• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

40 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Rita’s track record should be SAFE-HIGH-SAFE-HIGH-HIGH-SAFE and that’s the tea.

The Tea is hot today:coffee:

Mikeymoonshine

Honestly I've not seen a single person deny that Rita is being unfairly pushed anywhere and it's not hateful either. Rita isn't a hated queen and most agree she's talented. I think she deserved her second win even though I didn't completely love her outfit top to bottom it was the best look from the strongest group that week. I also think she could have won the acting challenge over Lemon, i still don't really get why Lemon won that one. Her first win should have gone to Jimbo though (and Starzy should have been in the top) I still cannot believe she got away with that blue piece of fabric. This week should have gone to Jimbo too, or Scarlet, or Priyanka or even Lemon. Rita is a strong contender and she deserves to go top three but she doesn't deserve to be the front runner. 

feelslikeadream
4 hours ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Sis, I literally said I don't think she deserved any of the wins they gave her :rip:

The week 1 design challenge win was for sure her most undeserved! At least the other two she did deserve to be in the top. 

I was saying that I thought she deserved to win over Lemon in the acting challenge in Episode 2. 

I was responding to you saying she's been "incredible the entire competition" and at least deserved top placement when she actually deserved LOW week 1 ijoUblG.png

HotFriedChicken
On 8/7/2020 at 6:50 PM, Eric. said:

Also, WOW finally uploaded this.

All the hooting and hollering over Rita in this thread but not one of you mentioning how Jimbo should have been dragged to filth for this. He didn't bother lipsyncing any of the words other than his verse, and didn't know a SINGLE dance move. The worst performance in a main stage challenge ever :skull:

NumbFentyStan
1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I was responding to you saying she's been "incredible the entire competition" and at least deserved top placement when she actually deserved LOW week 1 ijoUblG.png

I mean, I still do think she's been incredible the entire competition. Just because she's been undeservingly pushed does not mean she's been doing bad. And I said she deserved top most weeks, not all :eli: She did not deserve top week 1. idk if I would've made her safe or low, but probably safe. The dress below was a damn mess, but the coat was cool and the details put it over the edge - some other girls were worse.

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

All the hooting and hollering over Rita in this thread but not one of you mentioning how Jimbo should have been dragged to filth for this. He didn't bother lipsyncing any of the words other than his verse, and didn't know a SINGLE dance move. The worst performance in a main stage challenge ever :skull:

This is why I think Jimbo probably won’t do that well on All Stars with all the lip sync for your legacy shenanigans there. 

She is not a dancer at all.

I agree Rita is being pushed, but she is still one of the better queens regardless this season.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

she was saved because she had the best runway that episode.

i thought her performance wasn't that bad

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

ej4ljgncn3c51.jpg

Jimbo served the greatest look of the season in that episode, I'm sure that's why she was saved.  Same reason Ilona was saved that episode too.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:39 AM, Inner Insanity said:

It still kinda boggles me that the skinny, pretty twink Lemon has been serving comedy and confidence in the challenges but her runways have consistently been a disaster. And then Jimbo, who's the "weird" queen of the season has been serving polished fashion every single week. 

Ikr? When the season started I really thought she'd be an early out, but she reminds me of Aquaria charisma and talent wise and that's what it's keeping her in the competition even if the runways are a hot mess. I've grown to like her a lot, she's in my top 3 of the season. Outfits can be bought though, talent and charisma? I don't think :sorry:

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Rita’s track record should be SAFE-HIGH-SAFE-HIGH-HIGH-SAFE and that’s the tea.

And it's piping hot :cupid: 

Inner Insanity
45 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Ikr? When the season started I really thought she'd be an early out, but she reminds me of Aquaria charisma and talent wise and that's what it's keeping her in the competition even if the runways are a hot mess. I've grown to like her a lot, she's in my top 3 of the season. Outfits can be bought though, talent and charisma? I don't think :sorry:

Oh me too. I love Lemon but she's definitely in third right behind Pri and Jimbo. She's not as polished as those two but her personality is fantastic. The fans are actually supporting the top 3 queens of the season for once in terms of social media. 

