IlianVargas

Canada's Drag Race | The Jimbo Show

shademastur

Imagine if Jimbo had Ru to bounce off of in snatch game. A masterclass :jonny5:

alfonso12
17 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I'm shocked and appalled no one wore backwards-suit Céline! :mad:  :shakeno:

Probably cause Brooke Lynn already did it in her Snatch Game.

PinkBox
11 hours ago, jpow said:

If Lemon wins this season we can throw this entire franchise in the toilet.  

They won't crown her over Rita or Priyanka :rip:

Dula Peep
25 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

They won't crown her over Rita or Priyanka :rip:

giphy.gif

Pri or Jimbo are the only acceptable winners 

giphy.gif

Eric.

I watched the first episodes over the weekend and this is so amazing!

The challenges are awesome and the lip syncs keep getting better and better. Snatch game and the "No Sorry Aboot It" were excellent episodes. 

I wouldn't say I'm LOOOVING the runway, but that's besides the point because these queens are so talented, strong and diverse it really hurts to see them go home week after week. 

Priyanka, Jimbo, Rita and Lemon are clearly ahead of the pack. 

That being said, I truly hope for his own sake Jeffrey isn't like that in real life cause damn that'd be one annoying person to be around if that's the case.

Feather

Jeffrey's been on three episodes of the US Drag Race, I watched some clips and he doesn't behave that way. He seemed grateful and energetic to be on the show (maybe because he's a fan) but his ego (being a judge) on Canada's Drag Race he wants to serve some type of Simon Cowell attitude. 

Does anyone know if Brooklyn was popular in the Drag community in her home town? I'm from Toronto and never heard of her. 

Madame X
11 minutes ago, Feather said:

Jeffrey's been on three episodes of the US Drag Race, I watched some clips and he doesn't behave that way. He seemed grateful and energetic to be on the show (maybe because he's a fan) but his ego (being a judge) on Canada's Drag Race he wants to serve some type of Simon Cowell attitude. 

Does anyone know if Brooklyn was popular in the Drag community in her home town? I'm from Toronto and never heard of her. 

tbh, i dont like his judging but he said he was trying to be hard on the girls to establish the mentor relationship and push them.

obv didn't work lol, seems like he knows at this poihnt. 

CroNich
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Madame X said:

tbh, i dont like his judging but he said he was trying to be hard on the girls to establish the mentor relationship and push them.

obv didn't work lol, seems like he knows at this poihnt. 

What exactly is he meant to be able to mentor them on.... how to portray a one-dimensional, wingey, annoying character on that one TV gig he's gotten? 

He also knows nothing about drag or how to turn a look... he really should just keep his mouth shut... he would be a lot more attractive. 

Edited by CroNich

Madame X
37 minutes ago, CroNich said:

What exactly is he meant to be able to mentor them on.... how to portray a one-dimensional, wingey, annoying character on that one TV gig he's gotten? 

He also knows nothing about drag or how to turn a look... he really should just keep his mouth shut... he would be a lot more attractive. 

I agree that he’s bad at it, but that’s probably why he acts different on cdr and rpdr. 

he is still sexy to me but yeah he’s a flop this season.  Idrc about how qualified judges are since a lot of them on rpdr aren’t and end up being good.  I guess Carson is the best main judge and the most qualified besides ru tho....

aayAlex

Rita is definitely winning this. She’s serving Bebe/The Viviennd run

G.U.Y. Gaga

Is Brooklyn serving looks like this on purpose lol

Galang

I don't understand the Rita payola.

In a perfect world, Priyanka would host the S2 with Stacey.

Bindi

The episode was a complete slay.

Jimbo had one of the best SG of all time :jonny5:

The way she owned the whole game:jonny5:

Her fashion game :jonny5:

Now that’s what I call winner material. 

GlamourCadaver

Priyanka is the only queen who deserves to win, but we were already robbed of a Jimbo/Kiara/Priyanka top 3 like we deserved.

Six

Jimbo, Lemon, Rita. thats top 3. i dont understand the Pryanka acclaim

Inner Insanity

It's not Jeffrey's comments that necessarily bother me. It's the way he tries act and talk just like RuPaul that does. It's so ****ing cringeworthy and really just serves to show how much the panel is lacking without her there. Say what you want about Ru as a person but she really does know how to host a damn show. Jeffrey ain't it and he needs to be more himself like Stacey. 

Inner Insanity
6 minutes ago, Six said:

Jimbo, Lemon, Rita. thats top 3. i dont understand the Pryanka acclaim

She's entertaining and the only queen giving Jimbo any competition on the runway. The other girls have been consistently serving busted and unpolished. Also that lip sync last week was amazing. To not stan Pri is a crime. :giraffe:

Hector

Some tidbits from Kiara:

Do you have a drag mother, or did you teach yourself how to do drag?

