Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

154,985 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Wikipedia said:

When will she do stadiums though? :alexz2:

I'm so surprised she isn't doing some in the major cities. Considering she had like three Los Angeles (two at the Staples Center and one at The Forum), two Miami shows, two Chicago shows, and will have FOUR New York City shows (two at Madison Square Garden and two at Barclays). Then in Europe she's going to have three in London, two in Amsterdam, two in Paris, two in Birmingham, two in Dublin. All these shows in the same cities would equal a stadium crowd. She better have some stadiums on her next tour though!

3 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

I'm so surprised she isn't doing some in the major cities. Considering she had like three Los Angeles (two at the Staples Center and one at The Forum), two Miami shows, two Chicago shows, and will have FOUR New York City shows (two at Madison Square Garden and two at Barclays). Then in Europe she's going to have three in London, two in Amsterdam, two in Paris, two in Birmingham, two in Dublin. All these shows in the same cities would equal a stadium crowd. She better have some stadiums on her next tour though!

I think it's because the production for stadiums is usually more expensive. I think Taylor had 2 stages for 1989 tour, one for arenas and one for stadiums (which was bigger). In a way, i'm kinda glad she's not doing stadiums with the SWT because the production is so bare :skull: She needs to fire those twins too. Or somehow bring in a extra choreographer because the bloodline choreo aint it. :skull:

I'm still so mad about this masterpiece not winning a Grammy :dies: If she submitted this song instead of that GIAW thing in the Best Pop Solo Performance category at the Grammys, she's already two time grammy winning artist now :mazen: Her team better not **** up her chance at winning grammys as much as possible for TUN era next year

1 hour ago, ThePinkWidow said:

I'm still so mad about this masterpiece not winning a Grammy :dies: If she submitted this song instead of that GIAW thing in the Best Pop Solo Performance category at the Grammys, she's already two time grammy winning artist now :mazen: Her team better not **** up her chance at winning grammys as much as possible for TUN era next year

Watch them nominate Break Up at Pop Solo :toofunny2:

7 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

7 RINGS FOR POP SOLO SKSKSKSK

8 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

she better not :dies: or else i'LL RIOT

OT : Perched for her summer stuff :duca: Come thru queen of music, dominate summer and end Drake :duca:

honestly if bloodline was a single she could have shot a sexy hospital music video, aaaah the impact that it'd have :party:

maybe a beach music video too, but it's the obvious choice. 

1 minute ago, quitedangerous said:

honestly if bloodline was a single she could have shot a sexy hospital music video, aaaah the impact that it'd have :party:

maybe a beach music video too, but it's the obvious choice. 

I needed a video like Flex (All In My Head) / Superlove :'(

Just now, Lady Bird said:

I needed a video like Flex (All In My Head) / Superlove :'(

as i said it'd be the obvious choice.

a hospital one would be cute since it has the blood reffrence, i could see it working tbh.

a video like cfts could work too tbh but more bright 

Omg I just 7K Ariana plays on last.fm :jonny5:

14 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

She actually has 3 shows in Amsterdam :dies:

She could’ve easily have went to more cities if she did stadiums in those cities

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

7 RINGS FOR POP SOLO SKSKSKSK

In all seriousness they need to submit 7 Rings to Best Rap/Sung Performance :gaycat4:

thank u next (the song) is helping me deal with the loss of a friendship. 

15 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

She did three here in LA! But the production on the SWT is like suited for an arena and not a stadium. She could've done Rose Bowl for 2 nights but BTS was playing that weekend before the LA dates. :flower:

i think the more US dates implies a second leg. I said this earlier on the tour thread but if she wants to add more US dates, then so be it. I feel that touring is helping her in a way but she knows her boundaries. She has a long gap between that last American leg and the European leg. I have a feeling she is going to announce something SOON.

Y'all need to listen to this and get your kiis :bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, HausofAri said:

The fact that Kidz Bop is playing a 17k venue aka Hollywood Bowl this summer or something is crazy. 

WHAT IS DIS HUNNY...

15 hours ago, HausofAri said:

“Cause her name is my name”... I am so dead :rip: 

2 hours ago, nda said:

WHAT IS DIS HUNNY...

:ahh:

The fact Billie's album is gonna outsell TUN... like TUN is doing great still but I just know that because Billie is having insane longevity (especially for a debut) Ariana is gonna get dragged for it. It doesn't help that she's literally ending her era while Billie has a single currently gaining points in the top 2 :lipton:

14 minutes ago, Glo said:

The fact Billie's album is gonna outsell TUN... like TUN is doing great still but I just know that because Billie is having insane longevity (especially for a debut) Ariana is gonna get dragged for it. It doesn't help that she's literally ending her era while Billie has a single currently gaining points in the top 2 :lipton:

The Gaga stans are going to be so unbelievably annoying, they already bandwagon Billie because she's Ariana's "competitor" :emofish:

22 hours ago, quitedangerous said:

Omg they better not but you know they will :biblio:

I’m not sure but it seems like the £23,650 anon donation on the Sudan GoFundMe is from Ariana considering it’s by far the largest and happened not long before she posted it on her story, so :clap3: to whoever that was, possibly her

The videos of her crying at the Pittsburg show :!ohno: