average Ranking: 6.75

rl231: Lucky's an interesting one because he lobbied to be on this season right when we announced it was happening. Luckily for Lucky, he was on our radar. He provided amazing content in his confessionals and truly entertaining moves too! I'm super happy he played, even if he did come up short in 10th place.

Element: Absolutely RADIANT confessionals that had all the viewers wanting more!! Your enthusiasm for this game (from your casting plea all the way to your essay on why you voted for Staryu to win) is incredible and endearing. We really enjoyed your insights and even if your strategies went a bit over the top at times, you were absolutely a contender to win this season!!

I'm so honored to get Lucky's vote, it's a win in itself :weeps: I feel bad for targeting him so much :deadbanana2:

@Bey_Rihstan

Average Ranking: 5.63

rl231: My first ally ever on Survivor (who didn't even remember this)!!!!! Bey_Rih is an absolutely awesome person and someone who is pretty entertaining, especially with her love for car crashing Brandy. The ONLY thing is that I wish you posted in your damn confessional!

Element: LEGEND!!! You were basically an unknown factor to the hosts and viewers but we still loved your personality and journey to the end. One of the strongest third place finishers I've seen in a Survivor game tbh. So proud of you for exceeding your previous placement and dominating in new ways!!

Just now, Bey_Rihstan said:

Love you guys 

f3yviFz.gif

I stan you so much!! :heart: Deserved #1 

@Staryu

Average Ranking: 5.13

rl231: Star - truth be told, from day 1, I thought you'd be the winner. You're the entire package and someone that REALLY could have won season 9 if you practically didn't lay down on that damn sword for Alena. WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?! Either way, I'm so very glad you came back and got to the end again to show your true prowess in the game.

Element: As I said earlier tonight, I am so happy for you that this season was more enjoyable and that you got to prove yourself once again!! You're an incredibly strong runner-up. I was consistently impressed at how much people trusted you and enjoyed you socially. We could have been looking at a three time finalist if season 9 had gone differently tbh. Congrats on a huge season bb

@Tom Vercetti

Average Ranking: 4.88

rl231: Tom, I'm going to be honest for a moment here. I didn't think you'd make it far at all. I thought you'd be quickly out if you flopped the challenges, and I didn't have hope either when you were being inflexible in the very beginning about who you wanted out (the URBAN vote for example). However, I'm elated that you proved my dumb ass wrong! You really hit your stride and had this great underdog status, especially in the merge, which is why people liked you a ton. So, cheers to you, sir!

Element: Honestly... I would not have expected your success this season given that you were the lowest placing member of the cast. You absolutely turned your story-arc upside down and showed that you are a competent strategist and social player after a rough beginning to the season. The viewers LOVE an underdog story and you definitely gave them that in the merge. You were authentic and engaging, and this just shows that heterophobia has been left behind in the 2010s tbh. Congrats on a huge showing this time!!

ack!

An icon 

a legend 

Just now, Element said:

and this just shows that heterophobia has been left behind in the 2010s tbh

Ok I stan Tom but I wouldn't go THIS far

@Buddy!

Average Ranking: 1.63

rl231: Buddy, Buddy, Buddy...where to begin. I also didn't have high hopes for you, and you didn't either at least before the game started. I thought your threat level was so massive that you'd be taken out again, but you did this season for Element and me, and we're so grateful that you did. You really outplayed, outlasted, and outwitted the **** out of everyone else and truly earned that title of Sole Survivor. I'm incredibly pleased for you that you bested the best and that you didn't get twisted out at the final 3 like last season. Also, you got no votes at all AND had an idol that you didn't even need!!!!!!!! That's insane. So again, I'm very proud of you, my friend - you did the damn thing.

Element: ????? how honestly?

I haven't a single ****ing clue how you won this game so dominantly after these people should have had every single reason to vote you out immediately. You never took your foot off their necks and pretty much executed a flawless game of Survivor. The dominance continues here in the popularity countdown... not surprising given your super entertaining and insightful confessionals all season long!! Thank you for all you've done for the series. Now rl231 and I have a clean conscience from pulling the rug out from under you in season 8 LMAO. Congrats again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.