I learned to do makeup and everything and just style wigs by YouTube videos. I actually was watching Kyne’s videos when I was younger, to know how to style wigs and makeup. Well, all the World of Wonder videos that all the beautiful Drag Race queens do, or makeup tutorials, I watched them. I was practicing, and I was learning makeup little by little, and then I just looked at performances that I liked and what I didn’t. When I was able to go in bars, I was always watching shows, and I was always like, “Oh, okay, that is what I would like to do,” “Oh, this I could do better,” or “I don’t think I could do it.”

Okay. So let’s talk about Snatch Game. Do you have regrets about choosing Mariah? Did you have another choice that you wish you’d gone with?

[Sarcastically] No regrets at all. None. Yes, I do regret that. I really do. My God. I said that I didn’t know that it was not going to be… I didn’t see it as like a diva moment, like when people do Beyoncé or when people do a diva that you can’t really impersonate because they’re not funny, but Mariah is funny. So I expected it to be okay.

Yes, she is.

But then I thought also about doing Stacey McKenzie, and I think I should have done her. It would have been great. I should have done that.

Do you have a favorite Mariah song or album?

Oh, my God. I love The Emancipation of Mimi, I love Memoirs an Imperfect Angel. I love “All I Want For Christmas is You” all year long. I was listening to it this morning.

Christmas in July!

Her Christmas albums are amazing. I just love Mariah everything.

http://www.newnownext.com/kiara-canadas-drag-race-epic-lip-sync/08/2020/

I do see Kiara having a Naomi Smalls-esque run if she's ever on an All Stars. 

pig
2 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

It's not Jeffrey's comments that necessarily bother me. It's the way he tries act and talk just like RuPaul that does. It's so ****ing cringeworthy and really just serves to show how much the panel is lacking without her there. Say what you want about Ru as a person but she really does know how to host a damn show. Jeffrey ain't it and he needs to be more himself like Stacey. 

Definitely. We've seen him talk and judge on Drag Race and it's not that pretentious. 

If Jimbo doesn't win she should definitely be brought to the American All Stars.

Rotunda

In Nina’s recent rawview she talked about the Gypsy Rose character being in bad taste, and I was just like “girl, you made your middle name Osama Bin Ladin” 

Mezik

Call me delusional, but is it safe to say this is one of the best Snatch Games of an entire cast RPDR has ever had? Even the lat 5-6 seasons I found more people on the cast are weak compared to strong, whereas this one everyone was solid except the bottom two.

Jimbo better win this season. He is at such a degree higher than everyone else, I will riot if he loses. :grump: 

Also still sad about Tynomi, I remember once I was at a club and she was performing... and my fiancé was EXTREMELY intoxicated, so I tried to grab him to bring him home - Tynomi stopped the show and called me out in front of everyone as if I was going to rape by partner, but when I explained he was my boyfriend he apologized and continued. But she was such a saint for being so concerned. :cries: 

PinkBox
17 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Call me delusional, but is it safe to say this is one of the best Snatch Games of an entire cast RPDR has ever had? Even the lat 5-6 seasons I found more people on the cast are weak compared to strong, whereas this one everyone was solid except the bottom two.

The two safe girls would've absolutely been in the top in any other Snatch Game

FAN
57 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Jimbo better win this season. He is at such a degree higher than everyone else, I will riot if he loses. :grump: 

Also still sad about Tynomi, I remember once I was at a club and she was performing... and my fiancé was EXTREMELY intoxicated, so I tried to grab him to bring him home - Tynomi stopped the show and called me out in front of everyone as if I was going to rape by partner, but when I explained he was my boyfriend he apologized and continued. But she was such a saint for being so concerned. :cries: 

Omg you’re Canadian? :eek: mess at that story though. 

Also yes UK and Canada snatch game’s are the 2 best to come out of the franchise. Every US season has half duds whereas both UK and Canada has 2 each. 

Mezik
8 minutes ago, FAN said:

Omg you’re Canadian? :eek: mess at that story though. 

Also yes UK and Canada snatch game’s are the 2 best to come out of the franchise. Every US season has half duds whereas both UK and Canada has 2 each. 

Toronto boy. :party: 

But my ass has never heard of none of these Toronto queens accept for Tynomi. :rip: I think I may have seen an ad for Priyanka at Cruz & Tango.. :toofunny3:

thedeathbymusic

Rita is so painfully boring, I don't understand the push