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Honestly the fact that half the queens weren't made to lip sync for this. Jimbo, Ilona, Anastarzia, BOA and Tynomi were all TERRIBLE.

• ATRL Moderator
52 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

Oh me too. I love Lemon but she's definitely in third right behind Pri and Jimbo. She's not as polished as those two but her personality is fantastic. The fans are actually supporting the top 3 queens of the season for once in terms of social media. 

Lemon is the worst queen of the season (even Kyne is better) so no, the fans are not supporting the actual top three queens of the season for once.

3 minutes ago, jpow said:

Lemon is the worst queen of the season (even Kyne is better) so no, the fans are not supporting the actual top three queens of the season for once.

Chile.... you know you don't always have to hate the skinny white queen right? Other than her runways Lemon has actually performed really well throughout the competition and deserves to make at least close to the top. I'd say she's a tiny bit over confident but still think she's likeable and entertaining. 

Límon should have gone home Episode 1 when Juice Boxx ate her up in that lip sync. I think she’d be cool for an All Stars season but she has been consistently mediocre and always gets a pass. Her comedy and humor is always the same too.

I love Priyanka’s personality but she really has been underwhelming lately. 

We need Scarlett to send Sissy Ilona and Límon home already.

Edited by Cheers
  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Chile.... you know you don't always have to hate the skinny white queen right? Other than her runways Lemon has actually performed really well throughout the competition and deserves to make at least close to the top. I'd say she's a tiny bit over confident but still think she's likeable and entertaining. 

There are plenty of skinny white queens that I like.  But they can all glue down a wig, cinch their waist, and do something remarkable in the competition and Lemon has yet to do any of these things.

Lucid Dreaming

I will start watching this season next week, but i saw Je****'s comment about Illona's a$$ and i'm already turned off.

DIdn't know we were back in 2010 with the body shaming comments.

feelslikeadream

I just had a sickening thought... What if one of the queens next season plays JBC on Snatch Game and channels mean gay energy the whole time? :fan:

feelslikeadream
4 hours ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

I will start watching this season next week, but i saw Je****'s comment about Illona's a$$ and i'm already turned off.

DIdn't know we were back in 2010 with the body shaming comments.

I find him as annoying as anyone else, but how is that body shaming? :psyduck: Drag queens are kind of expected to have even skin tone since they're judged on their makeup skills. So if you have a major part of your body exposed without even skin tone.... you should put some foundation on it. I think it was a pretty fair critique.

Inner Insanity
4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I find him as annoying as anyone else, but how is that body shaming? :psyduck: Drag queens are kind of expected to have even skin tone since they're judged on their makeup skills. So if you have a major part of your body exposed without even skin tone.... you should put some foundation on it. I think it was a pretty fair critique.

Also she had obvious razor bumps that they were saying she needed to cover up. 

Jeffrey just keeps picking on things that I feel he should not be critiquing as the token untalented gay guy on the panel. If Brooke Lynn were the first to point out the need for ass paint or how Jimbo was using his time getting into drag, queen to queen, it would feel different. Jeffrey does not have the range and even Ross and Carson usually stay in their lane and judge performance or at least the overall look instead of these mean-spirited details.

Inner Insanity
5 hours ago, jpow said:

Kyne, the one who looked more busted than her first time in drag on the runway in her elimination episode? That one? Delusion. :lmao: 

And she may not be polished but her personality and challenge performances have been entertaining and among the best. She's more memorable than Rigga that's for damn sure. :siptea:

Inner Insanity
1 minute ago, SitarHero said:

Jeffrey just keeps picking on things that I feel he should not be critiquing as the token untalented gay guy on the panel. If Brooke Lynn were the first to point out the need for ass paint or how Jimbo was using his time getting into drag, queen to queen, it would feel different. Jeffrey does not have the range and even Ross and Carson usually stay in their lane and judge performance or at least the overall look instead of these mean-spirited details.

Right. He has no tact. Michelle, Carson, and Ross are more professional and know how to properly give critiques.