Canada's Drag Race Season 2 | MTQ (Premieres Oct. 14)

IlianVargas

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• genetic fail

• khalyan

• hétérosexuelle

I really hope Lemon and Priyanka go before top3...

They both honestly have been struggling the most..

Rita, Jimbo and Bobo should be the top 3 :smitten:

The two clowns are the best of the bunch period :heart: 

#crowntheclowns

Edited by Bicassie

That one two punch of BOA and Ilona leaving. I love that for us. Now the competition can truly start :alexz: 

I truly though they'd give Bobo the win but I guess not :skull: 

Jimbo proving once again this episode why it's Jimbo's Drag Race 

This is how I would’ve given out the wins and the BTTM2 placements in each episode:

EP1: Kiara WINS, BTTM2: Juice Boxx and BOA
EP2: Lemon WINS, BTTM2: Kyne and Ilona

EP3: Priyanka WINS, BTTM2: Ilona and Tynomi

EP4: good as it is(Rita win, BTTM2: Tynomi,Ilona)

EP5: Jimbo WINS, BTTM2: BOA and Kiara

EP6: Jimbo WINS, BTTM2: BOA and Ilona

EP7: Scarlett WINS, BTTM2: Ilona and Priyanka

so now would be:

Jimbo - 2 Wins

Rita - 1 Win

Lemon - 1 Win

Priyanka - 1 win

Scarlett - 1 win

It’s kinda pathetic how BOA and Ilona have deserved to be in the bottom in most of their episodes on the show....like they should’ve been gone waaaay back at the start of the season so that true talented queens like anastarzia and Kiara could’ve had atleast one more chance to prove themselves...BOA and Ilona had way too many chances thrown to them for NO REASON yuck :biblio: 

Edited by Bicassie

10 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

This is how I would’ve given out the wins and the BTTM2 placements in each episode:

EP1: Kiara WINS, BTTM2: Juice Boxx and BOA
EP2: Lemon WINS, BTTM2: Kyne and Ilona

EP3: Priyanka WINS, BTTM2: Ilona and Tynomi

EP4: good as it is(Rita win, BTTM2: Tynomi,Ilona)

EP5: Jimbo WINS, BTTM2: BOA and Kiara

EP6: Jimbo WINS, BTTM2: BOA and Ilona

EP7: Scarlett WINS, BTTM2: Ilona and Priyanka

so now would be:

Jimbo - 2 Wins

Rita - 1 Win

Lemon - 1 Win

Priyanka - 1 win

Scarlett - 1 win

It’s kinda pathetic how BOA and Ilona have deserved to be in the bottom in most of their episodes on the show....like they should’ve been gone waaaay back at the start of the season so that true talented queens like anastarzia and Kiara could’ve had atleast one more chance to prove themselves...BOA and Ilona had way too many chances thrown to them for NO REASON yuck :biblio: 

Anastasia? True talent? You have to be joking :deadbanana: I agree about Ilona though she’s terrible and so is BOA. 

4 minutes ago, FAN said:

Anastasia? True talent? You have to be joking :deadbanana: I agree about Ilona though she’s terrible and so is BOA. 

Girl...Anastarzia slayed her outfit in EP1.....She did fine with her acting in EP2 + Served us a lovely pageant runway and I personally loved her EP3 hair runway look! She was one of the weakest in the music challenge but she deserved to be low instead of BTTM2 imo (Ilona was way worse) :coffee2:

She had way more potential than BOA and Ilona combined :skull:

3 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Jimbo LITERALLY asked for Rita's opinion saying she wanted an outside perspective :bibliahh:

The way the girls trying to make Rita out to be this evil and horrible drag queen when she's an extremely talented and well-rounded queen :bibliahh:

Rita also said "You didn't ask my opinion, I'm just giving it" :fan: And for the record I'm not a Rita hater, I hate that the production is clearly rigging the competition for her but she has no say in it :michael:

I don’t hate Rita...she’s doing pretty well in the competition, but she only deserved her win in EP4!

Her other two wins shouldn’t have been given to her by the judges and she doesn’t deserve the hate.

