Jump to content

Zack Snyder's Justice League | HBO Max | 2021


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

This is how I feel lol. I really want to be positive about this movie, and I’m glad we’re getting it, but…

:heart2:

 

46 minutes ago, Legendary said:

I mean it literally happens in the Superman animated series, so it's not like it's unprecedented. I'm not saying I'm into the idea either though so it's probably best that it's scrapped.

Yeah, but it seems so soap opera-y and when you take in account that we've seen WW and Batman flirting (which was a great idea, imo, they'd make a good couple even tho I'm always team Catwoman/Batman and he even said that they were married in his version but got divorced, btw I know he said who was his choice for Catwoman (LOVE her) but I think JLo would be a better choice since she's a Latina (we all wanted a WOC to play CW), she and Ben used to date and she's in great shape so she'd be great in that role, also Charlize and Angelina are obvious choices, they'd be ICONIC in that role) so having Batman suddenly fall for Lois just doesn't make any sense, which is what he realized eventually. 

 

 

BTW, do we know who's that superhero who'll show up in the end that he fans will LOVE? It can't be Martian Manhunter since we already know he's in the movie, right? Grace said that Ryan didn't film his cameo, but maybe he did secretly so it's Green Lantern? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legendary

    42

  • ALA

    33

  • champpp

    21

  • BoyLikeYouSuxx

    20

BoyLikeYouSuxx
18 minutes ago, champpp said:

 

BTW, do we know who's that superhero who'll show up in the end that he fans will LOVE? It can't be Martian Manhunter since we already know he's in the movie, right? Grace said that Ryan didn't film his cameo, but maybe he did secretly so it's Green Lantern? 

What if it's Shazam :duca:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Legendary
1 hour ago, champpp said:

:heart2:

 

Yeah, but it seems so soap opera-y and when you take in account that we've seen WW and Batman flirting (which was a great idea, imo, they'd make a good couple even tho I'm always team Catwoman/Batman and he even said that they were married in his version but got divorced, btw I know he said who was his choice for Catwoman (LOVE her) but I think JLo would be a better choice since she's a Latina (we all wanted a WOC to play CW), she and Ben used to date and she's in great shape so she'd be great in that role, also Charlize and Angelina are obvious choices, they'd be ICONIC in that role) so having Batman suddenly fall for Lois just doesn't make any sense, which is what he realized eventually. 

 

 

BTW, do we know who's that superhero who'll show up in the end that he fans will LOVE? It can't be Martian Manhunter since we already know he's in the movie, right? Grace said that Ryan didn't film his cameo, but maybe he did secretly so it's Green Lantern? 

I think he recently clarified that they weren't actually married, but it doesn't seem consequential either way, unless he's able to continue his Batman story. J-Lo would be a great casting though!

 

The Martian Manhunter reveal would not be at the end of the movie because the Martha/MM storyboard taking place in the end wouldn't really make sense. The only person I can think of is Green Lantern. His logo has been on all the official merch for AFSP that Zack personally released, which has always been an interesting/suspicious choice to me :mandown: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Legendary said:

I think he recently clarified that they weren't actually married, but it doesn't seem consequential either way, unless he's able to continue his Batman story. J-Lo would be a great casting though!

 

The Martian Manhunter reveal would not be at the end of the movie because the Martha/MM storyboard taking place in the end wouldn't really make sense. The only person I can think of is Green Lantern. His logo has been on all the official merch for AFSP that Zack personally released, which has always been an interesting/suspicious choice to me :mandown: 

Yeah, I thought it was GL too (and I really wanted Ryan back as Hal) but he just confirmed it's not him and Grace Randolph (who interviewed Zack a few times and that's why she knew about Joker's and Mera's knightmare looks) just confirmed it's not a Green Lantern (neither one of them) and she said she knows who's the surprise character, so I feel like she wouldn't lie. 

 

Like @BoyLikeYouSuxxsaid, maybe it's Shazam? Actually, it's a cameo that was shot recently, right? It could be him... I'd LOVE to see Black Canary (or Green Arrow, tbh). Maybe it's someone new who wasn't shown before (Mr Miracle, Black Adam, Big Barda, etc)? Maybe a character that has a mask on so they wouldn't have to cast (and then recast if it's needed) anyone... I hope it's someone EPIC :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyLikeYouSuxx
10 hours ago, champpp said:

Yeah, I thought it was GL too (and I really wanted Ryan back as Hal) but he just confirmed it's not him and Grace Randolph (who interviewed Zack a few times and that's why she knew about Joker's and Mera's knightmare looks) just confirmed it's not a Green Lantern (neither one of them) and she said she knows who's the surprise character, so I feel like she wouldn't lie. 

 

Like @BoyLikeYouSuxxsaid, maybe it's Shazam? Actually, it's a cameo that was shot recently, right? It could be him... I'd LOVE to see Black Canary (or Green Arrow, tbh). Maybe it's someone new who wasn't shown before (Mr Miracle, Black Adam, Big Barda, etc)? Maybe a character that has a mask on so they wouldn't have to cast (and then recast if it's needed) anyone... I hope it's someone EPIC :jonny5:

If Zack wanted to play the safe game he could introduce Dr. Fate. It's a faceless hero, he's being introduced in Black Adam and would definitely get fans talking :michael:

Link to post
Share on other sites

What if the surprise cameo is some Batman or Superman from another movie to look forward to the Flash movie?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Legendary

JunkieXL just said that Warner is putting out the entire 4 hour score, not just a condensed soundtrack :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites

... with everything going on with film announcements honestly I'm just glad this is getting released. Will likely be a swan song for Henry so :monkey:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparantly at IGN Fanfest Zack said the next film would've taken place primarily in the Knightmare timeline and that the film ends on a cliffhanger... :deadbanana: we truly were robbed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ALA said:

Apparantly at IGN Fanfest Zack said the next film would've taken place primarily in the Knightmare timeline and that the film ends on a cliffhanger... :deadbanana: we truly were robbed. 

