Biggest Ticket Sellers of history

rihsus

Just now, Rawr said:

idek who tina turner is 

but slayyy

:lmao:

if serious you better get a bit familiar. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihsus

• Eternium

• slw84

• LoveLiveMusic

1 hour ago, Kisuke said:

Why is eternium  always talking about beyonce :dies:

Anywho punch bey the biggest female tour act of her mtv trl generation. Gonna be expanding her lead again next year :fan: ack we forgot her dc gross :fan: 

My posts are about Britney, your favorite subject. It's not my fault if the Hive dedicates yet another day to discussing the biggest female artist of her generation, the legendary Ms. Britney Spears :fan: 

2 minutes ago, Rawr said:

idek who tina turner is 

but slayyy

https://youtu.be/brdqJ29PQac

I can't embed it but she got there for a reason. Whitney, Tina and Celine are the only females who could do covers of classics and make them new classics in their own right.

Gaga might surpass Whitney after the JWT & snatch that Top 10 spot.

Touring Legend :fan:

Edited by Thor

7 hours ago, Ash12345 said:

Attendance doesn't really mean much without gross though...

like fearless tour has higher attendance than rebel heart but grossed almost 3x less. 

+ # of shows.

2 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

+ # of shows.

yeah attendance does mean a lot but the number of shows for each artist/tour should be specified

So Beyonce sold more tour tickets with Formation than other girls did albums? :alexz:

32 minutes ago, Rawr said:

idek who tina turner is 

but slayyy

:rip:

I need to see proper receipts for some of these numbers...

Britney doing 56 shows and allegedly having 1.11M attend, it would mean an average of 19.8K people per show yet many of the venues were amphitheaters, pavilions and halls which some only holding 3K seats and a couple of arenas sprinkled in? 

200.gif

Taylor! Such a queen! 

2 hours ago, Triton said:

Britney doing 56 shows and allegedly having 1.11M attend, it would mean an average of 19.8K people per show yet many of the venues were amphitheaters, pavilions and halls which some only holding 3K seats and a couple of arenas sprinkled in? 

200.gif

Most of the shows were at fairgrounds and festivals.

As usual Taylor is slaying your faves at such a young age hihi

Taylor already being top 10 and she's not even 30 yet. 

13 hours ago, Ash12345 said:

Attendance doesn't really mean much without gross though...

like fearless tour has higher attendance than rebel heart but grossed almost 3x less. 

That's not true? Some artists are about music. It's about how much your music reaches an audience. Not all artists want to rip their fans off, and charge hundreds of dollars. 

Wasn't expecting to see my Qween at #5!

If only her ticket prices were expensive during her earlier tours! :)

15 hours ago, Sylar said:

Rihanna selling more tickets than Gaga? Wasn't the Diamonds World Tour her first and only huge WW tour? So how is that possible?

anti world tour was huge as well. as you can see she sold 1.25million tickets. and loud tour also did really well

2 hours ago, -Lewymocha- said:

That's not true? Some artists are about music. It's about how much your music reaches an audience. Not all artists want to rip their fans off, and charge hundreds of dollars. 

Nobody's ripping people of. They're just setting a price people either will or won't pay to see them live. 

Obviously hugher prices/less attendance but similiar gross. Which is what's important. 

12 hours ago, Triton said:

200.gif

Cause this is inaccurate.

This kind of threads were closed quickly before... just saying.

Edited by Travis Bickle

Shakira slaying :clap3:

But we still don't have the boxcores :biblio:

17 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

Ariana will pass Selena and Demi when the DWT ends. Also, she has way less tours than those two btw.

So y'all can stop dragging :jamming:

Selena only had 3 tours and Ariana 2. + Stars Dance Tour and Revival Tour both got cancelled before the end, so it's not like Ariana is a bigger touring force than Selena...

My favs are SLAYING . Besides Mariah :rip:

Madonna , and Beyoncé :clap3: 

I thought rihanna can't shift tickets why is she just outside the top 10?

20 hours ago, SeanET said:

Tina is the only artist ever to have multiple tours with +3 million tickets sold :jonny: 

queen of rock :clap3: 

I know. :jonny: even Madonna's biggest venture was 3 million tickets and here Tina is just slaying (obviously she did many more shows and tickets were more affordable). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.