July Town Hall Thread Read more... √ó

378 posts in this topic

Omg y'all JLo is coming to my school tomorrow evening to do a talk and I'm going! I'm so excited. I attended a screening of Second Act at my school yesterday to get guaranteed seating at this event! I'm hoping to be front row so I can be close to her¬†ūüė≠¬†I'm such a JLo stan and this is literally going to be the first time I see her in person!

3 hours ago, Sido said:

Omg y'all JLo is coming to my school tomorrow evening to do a talk and I'm going! I'm so excited. I attended a screening of Second Act at my school yesterday to get guaranteed seating at this event! I'm hoping to be front row so I can be close to her¬†ūüė≠¬†I'm such a JLo stan and this is literally going to be the first time I see her in person!

your first post, welcome :clap3: 

omfggg, you are so lucky, I wish I was in your shoes :jonny5:will this be recorded so we can watch it on Youtube??

On 12/14/2018 at 11:40 AM, AvrilLaQueen said:

not Jenny shading and throwing my all-time fave childhood movie Anaconda under the bus :sad:

she was on her period during the second act promo run in DECEMBER

ENuuFxD.gif

1 hour ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

she was on her period during the second act promo run in DECEMBER

ENuuFxD.gif

She is as youthful on the inside as she is on the outside. Queen.

ENuuFxD.gif

Looks like she’s announcing the tour Wednesday on Ellen  

She vocally slayed Square Biz :jonny5::psyduck::jonny5:3:35

On 2/12/2019 at 7:12 AM, BradySpears said:

Looks like she’s announcing the tour Wednesday on Ellen  

ughhh :duca: 

Are we ever getting an album? Like does she do meet and greets can someone literally confront her ass about the Spanish album, the English follow up and the supposedly spanglish one in the works 

46 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Are we ever getting an album? Like does she do meet and greets can someone literally confront her ass about the Spanish album, the English follow up and the supposedly spanglish one in the works 

CAUM was a masterpiece. We need another Spanish POP album. 

5 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

CAUM was a masterpiece. We need another Spanish POP album. 

She honestly should've released por primera vez with us the spanglish remix version with jbalvin as the official and done promo. Then English and Spanish and then spanglish album. I love my bitch because she works hard but she honestly tackles on so much all at once that things like this for example get lost in the shuffle because she cant committ. She is human after all and only one person

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

lol.

I think JLO needs to sit down and actually do an album but she's so busy you know.

I want movies!

Hey JLovers are there any songs that have gone scrapped albums/unreleased song or tv/movie roles that she was offered/ declined/project that didn't happen. I'm genuinely curious. Like for example I just found out the other day that 1 Thing by Amerie was meant for her :psyduck: makes me think of so many other possibilities or missed opportunities for her.

For the longest I thought Scandalous by Misteeq, Oh My by Tweet, Shake Ya Body by Tyra, Touch by Amerie were all by JLo then I educated myself lol I'm surprised that she hasn't collaborated with more DJs

:clap3: 

Just here to remind everyone that A.K.A is one of the best Pop/hip-hop albums ever with endless BOPs :jonny6:

TENS TENS across the board :alexz2:

does anybody know where to find this performance in better quality?

love it so much :'( 

We need a Hustlers movie thread made in Entertainmemt

On 3/28/2019 at 1:04 AM, Leon said:

Just here to remind everyone that A.K.A is one of the best Pop/hip-hop albums ever with endless BOPs :jonny6:

TENS TENS across the board :alexz2:

:jonny6: I honestly Do not understand the crap it got at the listening party the media and critics was all been positive saying it's a solid effort, Jennifer has never sounded better ect.

Then it flopped and every one just lashed it 

So good

First love 

Girls

Acting like that 

Tens

Charades

Booty

Let it be me

Troubeaux 

Are all brilliant records it's A solid effort everyone was saying it's Dated but that was the point it was more urban/hiphop influenced with the Retro/old school vibe.

anyone seen this? so good :jonny5:the part 2 was kinda boring, but the part 1 is so amazing and inspiring :heart2:

2 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

:jonny6: I honestly Do not understand the crap it got at the listening party the media and critics was all been positive saying it's a solid effort, Jennifer has never sounded better ect.

Then it flopped and every one just lashed it 

So good

First love 

Girls

Acting like that 

Tens

Charades

Booty

Let it be me

Troubeaux 

Are all brilliant records it's A solid effort everyone was saying it's Dated but that was the point it was more urban/hiphop influenced with the Retro/old school vibe.

Exactly, people just wanted to bandwagon on the hate parade. 

The old school hip-hop vibe was on point. She is the definition of NYC Bronx hip hop / pop / Hispanic music :jonny6:

instead of Stargate, she better call RedOne and Pitbull for another electro-dance club ANTHEM

OWNU4jU.gif