? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

it's basically the fear of going out of your house but the explanation is the one that corsola said nn

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

RT if you're about to wet yourself

Wow at the two Titty stans pulling Teenage Dreams tho, it was destitty!

Just now, ughgabriel said:

RT if you already did

:deadbanana3: 

oQRbeUK.gif 

3rd place

Firstly, before I announce third place - I want to reiterate that ALL of you have done amazingly. Not only in this final challenge, but in the entire game itself. To write a song weekly for four months (excluding the time when the site was down oops) on it's own is hard enough for most people, but to be able to do that and do it successfully, beating out the rest of the competition and to make it to the final - in a game so huge and competitive, is not an easy task. I have to say, don't forget that and don't forget how much you have achieved. Each of you is fully deserving of winning, and I say that wholeheartedly, and all it comes down to is just some subjective opinions from some assholes online! Seeing y'all say you're hearts and beating fast and you're anxious makes me feel bad - I hope you see this as a celebration of you all making it so far and achieving so much, despite if you win or not.

:heart2:

In 3rd place....

Ughgabriel

Gabe, congratulations on 3rd place! Congratulations may seem like an odd word choice because everybody hopes to win deep down, but you're a winner nonetheless. I am beyond happy to share the title of 3rd placer with you. Your writing this season has, without wanting to sound bias, probably been my favourite of all. Week after week you have delivered, and I truly hope you see this! You've done yourself so proud to place here and I hope you feel fulfilled and happy. Beside your placement, I'm happy to have got to know you this season! You have an amazing attitude toward writing which I admire so much. You are so pure and so good. Thank you.

:clap3: 

oh wow, actually shocked :eek: Congrats on making the finale gabe, you REALLY deserve it 

CONGRATULATIONS UghGodriel! :clap3: 

Your style is so similar to Pears so it only makes senses :laugh:  

Congratulations, gabe! You've done so well this season and I'm proud of you :clap3:

*pretends to be sho...* wait, WAIT, what?! :eek: 

Two former 2nd place contestants, one is going to ascend and one is going to have to relive it. This is a beautiful tragedy.

Just now, Aurora said:

Two former 2nd place contestants, one is going to ascend and one is going to have to relive it. This is a beautiful tragedy.

so beautiful yet so tragic 

Thank you soooooo much to everyone on this thread, game and community. I am sincerely in debt with the judges and the other contestants that have being nice and supportive to me and to the whole community in general. You are such a great bunch of people that I adore and I'm so grateful to be a part of your group :heart2: 
I do believe everyone starts a competition with the goal of winning but after all that I did over the season I can't be disappointed at all. I truly believe any of us three finalists deserved to win the competition and I'm glad I came to this point with you two @Aurora and @Jackson
To the judges as I said a few pages back I am extremely grateful because of all the advice that you've given me.

Thanks to everyone for this experience and see you on the future seasons! 
With love, a bean

Just now, ughgabriel said:

Thank you soooooo much to everyone on this thread, game and community. I am sincerely in debt with the judges and the other contestants that have being nice and supportive to me and to the whole community in general. You are such a great bunch of people that I adore and I'm so grateful to be a part of your group :heart2: 
I do believe everyone starts a competition with the goal of winning but after all that I did over the season I can't be disappointed at all. I truly believe any of us three finalists deserved to win the competition and I'm glad I came to this point with you two @Aurora and @Jackson
To the judges as I said a few pages back I am extremely grateful because of all the advice that you've given me.

Thanks to everyone for this experience and see you on the future seasons! 
With love, a bean

I can't wait to see how far you go in other seasons, be it as a contestant or a judge. :weeps: It was amazing getting to know you and seeing your entries, especially throughout the final challenge.

Just now, Temporal said:

we keep on waiting (waitiiiiiiin)

waitin on the pears to change

Just now, Aurora said:

waitin on the pears to change

we keep on waiting (waitiiiiiiin)