They better not crown her tho :biblio:

#CrownTheClowns :smitten: 

The way Jimbo is the best queen we've had on the show in YEARS. Already a legend. In my fantasy she has 5/7 wins. She was hilarious last night (as always), the way she snapped @ Rita had me screaming :ahh: 

Priyanka is such a great lipsyncer ugh I love her

Okay my thoughts...once again I'm crushed that Scarlett didn't win I feel so bad for her :rip: Lemon's challenge was better but that runway.... didn't deserve a win. She's the weakest visual queen by far.  Anyway Rita also did well this week and definitely wasn't a villain toward Jimbo. Jimbo needs to learn how to take better criticism because I actually agree with Jeffrey's critique and her dragging Rita was :jonny: Priyanka killed the lip sync but she definitely needs to step it up. And I'm glad Illona finally went home because she annoyed the **** out of me :gaycat1:

Edited by rebeltwat

Y'all really thought Bobo gave a winning performance? :skull: She had like two funny moments total. Top 2 from challenge was clearly Lemon and Jimbo. Lemon deserved the win for her runway being better.

Rita absolutely deserved bottom 2 over Priyanka :ace: Didn't laugh ONCE at her terrible pageant performance.

I'm worried about next week :dancehall3: Right now, Bobo is the most annoying queen remaining and Rita is the most boring, but I feel like they'll both be good at the makeover challenge.

Pri and Lemon are the least likely to have successful makeovers imo, but I want them both to make the finale with Jimbo :'( I feel like Priyanka might be bottom 2, and I don't see her surviving another LS.

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'm worried about next week :dancehall3: Right now, Bobo is the most annoying queen remaining and Rita is the most boring, but I feel like they'll both be good at the makeover challenge.

Pri and Lemon are the least likely to have successful makeovers imo, but I want them both to make the finale with Jimbo :'( I feel like Priyanka might be bottom 2, and I don't see her surviving another LS.

Judging off of what we've seen so far, Priyanka would demolish Lemon in a lip sync.

So do we know if it’s a top 4 or top 3? 
Was not expecting Jimbo to be low after such an awesome challenge performance. I do agree about her runway. By far my least favourite from her. 
Rita was the complete opposite. I feel the judges put a lot of weight on runways this season which is why she was safe. 
Priyanka serving another memorable lip sync. Iconic!

I feel so bad for Bobo. She is literally just there... I hope they give her a win soon cause she deserves something!

Where is Michelle Visage?? I got so excited from the trailer when I saw her.

24 minutes ago, GVet said:

So do we know if it’s a top 4 or top 3? 
Was not expecting Jimbo to be low after such an awesome challenge performance. I do agree about her runway. By far my least favourite from her. 
Rita was the complete opposite. I feel the judges put a lot of weight on runways this season which is why she was safe. 
Priyanka serving another memorable lip sync. Iconic!

I feel so bad for Bobo. She is literally just there... I hope they give her a win soon cause she deserves something!

Where is Michelle Visage?? I got so excited from the trailer when I saw her.

Top 3 is the finale and although not confirmed I think it’s rumoured she’s on the last episode.

jimbo has become one of my most favourite queens ever :heart: i really hope she gets to shine in a future all stars season if they ever do a us / uk / canada crossover 

I've almost had it with this season. The judging is clearly wrong. With the US and UK drag race there is sometimes bad judgeging and sometimes controversial decisions made but nowhere near to this extent. I fully expect Jimbo to shine again in a challenge only to be placed bottom two, it's just ruining the whole season. 

I love Allie X and she was a great guest judge! Probably the best one yet tbh. It was cute how she went to say goodbye to Ilona, you can tell she really lived for her and the performance, just like how Ariana was with Kandy Ho. An angel. ALLIE FOR PERMANENT MAIN JUDGE S2 :heart:

18 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

I've almost had it with this season. The judging is clearly wrong. With the US and UK drag race there is sometimes bad judgeging and sometimes controversial decisions made but nowhere near to this extent. I fully expect Jimbo to shine again in a challenge only to be placed bottom two, it's just ruining the whole season. 

I completely agree. The scrutiny of Jimbo is only going to get worse from here on out. They’re really trying to make us think that she’s not doing well and others are better and it’s just not flying with the fans. She’s literally the full package.

And I’m sorry, but slaying a maxi challenge and not exactly delivering on the runway = low? No ma’am. No WAY would that happen on RPDR. She would place HIGH if not win.