Zack Snyder's Justice League | Reviews are out and...

4 hours ago, Buffy said:

Why do I sense this will be low key equally bad as the theatrical release :toofunny2:

Kinda living for this concept. Imagine the lashings :skull:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• Legendary

• champpp

• BoyLikeYouSuxx

• 1 month later...

Zack seems to know exactly how to trigger "Film Twitter" & MCU shills :ahh:

The amount of meltdowns this Jared Leto announcement is gonna cause :priceless: 

BoyLikeYouSuxx
1 hour ago, champpp said:

This will be PERFECT, can't wait :jonny5:

Hopefully we see Diana's full potential (she better FLY) 

Doubt it considering the JL vs Superman fight was all Zack, and she was ragdolled

She will likely be side-lined again and given the 'ties to darkseid' plot where she explores caves and architecture :zzz:

• 3 months later...

I'm so hyped for this :jonny5:

The way this is probably gonna be a game changer for HBO Max. Hopefully Ayer's SS is announced after. 

11 minutes ago, xrosup said:

PLS I got so excited thinking it was finally being released on HBOMax in 3 days

Roman Holiday

I just wish they weren't putting it out as one film :rip: Break that **** up into two parts at least. 

publikcitizen
1 minute ago, Roman Holiday said:

I just wish they weren't putting it out as one film :rip: Break that **** up into two parts at least. 

Yeah it will be interesting to see if the critics criticize Zack for making it a 4 hour film... hopefully not lol

On 10/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Doubt it considering the JL vs Superman fight was all Zack, and she was ragdolled

She will likely be side-lined again and given the 'ties to darkseid' plot where she explores caves and architecture :zzz:

I haven't seen Josstice League but I've seen that scene and the bank heist. I still hope some moments were cut that will be shown now where she'll stand her ground (she doesn't need to defeat him but she doesn't need to be thrown around like a rag doll either). Ugh THIS was a MOMENT :jonny5:

OT: KING Henry looks SO GOOD :jonny5: And I LOVE how only WW and Superman were shown! Bad bitches ONLY

Image result for wonder woman superman gif

4 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

But why? If it's too long for you just press pause and continue some other day. I'd rather watch a 4hr movie than watch a few episodes of something that wasn't made to be released like that. 

Anyway, my only complaint is that during the Knightmare scene WW will be dead... Ummm, excuse me!? If Batman, Joker and Mera (she's a bad bitch... but in the water, and with the whole Amber Heard drama it'd be better not to include her) survived then how the hell would a God die!? Imagine if she debuted a DIFFERENT look during the Knightmare scene, something like this :jonny5:

Image result for wonder woman the red son gif

I'm glad they didn't do the episode thing, I'd rather watch this as a film in one sitting. 

The articles about what in Josstice League was Snyder will be interesting :giraffe:

Legendary
On 10/21/2020 at 1:41 PM, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

That scene was not all Zack. Like every other scene in that movie, it was chopped up and spliced with Joss's reshoots.

But I really wouldn't worry about Diana being sidelined. Potential spoilers, but Zack posted one of her key moments forever ago:

Spoiler

She's the one that kills Steppenwolf, by chopping off his head. Something on a level we never even got in her own movie (WW89)

04rk4s1cwgb31.jpg?auto=webp&s=16c28da92f

hevxqleytl541.jpg

BoyLikeYouSuxx
18 minutes ago, Legendary said:

That scene was not all Zack. Like every other scene in that movie, it was chopped up and spliced with Joss's reshoots.

But I really wouldn't worry about Diana being sidelined. Potential spoilers, but Zack posted one of her key moments forever ago:

Hide contents

She's the one that kills Steppenwolf, by chopping off his head. Something on a level we never even got in her own movie (WW89)

hevxqleytl541.jpg

Yeah I've seen this before but she's not really doing anything special here

from the looks of it someone else (probably supes) was dogging steppenwolf, knocks him her way and she deals the finishing blow for a whopping 2 seconds of action.

but who knows, I'm hoping I'm wrong and we get plenty WW badassery :fan:

Legendary

I mean I'm entirely convinced that if Zack had made WW84 exactly how it was, he would've been called a disgusting misogynist & a**hole etc. by verified bloggers. Everything from the r*pe controversy to her giving up her powers for a man. Lbr, she was almost sidelined in her own film.

Edited by Legendary
44 minutes ago, Legendary said:

Reveal hidden contents

hevxqleytl541.jpg

23 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Yeah I've seen this before but she's not really doing anything special here

Reveal hidden contents

from the looks of it someone else (probably supes) was dogging steppenwolf, knocks him her way and she deals the finishing blow for a whopping 2 seconds of action.

but who knows, I'm hoping I'm wrong and we get plenty WW badassery :fan:

I heard that it's pretty much a team work but she's the one who does the final part (what you said).

Lbr, WW was sidelined everywhere. She didn't fly in BvS, they focused on her warrior side in WW and in WW84 she lost her powers. In JL I hope she gets some great moments because it's weird to see Superman treated (and acting) like a God but not her even tho she's literally a God.

Our only hope is WW3. Hopefully they'll combine everything that worked and show her in her peak. 

Edited by champpp
Legendary

Yeah, I'm just happy we'll finally get to see Cyborg with a fully realized arc. He/Ray is the one who got the shortest end of the stick, if anything.

Joss literally diminished or completely erased all POC characters (Victor, Silas, Iris West, Ryan Choi, Swanwick/MM) & added a random white Russian family for no reason :pukey:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Unusualyou

I’m so excited, BvS was good, everyone was doing to much in the movie, especially the fight between the trinity and Doomsday.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Unusualyou
3 hours ago, champpp said:

But why? If it's too long for you just press pause and continue some other day. I'd rather watch a 4hr movie than watch a few episodes of something that wasn't made to be released like that. 

Anyway, my only complaint is that during the Knightmare scene WW will be dead... Ummm, excuse me!? If Batman, Joker and Mera (she's a bad bitch... but in the water, and with the whole Amber Heard drama it'd be better not to include her) survived then how the hell would a God die!? Imagine if she debuted a DIFFERENT look during the Knightmare scene, something like this :jonny5:

Image result for wonder woman the red son gif

Talking about WW, what i wanna see in live action is this 

:jonny4:

Edited by Unusualyou
BoyLikeYouSuxx
3 hours ago, champpp said:

See this is already foreboding of how WW will be treated, UGH. Superman, Batman, Flash, Joker, all probably alive. The single strongest female member in this universe? Dead. It's very telling of the dudebro edgelord story we're probably getting :deadbanana4:

Legendary
38 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

See this is already foreboding of how WW will be treated, UGH. Superman, Batman, Flash, Joker, all probably alive. The single strongest female member in this universe? Dead. It's very telling of the dudebro edgelord story we're probably getting :deadbanana4:

🙄 This is the type of narrative similar to how certain bloggers called him misogynistic the other day when he showed footage of Steppenwolf, the villain of the movie, killing Amazons. You've already made up your mind about what you think before even watching the movie. The Knightmare scene is simply an alternate future timeline that will ultimately be prevented. There are hours of footage and storylines that we have yet to see.

Roman Holiday
53 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

What is this nonsense :toofunny3: