Jump to content

Ariana Grande


Oxygen

Recommended Posts

moonlitdick
3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

It’s 2021 going on 2022 babygirl...

Not for a US hit, a global one. While I love (most of) Positions, the album’s sound isn’t really what does well “globally” so she should drop something for the eurotrash stans like Dua Lipa does, for that WW smash. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 217.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • LiveYourLife

    23982

  • Oxygen

    18698

  • TayAlison89

    9513

  • Satin

    8893

Top Posters In This Topic

Communion
9 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

Not for a US hit, a global one. While I love (most of) Positions, the album’s sound isn’t really what does well “globally” so she should drop something for the eurotrash stans like Dua Lipa does, for that WW smash. 

 

She already did Rain On Me though

Link to post
Share on other sites
kindararenext

 

OH B!TCH i’m definitely manifesting this 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thinking Of You
4 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

 

OH B!TCH i’m definitely manifesting this 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

OMGGGGGGGG

 

I WOULD VOMIT

Link to post
Share on other sites
mxoonlight
28 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

 

OH B!TCH i’m definitely manifesting this 

 

Omg pleeeease

Link to post
Share on other sites
tokito
1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

deserved #1 :coffee2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
getinthezone
7 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

Never seen you in this base before, so not understanding why you’re concerned.

 

 

OT: I want her to get on a Calvin Harris song & get that global EDM smash ala We Found Love / One Kiss. I’d take that over any collabs with singers or rappers.

Okay ? Thanks for posting 

Link to post
Share on other sites
nooniebao
53 minutes ago, tokito said:

deserved #1 :coffee2:

Agreed. Still so perfect 3 years later.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi :giraffe:

atrl finally opened registrations and i got to sign up! i’ve been an ariana stan ever since the release of focus and even though i didn’t really connect with positions (:rip:) i’ve always loved her and arianators so yea i hope i’ll be welcomed in this base which feels really warm and nice :heart:

my fav ariana albums are dw and tun, btw

Link to post
Share on other sites
ariananext
8 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

Not for a US hit, a global one. While I love (most of) Positions, the album’s sound isn’t really what does well “globally” so she should drop something for the eurotrash stans like Dua Lipa does, for that WW smash. 

 

Exactly, even tho Positions was highly successful it's her most local era sans Yours Truly, pov and motive are great singles to change the narrative, even though I'm not a fan of motive.. maybe we could enjoy a remix

 

2 hours ago, Deds said:

hi :giraffe:

atrl finally opened registrations and i got to sign up! i’ve been an ariana stan ever since the release of focus and even though i didn’t really connect with positions (:rip:) i’ve always loved her and arianators so yea i hope i’ll be welcomed in this base which feels really warm and nice :heart:

my fav ariana albums are dw and tun, btw

welcome honey :heart2: this base stans Positions and hates DW so you'll have a hard time 

 

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

 

but anyway, new aristocrats are always welcomed here

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yooorsh
11 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

Never seen you in this base before, so not understanding why you’re concerned.

 

 

OT: I want her to get on a Calvin Harris song & get that global EDM smash ala We Found Love / One Kiss. I’d take that over any collabs with singers or rappers.

Break Free says hi. SMASHA!

Link to post
Share on other sites
TayAlison89

The fact she has the #1 song in the country right now but it feels like we're back in the drought

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ariananext

So sick of the users that switch on her everyday. Aren't they, like, capable of getting a personality? 

 

 

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

 

they really think getting an Ariana avi and posting once in the base makes people forget of all the shade they threw

 

 

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dangerousbutera

wait... I just realised that positions is the biggest female Hot 100 hit released in 2020, and the sixth biggest overall (using the points system):gaycat2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Aristocrat
9 minutes ago, dangerousbutera said:

wait... I just realised that positions is the biggest female Hot 100 hit released in 2020, and the sixth biggest overall (using the points system):gaycat2:

and people still have the audacity to call it a flop era

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tm4074

Ariana could have eight songs above 1B streams on Spotify by the end of 2022 if daily streams remain consistent.  It's even more impressive that Into You and OLT didn't make the top 10 of the Hot 100 during their initial chart run but they ended up two of her biggest hits in the long term.  That means Ariana will have 5 albums with at least one track crossing 1B streams, three albums with two 1B tracks. (Positions: positions, TUN: 7 rings & TUN, Sweetener: NTLTC, DW: STS & Into You, ME: Bang Bang & OLT). OLT will take the longest, but still not bad for a song from 2014/2015 that peaked at #13 (?) on the Hot 100. Obviously this can change depending on future releases from her and if daily streams stay consistent throughout the end of 2022. This is more evidence for longevity > massive career peak. 

 

As of today:

7 Rings: 1.4B

TUN: 1.3B

STS: 1B

NTLTC: 994M (1B in 18 days)*

Bang Bang: 903M (1B by January 2022)

Positions: 605M (1B by March 2022)

Into You: 881M (1B by April 2022)

OLT: 826M (1B by December 2022 / January 2023)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
mxoonlight

she literally served longevity for an entire album cycle without a single live performance and only one interview

 

i hate her

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

Link to post
Share on other sites
kindararenext
Posted (edited)

 

do y’all think there’s a chance of him performing the remix with ariana? 

Edited by kindararenext
Link to post
Share on other sites
State of Grace.
Just now, kindararenext said:

do y’all think there’s a chance of him performing the remix with ariana? 

idts but id SCREAM if she performs with him, doing performances for Chromatica and After Hours but not her own album? :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
wantedyoutogrow
16 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

As of today:

7 Rings: 1.4B

TUN: 1.3B

STS: 1B

NTLTC: 994M (1B in 18 days)*

Bang Bang: 903M (1B by January 2022)

Positions: 605M (1B by March 2022)

Into You: 881M (1B by April 2022)

OLT: 826M (1B by December 2022 / January 2023)

A hitmaker

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

Link to post
Share on other sites
wantedyoutogrow

I didn't want AG7 to come before 2022 but since she doesn't care about her eras, I'm not against that idea, tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites
kindararenext
31 minutes ago, zevenringz said:

Image?

this "rumor" has been going on for months but idk if i really believe it tbh. i think she would sound great on that song tho

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...