Survivor: All Stars (ATRL Edition) | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

rl231

legend l

that iconic idol play in season 8 was just

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rl231

• Element

• Yvess

• Bey_Rihstan

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Lucky#17 said:

Only the most iconic Survivor moment (no one can tell me otherwise) - a failed attempt to throw a challenge right before the merge where multiple tribes, alliances, etc. got exposed all in one night through PMs (pre-Discord days, this was 2014 I think). 20+ pages were running 'til 3am/4am. Truly a moment

Shoutout to @coolcristobal - we told him to throw it... he didn't have to do it so... fantastically.

Super excited to play with everyone! Never thought I'd play a strategy/time-consuming game again but Winners At War had me real ****ed & it's quarantine. Plus you know Elem&RL would make this **** a spectacle!

Truly iconic

jAkC5kQ.png

@Not Like The Movies

rYgaMFy.gif

Best/Only Season: Season 9 (8th place)

One of the strongest challenge performers in season nine, Not Like the Movies made it to the merge and immediately became a target of the majority alliance. The Survivor gods were in his favor, though, as he had a hidden immunity idol and successfully nullified eight votes. After this, he survived until the top 8, where he was finally voted out for his consistent scores.

Hi x 

now i am thanking i wasn't selected for this:bibliahh:

the way these legends would eat me alive :bibliahh:

but the Kats are snatching! :clap3:

This cast is so strong. 

i am waiting for MLD's reveal rn if buddy won't be included

6 minutes ago, Lucky#17 said:

Only the most iconic Survivor moment (no one can tell me otherwise) - a failed attempt to throw a challenge right before the merge where multiple tribes, alliances, etc. got exposed all in one night through PMs (pre-Discord days, this was 2014 I think). 20+ pages were running 'til 3am/4am. Truly a moment

Shoutout to @coolcristobal - we told him to throw it... he didn't have to do it so... fantastically.

Super excited to play with everyone! Never thought I'd play a strategy/time-consuming game again but Winners At War had me real ****ed & it's quarantine. Plus you know Elem&RL would make this **** a spectacle!

I remember this so well because we were in on the plan that failed spectacularly and Nez ended up quitting lol because it was his idea. All this to get brian out...and then he won lol

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

I feel like you're in since Baby Z and Erik lied. :cm:

Yez NLTM! :heart:

Hey to all the guys and gals of the later seasons! 

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

I remember this so well because we were in on the plan that failed spectacularly and Nez ended up quitting lol because it was his idea. All this to get brian out...and then he won lol

sssdfdfdfs

omg i wanted Brian OWT so bad 

he was so effortlessly amazing 

Just now, Bey_Rihstan said:

Hey to all the guys and gals of the later seasons! 

Hi. 

Just now, dussymob said:

I feel like you're in since Baby Z and Erik lied. :cm:

nah i am not lying. i am not included. i will be lurking though because this is gonna be one hell of a season.

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

• ATRL Moderator

jAkC5kQ.png

@Tom Vercetti

GybwOJW.gif

Best/Only Season: Season 6 (10th place)

Tom is the antithesis of many ATRLers with his cool, laidback style. In his one season in season six, he was a formidable challenge beast, getting 1st place nearly every round. His dominance continued into the merge until he lost a challenge and was subsequently voted out in 10th place.

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

what is survivor without MLD honestly 

Touya is KKPH right? Im pretty sure ur in! Kats needs to come together in this season .

During season 4, a lot of XtinE stans are there and it was during the Lotus floppage.

The parallelism! ?

omg that king

Just now, Bey_Rihstan said:

what is survivor without MLD honestly 

i'd be suing if MLD won't be here srsly.

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

I remember having to constantly pretend being asleep (was 15yrs during the season, a Christina Milian "AM to PM" tea) since my father's office was across from my room & I had never laughed so hard at a screen in my life & it was in the dead of the night.

:lmao:

Hi Tom! :-*

jAkC5kQ.png

@URBAN

5PUyGZJ.gif

Best/Only Season: Season 6 (1st place)

URBAN played his first season of ATRL Survivor in season six and had charm for DAYS. Even though he never really won individual challenges, his social prowess took him all the way to the end where he was crowned the Sole Survivor in a vote of 7-3 against the now host rl231 and All-Star prezli.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.