Ariana Grande

Oxygen

moonlitdick
3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

It’s 2021 going on 2022 babygirl...

Not for a US hit, a global one. While I love (most of) Positions, the album’s sound isn’t really what does well “globally” so she should drop something for the eurotrash stans like Dua Lipa does, for that WW smash. 

• Replies 217.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LiveYourLife

• Oxygen

• TayAlison89

• Satin

Top Posters In This Topic

Communion
9 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

Not for a US hit, a global one. While I love (most of) Positions, the album’s sound isn’t really what does well “globally” so she should drop something for the eurotrash stans like Dua Lipa does, for that WW smash. 

She already did Rain On Me though

kindararenext

OH B!TCH i’m definitely manifesting this 

Thinking Of You
4 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMGGGGGGGG

I WOULD VOMIT

mxoonlight
28 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

Omg pleeeease

tokito
1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

deserved #1 :coffee2:

getinthezone
7 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

Never seen you in this base before, so not understanding why you’re concerned.

OT: I want her to get on a Calvin Harris song & get that global EDM smash ala We Found Love / One Kiss. I’d take that over any collabs with singers or rappers.

Okay ? Thanks for posting 

nooniebao
53 minutes ago, tokito said:

deserved #1 :coffee2:

Agreed. Still so perfect 3 years later.

hi :giraffe:

atrl finally opened registrations and i got to sign up! i’ve been an ariana stan ever since the release of focus and even though i didn’t really connect with positions (:rip:) i’ve always loved her and arianators so yea i hope i’ll be welcomed in this base which feels really warm and nice :heart:

my fav ariana albums are dw and tun, btw

ariananext
8 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

Exactly, even tho Positions was highly successful it's her most local era sans Yours Truly, pov and motive are great singles to change the narrative, even though I'm not a fan of motive.. maybe we could enjoy a remix

2 hours ago, Deds said:

hi :giraffe:

atrl finally opened registrations and i got to sign up! i’ve been an ariana stan ever since the release of focus and even though i didn’t really connect with positions (:rip:) i’ve always loved her and arianators so yea i hope i’ll be welcomed in this base which feels really warm and nice :heart:

my fav ariana albums are dw and tun, btw

welcome honey :heart2: this base stans Positions and hates DW so you'll have a hard time 

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

but anyway, new aristocrats are always welcomed here

Yooorsh
11 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

Never seen you in this base before, so not understanding why you’re concerned.

OT: I want her to get on a Calvin Harris song & get that global EDM smash ala We Found Love / One Kiss. I’d take that over any collabs with singers or rappers.

Break Free says hi. SMASHA!

TayAlison89

The fact she has the #1 song in the country right now but it feels like we're back in the drought

FAz0h8d.gif

ariananext

So sick of the users that switch on her everyday. Aren't they, like, capable of getting a personality? 

they really think getting an Ariana avi and posting once in the base makes people forget of all the shade they threw

dangerousbutera

wait... I just realised that positions is the biggest female Hot 100 hit released in 2020, and the sixth biggest overall (using the points system):gaycat2:

Aristocrat
9 minutes ago, dangerousbutera said:

wait... I just realised that positions is the biggest female Hot 100 hit released in 2020, and the sixth biggest overall (using the points system):gaycat2:

and people still have the audacity to call it a flop era

Tm4074

Ariana could have eight songs above 1B streams on Spotify by the end of 2022 if daily streams remain consistent.  It's even more impressive that Into You and OLT didn't make the top 10 of the Hot 100 during their initial chart run but they ended up two of her biggest hits in the long term.  That means Ariana will have 5 albums with at least one track crossing 1B streams, three albums with two 1B tracks. (Positions: positions, TUN: 7 rings & TUN, Sweetener: NTLTC, DW: STS & Into You, ME: Bang Bang & OLT). OLT will take the longest, but still not bad for a song from 2014/2015 that peaked at #13 (?) on the Hot 100. Obviously this can change depending on future releases from her and if daily streams stay consistent throughout the end of 2022. This is more evidence for longevity > massive career peak. 

As of today:

7 Rings: 1.4B

TUN: 1.3B

STS: 1B

NTLTC: 994M (1B in 18 days)*

Bang Bang: 903M (1B by January 2022)

Positions: 605M (1B by March 2022)

Into You: 881M (1B by April 2022)

OLT: 826M (1B by December 2022 / January 2023)

mxoonlight

she literally served longevity for an entire album cycle without a single live performance and only one interview

i hate her

kindararenext
Posted (edited)

do y’all think there’s a chance of him performing the remix with ariana? 

Edited by kindararenext
State of Grace.
Just now, kindararenext said:

do y’all think there’s a chance of him performing the remix with ariana? 

idts but id SCREAM if she performs with him, doing performances for Chromatica and After Hours but not her own album? :toofunny3:

wantedyoutogrow
16 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

As of today:

7 Rings: 1.4B

TUN: 1.3B

STS: 1B

NTLTC: 994M (1B in 18 days)*

Bang Bang: 903M (1B by January 2022)

Positions: 605M (1B by March 2022)

Into You: 881M (1B by April 2022)

OLT: 826M (1B by December 2022 / January 2023)

A hitmaker

wantedyoutogrow

I didn't want AG7 to come before 2022 but since she doesn't care about her eras, I'm not against that idea, tbh

kindararenext
31 minutes ago, zevenringz said:

Image?

this "rumor" has been going on for months but idk if i really believe it tbh. i think she would sound great on that song tho