Gabby Barrett - “The Good Ones”

Bentley

Bentley
1 hour ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

:razzle: 

Until baby 2

Tie her tubes stat! Her time is here to dethrone the country girls and become the nu Carrie. It’s all in motion! :alexz:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Khamis

• Kamil24

Bentley
3 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Gabby probably hired him as her guitarist to give him a career. Without her career he has no career.

Generous queen! :worship: 

now I like his voice and all on idol but if she starts recording and doing duets with him it’s a no go from me 🙅🏻‍♂️

SamanthaJadeFr
23 minutes ago, Bentley said:

what else is she nominated for? Hopefully she wins! Kinda wish this award she did win was televised though :biblio:

"Single Of The Year" with "I Hope". I could see her winning it since it's the biggest single out of all the other nominees.

Maybe she can debut a new single on "American Idol", unless they do push "The Good Ones" on pop/ac/hac radio and they would need a performance of that song there to get the general public that don't listen to country on board.

Bentley

"Single Of The Year" with "I Hope". I could see her winning it since it's the biggest single out of all the other nominees.

Maybe she can debut a new single on "American Idol", unless they do push "The Good Ones" on pop/ac/hac radio and they would need a performance of that song there to get the general public that don't listen to country on board.

True, but with all this good news my worries have kinda dissipated. No way they’ll let the era end now, she’s slaying way too hard.

I really think Thank God is a big hit waiting to happen but is it too similar to The Good Ones is the question! 

She should either release Goldmine to please the country crowd or Thank God remix ft Sam Hunt or a male pop star for another crossover hit

SamanthaJadeFr
5 minutes ago, Bentley said:

True, but with all this good news my worries have kinda dissipated. No way they’ll let the era end now, she’s slaying way too hard.

I really think Thank God is a big hit waiting to happen but is it too similar to The Good Ones is the question! 

Yeah, i think we will get one last single cause this era feels to big to just have two singles and then they will move on to GB2.

I also have a hard time seeing Warner going for another ballad or slow song back to back so bye to Thank God and Got Me i guess :noparty:

SamanthaJadeFr
3 minutes ago, Sept said:

She should either release Goldmine to please the country crowd or Thank God remix ft Sam Hunt or a male pop star for another crossover hit

Goldmine could be a great single too and it would make sense to make it a single since she picked that particular song as the name of her album. I'm here for it.

Bentley
4 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Goldmine could be a great single too and it would make sense to make it a single since she picked that particular song as the name of her album. I'm here for it.

4 hours ago, Sept said:

I’m on board with either of those options as goldmine is my favorite song on the album and Thank God would be a huge smash as well. 

Bentley

Predicted to rise to 28 on the hot 100! Top 20 after her upcoming performance hopefully! :duca:

Bentley
Posted (edited)

The song is featured as the first song on the front page of iTunes under 69 cent country hits! Perfect timing!! @Khamis @SamanthaJadeFr 

Already up to 11 on iTunes!! :duca:

Edited by Bentley
3 minutes ago, Bentley said:

The song is featured as the first song on the front page of iTunes under 69 cent country hits! Perfect timing!! @Khamis @SamanthaJadeFr 

I literally just noticed!! Almost Top 10... AGAIN :jonny:

Why on EARTH would they not send this to HAC and Pop. I’m so upset about this. Happy to get a new single sooner but man.... foolish

it also could have helped this get a higher peak it deserves 

Edited by Khamis
Bentley
1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Why on EARTH would they not send this to HAC and Pop. I’m so upset about this. Happy to get a new single sooner but man.... foolish

it also could have helped this get a higher peak it deserves 

They still could, they didn’t send I Hope until it’s country run was coming to an end. 

But maybe they’re gonna remix Thank God or something and push it next, which is already more pop friendly. 

Bentley

@Khamis @SamanthaJadeFr Got Me is discounted to 69 cents to and is on the list of discounted songs on iTunes when you click all on front page, albeit towards the bottom but could this be a sign it’s the 3rd single? :eek:

SamanthaJadeFr
3 hours ago, Bentley said:

OMG! I've been wishing for that song to be a single for months :eek: If it's actually the third single they picked :jonny6:

They need to send "The Good Ones" to pop/ac/hac and while the song does it job there, they can send "Got Me" to country since it takes longer there to go to #1, so by the time "Got Me" goes to hopefully #1 on country radio, "The Good Ones" will be probably done on pop/ac/hac, then moving on to the next era :duca:

SamanthaJadeFr
5 hours ago, Bentley said:

Predicted to rise to 28 on the hot 100! Top 20 after her upcoming performance hopefully! :duca:

Next week push (hopefully) + ACM Awards + American Idol (hopefully too). Top 20 incoming indeed.

SamanthaJadeFr

Up to #5 (+15) on the biggest country playlist on Spotify, "Hot Hits Country", this week. Looks like everything is aligned to start pushing "The Good Ones" this week and reach a new peak on the Hot 100 next week :duca:

SamanthaJadeFr

Mediabase US (Country):

#1 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 7.614 (+80 spins) - 42.569 (+0.248 audience)

#2 (+2) - Chris Stapleton - Starting Over: 7.649 (+339 spins) - 39.860 (+1.286 audience)

Payola at its finest. +339 spins lol :rip: Gabby really got him and his label shook. He's gonna free fall so hard next week.

2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Up to #5 (+15) on the biggest country playlist on Spotify, "Hot Hits Country", this week. Looks like everything is aligned to start pushing "The Good Ones" this week and reach a new peak on the Hot 100 next week :duca:

OMFGGGGGG. Wow it’s really happening. To think less than 24hrs ago, I thought she retired! It’s go time!!! :duca:

SamanthaJadeFr

Overall:

#23 (+1) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 49.46 (+0.26)

Bentley

iTunes US: #9 (+2)

Number 8 now :alexz:

SamanthaJadeFr

The fact we were complaining and all of sudden Warner wakes up and we get a "ACM Awards" performance and some push for "The Good Ones". Almost like they are reading this thread. :eli: