IlianVargas

Canada's Drag Race | CONDRAGULATIONS!

feelslikeadream
1 minute ago, Madame X said:

rita's track record should be OUT

fixed ijoUblG.png

feelslikeadream

Fans: Why is JBC even a judge on Drag Race? What are his qualifications?

The producers:

satOmLG.gif

FAN
9 hours ago, jpow said:

There are plenty of skinny white queens that I like.  But they can all glue down a wig, cinch their waist, and do something remarkable in the competition and Lemon has yet to do any of these things.

Girl, it’s not Ru Paul’s best Look Race. There is so much into this contest and Lemon is one of the best dancers/performers on the show and has been the most consistent if not the best in all of the maxi challenges. Her runways are serving Trixie season 7 but we all have seen how talent and successful she has now become. 

Lemon is the 3rd (basically tied for 2nd) most followed girl on Instagram now even though she came in middle of the pack and was in the bottom episode 1. The fan base is supporting her. 

Bimbo

rita_baga_drag_race_canada.jpg?itok=PecrTGws

canadas-drag-race-season-1-draglicious-cdr-s01e06-runway-canadian-tux-she-do-rita-baga.jpg?resize=740,740&ssl=1

Top 5 ugliest runways :wap:

Lord Gaga
46 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Is no one else kinda disgusted that she brought a zip lock bag on the runway :rip: 

Hephaestus
48 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

canadas-drag-race-season-1-draglicious-cdr-s01e06-runway-canadian-tux-she-do-rita-baga.jpg?resize=740,740&ssl=1

Go girl, give us NOTHING :sistrens:

JoeRobert
1 hour ago, Lord Gaga said:

Is no one else kinda disgusted that she brought a zip lock bag on the runway :rip: 

Yes! 

And as much as Lemon isn’t my personal favourite she’s talented, and whilst her outfits aren’t great I’m not too bothered, I think it’s more representative of real drag before everyone had a designer do everything for them.

Bindi
2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The way they look alike too:deadbanana4:

Anthurium
2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The fact that they were in AWE and praised her for how polished she was :dies:

Crack GIFs | Tenor

hétérosexuelle
8 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

Kyne, the one who looked more busted than her first time in drag on the runway in her elimination episode? That one? Delusion. :lmao: 

And she may not be polished but her personality and challenge performances have been entertaining and among the best. She's more memorable than Rigga that's for damn sure. :siptea:

You can also tell their ad was mostly Lemon’s idea. Priyanka’s idea of humor is screaming and making funny faces :skull: She’s really just loud

Lemon has charisma, she lacks polish and experience.

Rigga is the most forgettable queen ever :siptea: Lord, the mess if she wins. The least satisfying winner of all time 

hétérosexuelle
7 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Fans: Why is JBC even a judge on Drag Race? What are his qualifications?

The producers:

satOmLG.gif

bitch you too me OUT :ahh:

Rigga is the VERY definition of “Go GIRL GIVE US NOTHING“ :bibliahh:

genetic fail
5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Her clothes are so ill-fitting. It’s like they’re three sizes too small. Both of her Celine looks were **** too.

genetic fail

And Lemon needs to make those coins ASAP ‘cause she would SLAY an All Star season :alexz:

jpow
6 hours ago, FAN said:

Girl, it’s not Ru Paul’s best Look Race. There is so much into this contest and Lemon is one of the best dancers/performers on the show and has been the most consistent if not the best in all of the maxi challenges. Her runways are serving Trixie season 7 but we all have seen how talent and successful she has now become. 

Lemon is the 3rd (basically tied for 2nd) most followed girl on Instagram now even though she came in middle of the pack and was in the bottom episode 1. The fan base is supporting her. 

The fan base only supports Lemon because she’s skinny, white, and friends with Jan. They do not support her because of any discernible talent Lemon supposedly has.  Even Trixie in season 7 served polished looks, which Lemon has yet to do.  Lemon is more serving Shangela S2/S3 looks but without the charisma, nerve, and talent that Shangela brought elsewhere. 

