Survivor: All Stars (ATRL Edition) | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

rl231

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rl231

• Element

• Yvess

• Bey_Rihstan

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been informed that it was kipper that voted for me....

thanks hun!

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

i voted for you dumb bitch now lemme take it back so you have zero

!$!$!&$!!;!!;!;!

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

i voted for you dumb bitch now lemme take it back so you have zero

FFFFFFFFFVSBSHSJKDKDKDODO

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

congrats @Buddy

A rainbow sprinkles crown that symbolizes the greatest ice cream ...

hello former winner

giphy.gif

i2aGM02.png

Now it's time for the first reunion post: CHARTS!!! We have been tracking your averages and votes all season long... here are the overall looks at this season!

OVERALL AVERAGES

Note: Gateau's redemption scores are in a pink text. His final redemption challenge is shown in R16 since there was nowhere else to fit it:

84euXRM.png

VOTING HISTORY
It's everyone's favorite chart -- we suggest opening this in a new tab to zoom in!

vu9qZpR.png

6 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

baby Z... Thanks for the vote GGSBBSBNDBFHFJDZ

i voted for buddy. i’m sorry but WHO ARE YOU

i2aGM02.png

The beginning of the season was a bit chaotic with the target twist! Here is a little summary of how it all went down.

MOUNT OLYMPUS

Every time we swapped tribes, the targets were re-randomized. If you cast a vote for your target at the tribal they went home, you were granted access to Mount Olympus. At Mount Olympus, you were presented with the following message:

Congratulations! You have successfully cast a vote for your target when they were eliminated from the game, and have been granted access to Mount Olympus. You look up at the twelve Olympians above... for your noble work, they have granted you a single blessing from your choice of deity. Each god has a different prize that they can bestow upon you. Please select one of the twelve Greek gods. Once you make your choice, you can not change.

- Zeus (god of sky, thunder, and lightning)

- Hera (goddess of women, healing, and protection)

- Poseidon (god of seas, floods, and earthquakes)

- Demeter (goddess of the harvest and agriculture)

- Athena (goddess of wisdom)

- Apollo (god of the sun)

- Artemis (goddess of the moon)

- Ares (god of war, violence, and bloodshed)

- Aphrodite (goddess of love, pleasure, and beauty)

- Hephaestus (god of craft and metal)

- Hermes (god of travel, trickery, and trade)

- Hestia (goddess of the hearth and the family)

After choosing one of the available gods, you were required to "pray" to the god by posting [NAME] prays to [GOD] in the Discord channel once a minute for 30 consecutive minutes. Upon completing this task, you would receive that god's prize. All prizes were pre-determined thematically by the god, and the contestants at Mount Olympus did not know the prize of the god they chose until it was officially theirs.

Here were the targets on your original tribes:

Spoiler

3DL3AAC.png

Here were the targets on your first swapped tribes:

Spoiler

gHfYuJW.png

Here were the targets on your second swapped tribes.

Round 8 saw the only failure of the target twist (dussymob voting for Touch It) prior to its dissolution at merge.

In Round 9, there was nobody targeting Not Like the Movies because Marvin was voted out already.

Spoiler

RtSWDCj.png

• Round 1: Yvess votes out Medo, wins the immunity necklace, and uses it in Round 7
  • Round 2: prézli votes out URBAN but vanishes before she can go to Mount Olympus
  • Round 3: Touch It votes out prézli and gets Zeus' lightning bolt (vote null) that is used in Round 4 on Gateau
  • Round 4: Touch It returns after voting out Adr and wins an individual challenge advantage that he gets voted out with. kipperskipper later earns this in the merge auction and also leaves with it.
  • Round 5: Not Like the Movies votes out Golden and wins a half idol (Apollo - sun). He is voted out with this half idol. It is then won by Buddy! during the merge auction and combined with the moon half at final 5.
  • Round 6: kiiwii votes out Gateau and wins Hermes' cloak which would allow him to escape a tribal council of his choice (could not vote or be voted for). Besides some VERY interesting discussions about using it, kiiwii never does and is voted out with the cloak.
  • Round 7: Yvess votes out Marvin and wins Poseidon's vote switcher. This is used at the final time it is eligible (final 6) on dussymob.
  • Round 7: kiiwii votes out DripDrip and wins a tribal mutiny that goes unused. It expires at the merge.
  • Round 8: dussymob fails to vote out Touch It, so nobody goes to Mount Olympus.
  • Round 9: The person targeting Movies is already out (Marvin).

