July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

378 posts in this topic

this went viral :rip: 

also what's with "#JLoDontGo" trying to trend?

21 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

this went viral :rip: 

also what's with "#JLoDontGo" trying to trend?

Out of all things that could go viral by JLo. Lol. Hopefully she doesn't get dragged too much for that wig.

#JLoDontGo is probably about people not wanting her to go to Russia because they have horrible history against LGBTQ people.

Just now, insomniac said:

Out of all things that could go viral by JLo. Lol. Hopefully she doesn't get dragged too much for that wig.

#JLoDontGo is probably about people not wanting her to go to Russia because they have horrible history against LGBTQ people.

No, she is apparently performing in Israel, but idk for what reason? is she having a concert there?

8 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

No, she is apparently performing in Israel, but idk for what reason? is she having a concert there?

Oh, really? I didn't know. 

I thought this would be about her visit for It's My Party. Honestly, I don't get why she doesn't just do the other European markets and calls it a day: London, Dublin, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Amsterdam, possibly Stockholm or Rome and call it a day. Why go to Israel or Russia... There's no need!

So the hashtag is about Palestinians thinking she chooses Israeli's side in the ongoing Israeli–Palestinian conflict by visiting Tel Aviv. I'm not that educated on the issue, but she should probably just stay away. She received backlash about a planned Isreali concert in 2016 as well and cancelled too.

58 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Oh, really? I didn't know. 

I thought this would be about her visit for It's My Party. Honestly, I don't get why she doesn't just do the other European markets and calls it a day: London, Dublin, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Amsterdam, possibly Stockholm or Rome and call it a day. Why go to Israel or Russia... There's no need!

So the hashtag is about Palestinians thinking she chooses Israeli's side in the ongoing Israeli–Palestinian conflict by visiting Tel Aviv. I'm not that educated on the issue, but she should probably just stay away. She received backlash about a planned Isreali concert in 2016 as well and cancelled too.

it is so weird, but as for her Russian concert, at least it will create a safe space for the Russian LGBT members who are her fans there! I thought she said this would be only in North America, so it is weird how she decided to do the tour internationally!

3 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

it is so weird, but as for her Russian concert, at least it will create a safe space for the Russian LGBT members who are her fans there! I thought she said this would be only in North America, so it is weird how she decided to do the tour internationally!

Well, we still haven't received official word on the international dates, yet. Might as well be fake news.

Medicine visual made the song imo. 

okay just finished watching the movie, my only criticism was the quick cliche plotline setup at the beginning, but the rest of the movie that follows it up was intense and enjoyable to watch. She needs to do more thrillers, those are my fave genres of movies, just the producers need to step it up a bit too not make it so cliche. The actor in the movie tho.... whew, chile!

KQBfjPy.gif

What To Expect When You're Expecting will be on TV tomorrow afternoon, I am gonna be watching :duca: 

Mile In These Shoes is so good :jamming:

6 hours ago, Killer Love said:

Mile In These Shoes is so good :jamming:

true !

On 5/3/2019 at 10:28 PM, AvrilLaQueen said:

What To Expect When You're Expecting will be on TV tomorrow afternoon, I am gonna be watching :duca: 

ehh I hate this movie lol

4 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

ehh I hate this movie lol

it's cute, I love Cameron Diaz so it was nice seeing two faves in one movie

9kNoVeL.gif

Step Into My World is favorite song.

I watched The Boy Next Door on tv for the first time ... I have to say this movie is just sth else ! lol

#guiltypleasure !

2 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

I watched The Boy Next Door on tv for the first time ... I have to say this movie is just sth else ! lol

#guiltypleasure !

it's so low budget, I can't believe they milked it the way the have :rip: 

but... THAT SCENE was worth every penny :fan: 

Guzman's ass :smitten:

the fact Guz(a) is how we say ass in my language too :dies: 

LOVE IS LIFE AND LIFE IS LIVIIIIIIIING!!!!

13 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Guzman's ass :smitten:

the fact Guz(a) is how we say ass in my language too :dies: 

his body is ahmazing !

the duet of the 2000s. :'(

On 5/16/2019 at 3:27 PM, jdmc218 said:

LOVE IS LIFE AND LIFE IS LIVIIIIIIIING!!!!

getting #1s 3 decades into my career with JLO. :fish1:

Jennifer+Lopez+JENNIFER+LOPEZ+Finale+Zap

Girls stop being lazy and be active in Hustlers related threads. We need to promote the film!!!

2 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Girls stop being lazy and be active in Hustlers related threads. We need to promote the film!!!

On my way! :duca:

3 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

On my way! :duca:

imagine if Hustlers gets a decent acclaim (we know it won't get any award nominations tho because its not something that gets nominated :'( ), a good box office success, then an acclaimed Superbowl performance, a new On The Floor sized hit song and another movie filming next year that would be critically acclaimed and get her an Oscar nomination, like A Star Is Born or Lady Bird or whatever that movie was called. Ughhh :jonny2: 

Slikovni rezultat za i planted the seed gif