Top Posters In This Topic

• rihsus

• Eternium

• slw84

• LoveLiveMusic

AlexStexaul

Gaga’s stats should update.

Billboard reported her ticket sales

Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour Final Numbers: $95 Million Earned & 842,000 Tickets Sold

5.510.000 + 842.000= 6.352.000 tickets sold 

so this puts Gaga in Top10

Edited by AlexStexaul

On 13/04/2017 at 5:54 PM, JBJT2786 said:

Btw how expensive is Adeles tickets for her to only sell less than 2 million?

She didn't book enough dates or capacity to utilise the demand and touring once in 4 year isn't like those once every 2 years. Stats can be inflated through spamming.

On 13 April 2017 at 6:53 PM, Crescendolls. said:

Actual gross > this receipt

Legénd slaughters either way :cm:

8 hours ago, katykater said:

She didn't book enough dates or capacity to utilise the demand and touring once in 4 year isn't like those once every 2 years. Stats can be inflated through spamming.

Her 2016 arena & 2017 stadiums had a combined attendance of 2.6m LOL she sold 1m tickets off 13 dates alone 

24 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Her 2016 arena & 2017 stadiums had a combined attendance of 2.6m LOL she sold 1m tickets off 13 dates alone 

If she kept adding dates she would have done 3 or 4 million attendance 2016-2017. Not everyone milk till the last drop.

Edited by katykater

Britney is such a legend and I mean it seriously not only bcoz she's my fave

One of the biggest ticket sellers

One of the biggest album sellers

One of the artists with most classic songs

One of the most humble celebrities on earth

5 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

Taylor will be in the top 5 very soon with only 5 tours :clap3:

I don't think she will in a near future. Britney and Beyonce are 4-5 and they are still touring and selling A LOT of tickets tbh. I can see Taylor beeing top 5 in 10 years if she continues beeing succesful like she was with 1989 and Rep

10 minutes ago, katykater said:

If she kept adding dates she would have done 3 or 4 million attendance 2016-2017. Not everyone milk till the last drop.

They should’ve done stadiums from the start but I guess she wasn’t comfortable yet. Yeah her team never milks things to their full potential but I guess it works in their favor cause they don’t exhaust the demand 

2 hours ago, tirB-tirB said:

I don't think she will in a near future. Britney and Beyonce are 4-5 and they are still touring and selling A LOT of tickets tbh. I can see Taylor beeing top 5 in 10 years if she continues beeing succesful like she was with 1989 and Rep

The Rep Tour will most likely sell 2 million+ tickets, that already puts her at #5

peterstyles13
6 hours ago, Headlock said:

The Rep Tour will most likely sell 2 million+ tickets, that already puts her at #5

The Rep Tour already sold more than 2 million tickets, so technically she's already in the top 5. But let's wait for official numbers :sistrens:

6 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

The Rep Tour already sold more than 2 million tickets, so technically she's already in the top 5. But let's wait for official numbers :sistrens:

Isn't there like 2,5 million tickets available with the current dates?

peterstyles13
5 hours ago, Swiffer said:

Isn't there like 2,5 million tickets available with the current dates?

Billboard reported 2.5 million back in December, but it's probably a little more than that. If she adds an asian leg, she could reach 2.8M :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, Iiketheair said:

Céline will reach +11 million this year :clap3:

She has already surpassed it. The live 2017 tour numbers aren't included in this.

1 minute ago, neondreams said:

She has already surpassed it. The live 2017 tour numbers aren't included in this.

ohh you're right! Then she will reach +11.5 million this year. 

• 2 months later...

lets hope for another 1,5M for Bey 

Taylor sis, wyd

Touring China for 3 dates, and SG for 2 dates

You can hv 300k more attendance!

10 hours ago, BeyColombia said:

lets hope for another 1,5M for Bey 

Probably a good 2 million more. Formation did 2.24 with an extra date... but since we have Camel along lets subtract a bit... 2M seems reasonable, 42K per stadium 

On 3/11/2018 at 0:50 AM, Triton said:

Again... this still hasn't been answered... or another ATRL Myth?

Tampa: 10,000

Hershey: 8,000

Scranton: 16,000

Darien: 21,000

Hamilton: 19,000

Toronto: 16,000

Ottawa: 17,000

Montreal: 15,000

Saskatoon: 11,000

Edmonton: 13,000

Calgary: 19,000

Vancouver: 19,000

Seattle: 8,000

Los Angeles: 6,000

New Orleans: 9,000

Memphis: 5,000

Omaha: 7,000

Boston: 5,000

That’s 227,000 from 18 dates right there. There’s really not that many halls, theaters compared to the large venues. And there’s actually a good near majority for fairs and fairgrounds which hold large capacities. It was her first tour, the album was already 5x platinum by the time it started and she did 56 dates.

Rolled right into Crazy 2k Tour, which was 99% arena tour and was reported sold out by publications.

Which is the OP active? Crazy2k sold at least ~500k tickets. We might as well add the 7k tickets sold from M+Ms Tour. So Britney really needs to be at 8m+.

Mariah in the top 20 but Atrl told she’s not touring force lol

Adele with only one full tour :clap3: How I wish she had all stadium tour for 25

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.