Rigalo

Rita is cute and shouldn’t be punished for the judges giving her too much, but yea she absolutely only deserved one win (her Nemesis Resident Evil Fantasy from the ball). 

Lemon is so basic and would NOT have made it passed the first three weeks in a US season. I don’t mean that in a detrimental way to the CDR girls, lemon’s role just would have been filled by someone else way more polished than she on US imo. Her Celine look was giving me my-first-time-in-drag high school Halloween dance teas. I honestly liked the way she modeled her denim look but when she got closer to the camera it looked like rats had been nibbling on it. Horrible

jpow
6 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

No :rip: They gave her the bag of cheese curds and she pulled it out as a reveal.  It's not like she was holding that ziploc bag the entire time she was on the stage, it was just a cute little moment that reflects the style of drag that Rita does.

Y'all are doing too much on Rita.  She recently lost weight and now is wearing clothes that are shorter and tighter than what she used to wear because she has the body for it.  At least they are all mostly polished if uneventful.

FAN
2 hours ago, jpow said:

The fan base only supports Lemon because she’s skinny, white, and friends with Jan. They do not support her because of any discernible talent Lemon supposedly has.  Even Trixie in season 7 served polished looks, which Lemon has yet to do.  Lemon is more serving Shangela S2/S3 looks but without the charisma, nerve, and talent that Shangela brought elsewhere. 

The bias :deadbanana: it’s not always about race sis. Going in to CD-R I knew nothing about any of them. I gravitated towards Jimbo and Lemon immediately because of their personalities and ability to turn mini/maxi challenges. Stay pressed sis.

Inner Insanity

Actually Lemon is exactly like Shangela S3. Bottom 2 first episode, won the second. Unpolished with a lot of charisma and clear talent for drag. 

hétérosexuelle
3 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

Actually Lemon is exactly like Shangela S3. Bottom 2 first episode, won the second. Unpolished with a lot of charisma and clear talent for drag. 

I agree. She isn’t on the same level of Shangela charisma and TV gold, but similar vibe as you explained.

A polished Lemon could be big, like real big.

Inner Insanity
2 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I agree. She isn’t on the same level of Shangela charisma and TV gold, but similar vibe as you explained.

A polished Lemon could be big, like real big.

For sure. She has actual star power. 

:fan:Unlike Rigga. 

hétérosexuelle
8 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

For sure. She has actual star power. 

:fan:Unlike Rigga. 

Rigga isn’t even the best drag queen with “Baga” in her name :fan:

Hephaestus
20 hours ago, jpow said:

Not you serving Chanel level of race issue with Lemon :skull:

Most of the fans don't even know she's friend with Jan and are judging her based on what they see on TV, which to be honest is a good looking young queen with a lot of raw talent and charisma, she just needs to improve on her make up and looks (just like Shangela did in S3, since you're pulling that comparison). I really couldn't give a sh*t about her when they did the cast reveal, but she's grown on me just by watching the episodes

ucanfma
7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not you serving Chanel level of race issue with Lemon :skull:

Most of the fans don't even know she's friend with Jan and are judging her based on what they see on TV, which to be honest is a good looking young queen with a lot of raw talent and charisma, she just needs to improve on her make up and looks (just like Shangela did in S3, since you're pulling that comparison). I really couldn't give a sh*t about her when they did the cast reveal, but she's grown on me just by watching the episodes

:clap3:

Madame X

rita's outfit last week looked fine before she took the jacket off, its just that there was a double standarda pplied to her and priyanka imo.

Bicassie
Posted (edited)

Let’s just hope that Rita loses (if she’s top3) :lakitu:

I’m assuming that they’re doing a top 3 final episode with filmed crownings...

I need the fandom to not take this riggory :coffee2:

Let your voices be heard!!!

Hopefully they’ll pull the plug on this winner edit she’s getting :biblio: 

Edited by Bicassie