Summary of prizes won at Mount Olympus:

TofNRf9.png

Summary of prizes left behind at Mount Olympus - some are placed in the auction and a few are never seen again because they are no longer applicable:

ycaEHR2.png

i2aGM02.png

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS

Pre-Merge Passwords

There were three pre-merge idols that were found by Staryu, kipper, and Lucky#17 in the password channels on Discord. All were used pre-merge:

• Staryu played his on himself in Round 7
  • kipperskipper passed his to kiiwii who played it on himself in Round 7
  • Lucky#17 played his on Tom in Round 8

Temptation Idol

A yellow letter was hidden in each round's results post. These letters were to be collected and unscrambled. The first person (Buddy!) to message the word TEMPTATION to the hosts received the following message:

Congratulations! You have entered the Garden of the Hesperides. This is the Greek counterpart to the biblical Garden of Eden. In the center of the garden, you notice a glorious tree shining with the most delicious fruit you have ever seen. You know that you should stay away, but something entices you closer and closer to the tree. Once you arrive below the golden apples, you notice the tree is not entangled with vines, but rather a serpent, who makes eye contact with you. It hisses at you gleefully: "Welcome to the garden... to earn what you most desire, there is a sacrifice. Are you willing to take my temptation?"

You have been given a one-time offer to earn a hidden immunity idol from the Garden of the Hesperides. However, it will come with a sacrifice: you can not cast a vote at the next two tribal councils you attend, whenever they may be. Please respond with "I accept the temptation" or "I decline the temptation" when you have made up your mind. Once you decide, there is no turning back.

Buddy! chose to accept the offer, and lost his ability to vote at the subsequent two tribal councils he attended -- these were the Marvin and thecptz eliminations. The golden apple temptation idol was used at final five, the last time it could have.

Merge Idol

Similar to the pre-merge, a Discord channel was opened with clues to a password (dionysades). The first person to message this to the hosts won the merge idol. Staryu was the winner and used it on dussymob at the final ten, knocking out Lucky.

In the auction, Bey_Rihstan and Yvess won clues to this merge idol - they received these a few days before anyone else did publicly.

Siz2ZWp.png

Auction Prizes

• Two clues to the merge idol were hidden in the auction
  • Three gods (Artemis, Athena, and Demeter) were left untouched on Mount Olympus and carried over to the auction.
  • Two prizes were re-hidden in the auction after their owner was eliminated pre-merge with it (Touch It/Aphrodite and Movies/Apollo)

QbfZOzr.png

C75C8es.png

• ATRL Moderator

Congratulations, @Buddy!! You truly served that Tony Vlachos tea this season.

Congrats @Buddy! proud of you :heart:

@Staryu is the Allison Harvard of Survivor.

tm1712_01_all.jpg?resize=480:*

i2aGM02.png

POPULARITY POLL

This season, Discord really worked out well as our viewers were hooked on you all as players and characters in the game! From exciting blindsides and strategy to personal stories and growth, your confessionals really helped enlighten us on the journey since June 5th. Now that the season is over, all viewers were given a chance to rank the cast from 1 to 21. It is now time to reveal the averages of all contestants this season in our first ever popularity poll! Who is this season's fan fave??

Just now, supaspaz said:

Congratulations, @Buddy!! You truly served that Tony Vlachos tea this season.

This is a spoiler.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

And yes, Supa I still love you gggfghhf

Sis! Brandy standom is family, for better or worse. Hahaha! Congratulations on making the finals. You earned it.

@prézli

Average Ranking: 20.38

rl231: Well, I mean..............she could've stayed.

Element: " "

fffggvsb

She earned that ❤️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.