@BoyLikeYouSuxx thoughts on this NIGHTMARE!?

 

If it's the timeline we'll see in this movie when WW and Aquaman are dead but Batman and Joker are alive then sounds like we WON :deadbanana2:

 

I'd rather see a WW reboot happen with another actress who'll get treated like a GOD than to see Gal's WW being treated like a powerless, glorified extra again and AGAIN!

 

Thank god Superwoman is coming to **** things up and show that women can be powerful too! 

 

Courtney cox tv friends GIF on GIFER - by Sirarius

Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyLikeYouSuxx
24 minutes ago, champpp said:

@BoyLikeYouSuxx thoughts on this NIGHTMARE!?

 

If it's the timeline we'll see in this movie when WW and Aquaman are dead but Batman and Joker are alive then sounds like we WON :deadbanana2:

 

I'd rather see a WW reboot happen with another actress who'll get treated like a GOD than to see Gal's WW being treated like a powerless, glorified extra again and AGAIN!

 

Thank god Superwoman is coming to **** things up and show that women can be powerful too! 

 

Courtney cox tv friends GIF on GIFER - by Sirarius

GODDD I'm sure his fanboys would clamor for this, but a nightmare sequence with jesus joker, fatfleck and gloomy superman for an extended period of time? :deadbanana4: chileee, let's just hope supergirl shakes up the dynamic cuz this schtick is getting OLD. 

 

Amber heard was likely going to be the sole female representation in that movie, and nobody likes her after the Depp situation :toofunny3: Zackary is truly an enigma to me

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

GODDD I'm sure his fanboys would clamor for this, but a nightmare sequence with jesus joker, fatfleck and gloomy superman for an extended period of time? :deadbanana4: chileee, let's just hope supergirl shakes up the dynamic cuz this schtick is getting OLD. 

 

Amber heard was likely going to be the sole female representation in that movie, and nobody likes her after the Depp situation :toofunny3: Zackary is truly an enigma to me

"You should aim to be successful, but not too successful otherwise you'll threaten the man"

 

Ahhh, Beyonce's MIND :jonny5: They can get behind a female character like Lois Lane who's always falling off buildings and in need of saving, but god forbid that a woman shows the same strength as Superman! 

 

But at least we'll see a BAD BITCH miss Kara (Patty better take NOTES for WW3) who'll have the SAME powers as Superman! Misogynists LOST :jonny: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Legendary

The Snyderverse really has nothing to do with the rest of the DCEU at this point, besides the obvious thin continuity, so y'all should just treat it as such. I doubt he'd tease anything that WB has lined up that he isn't a part of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyLikeYouSuxx
5 minutes ago, champpp said:

"You should aim to be successful, but not too successful otherwise you'll threaten the man"

 

Ahhh, Beyonce's MIND :jonny5: They can get behind a female character like Lois Lane who's always falling off buildings and in need of saving, but god forbid that a woman shows the same strength as Superman! 

 

But at least we'll see a BAD BITCH miss Kara (Patty better take NOTES for WW3) who'll have the SAME powers as Superman! Misogynists LOST :jonny: 

I remember thinking the red cape hologram from the OG trailers was a tease for Kara. I got SO excited :clown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Legendary said:

How about watching the actual film first :deadbanana4:
 

 

 

This is so beautiful :jonny5:

I was just wondering whether the knightmare timeline that the sequel was supposed to take place in was the one where WW dies and we're just assuming that it is, and of course we are disappointed because we love WW and we hate to see her treated like trash. That has nothing to do with this movie, we aren't talking about it. Of course I'll probably dislike the knightmare scene (not because it won't be good, that we can't know until we see it) but because We're sick of them always shiting on WW but constantly uplifting Batman and Superman. They're supposed to be THE trinity, but seems to me like it's all about Batman and Superman. 

 

BTW the video is GORGEOUS 

 

3 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

I remember thinking the red cape hologram from the OG trailers was a tease for Kara. I got SO excited :clown:

Ugh, that would have been EPIC. Zack is great at casting so I'm sure it'd be someone good. But we're getting her next year :jonny5:

Edited by champpp
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFireLexus
On 2/22/2021 at 1:27 PM, champpp said:

BTW, do we know who's that superhero who'll show up in the end that he fans will LOVE? It can't be Martian Manhunter since we already know he's in the movie, right? Grace said that Ryan didn't film his cameo, but maybe he did secretly so it's Green Lantern?

Supergirl :celestial5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 3:46 PM, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

What if it's Shazam :duca:

does Snyder even like that character? i love it but since he always does these "super serious and dark" stuff...

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

does Snyder even like that character? i love it but since he always does these "super serious and dark" stuff...

I guess in that sense I could see him adding Atom or Deadman or something :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...