Canada's Drag Race | Season 2 | Episode 2: Under the Big Top

IlianVargas

15 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Started watching this for the first time and what is the judging in the first episode :rip:

Idk if I can do a whole season of this nn

I agree with the others about Canada being a really entertaining season overall, but don't expect the judging to improve at all. Some of the winners :skull: :skull: :skull: The riggery and robbery is TOO much at times.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• genetic fail

• khalyan

• hétérosexuelle

On 3/12/2021 at 6:18 AM, Nip Tuck said:

Started watching this for the first time and what is the judging in the first episode :rip:

Idk if I can do a whole season of this nn

The contestants are generally good but the judging is almost as bad as UK2 judging 

On 3/12/2021 at 12:28 PM, Mezik said:

The season gets really good after the first episode. Trust me. RPDR Canada S1 is probably up there as my most favourite recent season only behind the current UK one. 

MTE. Speak on it!

17 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The budget though! I am gagged! :eek:

Where do you see budget? :confused:

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Brooklyn and Stacey confirmed for season 2!

and no Jeffrey :clap3: when does filming start ??

So happy at the news jbc isn't returning. He didn't deserve the severity of the online hate but I was worried for a minute that they were going to bring him back for a redemption season.

I feel kinda bad for JBC since the hate was way too much but he was a really, really bad judge lol, so him leaving is not the worst thing in the world. It's just a shame the fanbase takes the online vitriol way too far. It's best for all parties involved (him, the fans, the show) in the end he leaves, just a shame it has to be clouded in racism and bullying. 

JBC was the worst of the worst.

I would get like irrationally annoyed at his posture too--the way he holds his elbows close to his body when he stands reminds me of 5th grade gay me. 

12 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Poor Jeffrey. Hope he’s okay!

Huh? He couldn't join DR cause he's filming another TV show! I'm sure he's fine.

• ATRL Moderator

I agree JBC didn't deserve all the hate he got during S1, but the show will be better off without him there and I'm happy to see Stacey and Brooke Lynn returning. :clap3: 

I hope the judging is better for S2. Jeffrey getting the boot is a step in the right direction. 

Hopefully this means Stacey will get more screen time than last season, as she deserves.

2 hours ago, Scabandplaster said:

Did Jeffrey seriously have a "conflict" or was he just fired?

I think it's kinda obvious he was fired, but they would never say that :deadbanana2:'

10 hours ago, Iceland said:

I think it's kinda obvious he was fired, but they would never say that :deadbanana2:'

So embarrassing omg. :rip: