• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legendary

• ALA

• BoyLikeYouSuxx

• champpp

:jonny6:

edit: & before all the ignorance come in saying it'll just be the same sh*t movie, only less than 30% of Zack's original footage were used in the theatrical Josstice League

Edited by Legendary

This is incredible. Like this is literally gonna be part of cinematic history and be iconic forever. Just wow.

I will legit laugh till eternity if it's still bad or even worse than what we already saw.

Low-key wish it was 2020, so the DC-incels can finally shut up about it.

Edited by Khal

Grace Randolph’s prophecy has come true.

I hope people aren’t too disappointed. I don’t see how this cut could be so different that it saves what was a terrible movie.

Even if it somehow is substantially different, the whole act of reviving Superman and bringing him home to see Amy Adams and Diane Lane is literally so gross. That they revived him at all struck me as so perverse, not even the way they did it... just that they did it.

Anyway, I hope the fans are satisfied when they can see it.

Ampersand13

My expectations will still be low, but at least he'll get to showcase his vision. I'll definitely be watching! 

The Hollywood Reporter made an article about this.

It is currently unclear what form Snyder’s Justice League will take. Whether it will be released as an almost four-hour director’s cut or split into six "chapters" has yet to be decided, but the Snyders are now in the midst of reassembling much of their original postproduction crew to score, cut, add new and finish old visual effects, and, yes, maybe bring back many of the actors to record additional dialogue.

"It will be an entirely new thing, and, especially talking to those who have seen the released movie, a new experience apart from that movie," Zack Snyder tells The Hollywood Reporter, noting that, to this day, he has not watched the version released in theaters.

"You probably saw one-fourth of what I did," the director notes, basing his judgment on what has been shared with him of Whedon's version.

The Snyders put together a presentation and, in early February, invited a select group of executives from Warner Bros., HBO Max and DC to their house in Pasadena to screen Zack's little-seen version that was shown in black and white. The number of executives in the room — there were more than a dozen in attendance, ranging from Warners' Emmerich, Carolyn Blackwood, Walter Hamada and Courtney Valenti to HBO Max's Kevin Reilly, Sarah Aubrey and Sandra Dewey to DC's Jim Lee — showed the importance of the potentially extensive undertaking. Heads of physical production and business affairs were there to assess what needed to be done and how much it would cost. At his presentation after the screening, Snyder outlined ideas for not just releasing the cut but the concept of episodes and cliffhangers.

The executives left the meeting pumped. The Snyder Cut was real. Except then it almost wasn’t.

And while the cut will contain the many elements Zack has teased over time (yes, expect Darkseid), the duo also relish adding a fair amount of character development.

"What’s so lovely about this is that we get to explore these characters in ways that you’re not able to in a shorter theatrical version." 

Strawberry Swing

OMGGGGG

Snyder better deliver this time

Edited by Strawberry Swing
BoyLikeYouSuxx

Watch it be trash like Man of Steel, Batman V Superman, 300, etc. etc. 

Eartha Kitt on love and compromise on Make a GIF

at least the incels will shut up. I will say I loved suckerpunch and his portrayal of WW in BvS, but his storytelling isn't "artistic' or "misunderstood" it's clunky, overtly ex-positional and caked up with slow-mo shots that would give a slug a migraine. Can't wait for the 4-hour superman circle-jerk

All the people who say this is gonna be horrible will be watching :rip:kinda hope they don't so they don't waste their time and energy but oh well!

loveisdead9582

It’ll be interesting to see. Joss’s version was a dumpster fire and I can’t believe that they even allowed him to finish the film after Age of Ultron. Hopefully Snyder’s version is better. 

MelfestKpop

His movies are always a mess so his recut version may even be worse than the one we got but I am beyond glad the comic book nerds will stop screaming about this on twitter every weekend.

It’s a Snyder movie/show so it’ll be bad. He’s so bad at storytelling

But it’s okay since it’ll fulfill its duty - to get more people subscribe to HBO Max

Edited by Wake Up

Not this still a thing.:toofunny2: The flopping of Justice League at the box office was truly iconic. The lashing that turd got was a sight.

Suspendedintheair
Just now, clee95 said:

Not this still a thing.:toofunny2: The flopping of Justice League at the box office was truly iconic. The lashing that turd got was a sight.

Shut tf up