Jump to content

153,407 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Tattooed Heart
14 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

Thank you! I learned from the base! They taught me everything I need to know! 

except the sometimes stans

mHiWOpm.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiveYourLife
4 minutes ago, Tattooed Heart said:

except the sometimes stans

mHiWOpm.jpg

You don’t like Sometimes?

mHiWOpm.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Destiny Hope
16 hours ago, dangerous. said:

Your OMG shade was ugly btw, I’m 100% sure that was you

 

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

You were right to believe so :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sailor Star

Reminder that Ariana is going to flop this era

 

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oxygen
29 minutes ago, Tattooed Heart said:

except the sometimes stans

mHiWOpm.jpg

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonathan
44 minutes ago, iHype. said:

 

We love the most underrated song of her career. [40m streams, oh wow]

even her flops get streams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiveYourLife
7 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

You were right to believe so :cm:

Hello!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caesar

 

 

This base highkey made this argument :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayianaGrenade

She should just drop the album, there’s no use in doing a whole album/era rollout. Save all the coins for AG5 if there is an AG5.  :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Destiny Hope
5 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

Hello!

Oh my god!!! You're back!!! :hughard: How was your semester?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiveYourLife
5 minutes ago, Caesar said:

 

 

This base highkey made this argument :rip: 

It’s interesting how I love both sides of Ari. She really is one of the reasons why I love pop/r&b ?

4 minutes ago, SlayianaGrenade said:

She should just drop the album, there’s no use in doing a whole album/era rollout. Save all the coins for AG5 if there is an AG5.  :fan:

Would she be able to pull of a surprise album release? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sailor Star
7 minutes ago, Caesar said:

 

 

This base highkey made this argument :rip: 

Our impact

 

mHiWOpm.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiveYourLife
1 minute ago, The Destiny Hope said:

Oh my god!!! You're back!!! :hughard: How was your semester?

:hughard: the semester is going! It’s spring break for us! But I am living each day to the fullest and I see value in living! How have you been?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iHype.
7 minutes ago, Caesar said:

 

 

This base highkey made this argument :rip: 

The picture for R&B being her holding a gun with a dark background, while the picture for Pop being her in a light pink fun background. :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayianaGrenade
1 minute ago, LiveYourLife said:

Would she be able to pull of a surprise album release? 

Probably not, she has hype but not that much. I just want the album ASAP tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiveYourLife
Just now, SlayianaGrenade said:

Probably not, she has hype but not that much. I just want the album ASAP tbh. 

I do too! I just really do hope her team sees the potential in a summer release. Summer is her season for hits to be honest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Destiny Hope
5 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

:hughard: the semester is going! It’s spring break for us! But I am living each day to the fullest and I see value in living! How have you been?? 

I'm soooooooo so so sooo glad to hear that! :heart2::date2: I'm going GREAT. Like swell! :gaycat4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiveYourLife
1 minute ago, The Destiny Hope said:

I'm soooooooo so so sooo glad to hear that! :heart2::date2: I'm going GREAT. Like swell! :gaycat4:

I’m really happy for you! :alexz:College is going well??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caesar
22 minutes ago, iHype. said:

The picture for R&B being her holding a gun with a dark background, while the picture for Pop being her in a light pink fun background. :skull:

I didn't realize that, mess :ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Destiny Hope
32 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

I’m really happy for you! :alexz:College is going well??

College is going great! I maybe found my Ricky/Mac to my Ariana so I've been having so much fun, non-academically. For like the first time in years! Are you excited for AG4? :gaycat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiveYourLife
2 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

College is going great! I maybe found my Ricky/Mac to my Ariana so I've been having so much fun, non-academically. For like the first time in years! Are you excited for AG4? :gaycat3:

That’s really awesome to hear! I’m glad life is going very well for you! I am very excited! There is apparently a war between Max Martin and Pharrell stans so I gotta keep the peace again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Destiny Hope
5 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

That’s really awesome to hear! I’m glad life is going very well for you! I am very excited! There is apparently a war between Max Martin and Pharrell stans so I gotta keep the peace again! 

So you're team neutral? Or maybe team The Rascals? :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiveYourLife
1 minute ago, The Destiny Hope said:

So you're team neutral? Or maybe team The Rascals? :fan:

Up to this point, I’m just team Ari! Ready to have a good time! ??

Just now, Thuggin said:

 

:katie2:

This is such a holy bop!! :alexz::katie2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thuggin
Just now, LiveYourLife said:

Up to this point, I’m just team Ari! Ready to have a good time! ??

This is such a holy bop!! :alexz::katie2:

An album with this kind of sound would kind of be a slay tbh :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites