Most Watched Super Bowl Halftime Performances Ever

HeWolf

Moth 2 The Flame
9 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

how does janets Sb only have 1M streaming? It’s the reason we have YouTube and there’s many videos of it with over 133k views 

Ot: Shakira and jlo oof :clap3:

Like her messy youtube situation, a lot of the fan uploads decades ago with 6-7 million views each got deleted over time.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeWolf

• Shakishaki

• SO.UNCOOL™

• SavagePapi

6 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

How many copies did Formation sell that week?

It wasn’t for sale until 2 months later...

7 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Like her messy youtube situation, a lot of the fan uploads decades ago with 6-7 million views each got deleted over time.

But most of those videos were just about the unfortunate incident, not really the whole 13m show being streamed.

54 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

Didn’t Shakira have the #1 song on iTunes after it? And all of this in her weakest market :clap3:

The top 10 looked like this.

Shakira:

#1 Whenever Wherever

#3 Hips Dont Lie

#5 Waka Waka

#7 She Wolf

Jennifer:

Lopez

Spartan528

Shakira did THAT. The way she was reborn like a phoenix after her EPIC performance and went back to Spain like nothing happened. Gurl people’s weaves were blown off and you caused a whole pandemic. Come back and fix this. 

22 hours ago, Spartan528 said:

Shakira did THAT. The way she was reborn like a phoenix after her EPIC performance and went back to Spain like nothing happened. Gurl people’s weaves were blown off and you caused a whole pandemic. Come back and fix this. 

The LORD's power :clap3:

JLo did that and not Shakira. JLo's performance was the one that the GeePee remembered and loved. And thats on periodT

OneAndOnly

The #1 is deserved. I watch Shakira's Super Bowl performance and entirely skip JLo's part everyday :jonny6:

The underrated She Wolf

The guitar solo from the Spanish-lanugage classic Inevitable

The opening line of the iconic Ojos Así

The sultry rope belly dance

Her dancing Mapalé during Hips Don't Lie

Playing the drums

The joyful Champeta dance during Waka Waka

She did EVERYTHING, and so effortless and with a beautiful smile throughout, she really was in the moment. Not only was she entertaining, but she was bringing CULTURE, mmm the FLAVOR. I'm not Colombian but if I were and saw how she represented my country through Mapalé and Champeta with such joy and dignity I think I would've cried :jonny5: I was a huge fan of hers years ago but I stopped after being underwhelmed with self-titled. Ngl I thought she was gonna flop with this performance but she proved me wrong :jonny4: I forgot how good she is. Her music and her performances. I've been listening to her discography nonstop since.

55 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

JLo did that and not Shakira. JLo's performance was the one that the GeePee remembered and loved. And thats on periodT

Sure Jan GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 5/20/2020 at 1:25 AM, Spartan528 said:

Wasn’t she supposed to be killed at the Super Bowl too ? Lorrrrd the way the queen of Latin Pop just comes and goes like nothing... has all these reggaeton acts unfollow her cause she pays them no mind and the Betch just uploads make up selfies and skateboarding videos lmao... the true meaning of unbothered.

dirrtydiana
On 5/22/2020 at 4:56 AM, GeeDuval said:

Wasn’t she supposed to be killed at the Super Bowl too ? Lorrrrd the way the queen of Latin Pop just comes and goes like nothing... has all these reggaeton acts unfollow her cause she pays them no mind and the Betch just uploads make up selfies and skateboarding videos lmao... the true meaning of unbothered.

Shakira is the true definition of GOAT GOALS. None of that Beyoncé ish

she stays living here best life in Spain having great sex with her man. Doing close to nothing. Maybe getting a bachelors degree here and there from an Ivy League, casually

maybe learn yet another language 

then she comes out of hibernation once in a while to ****ING SLAY the world. Then goes back to Spain and do close to nothing 

Edited by dirrtydiana
On 5/19/2020 at 1:10 AM, dirrtydiana said:

how does janets Sb only have 1M streaming? It’s the reason we have YouTube and there’s many videos of it with over 133k views 

Ot: Shakira and jlo oof :clap3:

it's been deleted many times since 2005 :weeps:  at least we still have the fact that it was the reason YouTube was created in the first place :1stplace:

Spartan528
12 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

she stays living here best life in Spain having great sex with her man. Doing close to nothing. Maybe getting a bachelors degree here and there from an Ivy League, casually

then she comes out of hibernation once in a while to ****ING SLAY the world. Then goes back to Spain and do close to nothing 

This had me rolling :ahh:So true though.

Edited by Spartan528
On 5/25/2020 at 2:07 AM, dirrtydiana said:

:rip: 

SavagePapi

J.Legend at @ #1 and as a headliner  :clap3:

On 5/19/2020 at 2:57 AM, Rei said:

JLo being #1. :clap3:

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

On 5/19/2020 at 2:58 AM, Lazerbeamz said:

JLo snapped :alexz: 

On 5/19/2020 at 3:48 AM, Space Cowboy said:

Miss Jennifer Lopez  :clap3:

On 5/19/2020 at 4:24 AM, Dabbyy said:

JLo did that !

and even had an opening act ! who else ?

On 5/19/2020 at 4:12 AM, MrLovett said:

JLo being missed off the top spot, when she was the best part of the entire show. :skull:

On 5/19/2020 at 10:30 PM, ReH2o said:

Jlegend power :clap3:

On 5/20/2020 at 1:51 AM, ***** of Babylon said:

j-lo her power :clap3: 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:05 AM, nostalgia said:

Nnnnnnn; the backfire!

The way she ate! :jonny6:

Jenny Lo and Shak did that :clap3: Also good on leyendas Gaga and queen B!

Judging from the OP I see that Shak fans are still pressed by JLo and are doing her dirty by erasing her name from #1 (fixed after she was dragged) and selecting an image with only Shakira on there. This in contract of selecting pictures of Janet + JT, Beyonce + Coldplay. Puerto Rican erasure ain’t cute sis. Support your fellow latina’s.

halftime-show-superbowl-2020-gifs.gif?w=