? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

But where is pears

zoEPI2x.gif 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

oQRbeUK.gif 

The Semi Final results! 

Ranking #4 overall...

Ughgabriel, congratulations you have made it to the final!

Meaning, with heaviness in my heart, ceremonials ranks #5 overall.

Austin, you have been an AMAZING contestant. Before this season, I wasn't familiar with your writing - and I was shocked even super early in the season as you came out with really compelling and slayful entries. Outside of beating my expectations, I think you've also done better than you yourself expected from what I remember you saying. You should be really proud of your performance this season. You have created some quality songs over the past few months and it's been a pleasure having you share them with us. I truly hope you feel fulfilled with your time in the season and leave us not only having improved your writing, but hopefully feeling as though your time here was joyful. Beside getting to watch your performance weekly, it's been really fun getting to know you as well. I consider you a important figure in the PH family and I know your journey doesn't end here! Thank you for playing :heart2: 

This is so devastating :'( I always saw Austin in the finale with me and Gabe. Still, you grew so much this season and that's not a trajectory I see ending any time soon. 

Congrats on making it to the finale, baby! You worked hard for it and I'm glad to see you there. :heart2:

I'm sorry things didn't work out Austin, but I've really enjoyed being able to read and get to know you better. You came Top 5 in the toughest season ever, that's amazing. :hughard: 

I think it goes without saying that Ceremonials REALLY grew an insane amount this season and was a constant threat. Gone but not forgotten! Congrats on an excellent season; it was a pleasure to read your work week after week!

ahhhh @ughgabriel I'm SO happy you made the finale. We've gotten to know each other a lot better through this competition and I'm so proud of how far you've come and you're coming for BLOOD. I really do feel like this is your season.

@ceremonials I know there's no words that can sum up the feelings you're feeling right now, some good, some bad, some that don't fit either label. All I can say as someone who has experienced all of those emotions before is in time you will remember only the good and love that. This probably has been THE toughest season of 'Hit' that I've had the pleasure of being a part of, you've been an outstanding competitor and an even better friend and source of encouragement for everyone else. You debuted at #1 and that's something JUST as rare as winning (literally, you can only debut at #1 once per season!) and that's something you'll always have. It's been great getting to know you since I really didn't have much of an idea just how good you were before this season and I know this won't be the last we'll see of you. :hug: 

oQRbeUK.gif 

The Semi Final rankings! 

The Self Portrait

#1 - @Aurora - 7.7

#2 - @Jackson - 7.5

#3 - @ughgabriel - 7.1

#4 - @8thPrince - 6.8

#5 - @ceremonials - 6.46

The Judge Collab

#1 - @Jackson & Citrus - 8.1 

#2 - @8thPrince & Hug - 8.04

#3 - @ceremonials & Swiftie13 - 7.1

#4 - @Aurora & Temporal - 6.9

#5 - @ughgabriel & Pears - 6.6

Overall

#1 - @Jackson - 7.8

#2 - @8thPrince - 7.42

#3 - @Aurora - 7.3

#4 - @ughgabriel - 6.85

#5 - @ceremonials - 6.78

Edited by keshaspearsxo

1 minute ago, Corsola said:

Nk6kIGR.gif   

klklsakls die

Ceremonials :(

i still remember Anchor being a slay, so congrats on what you've achieved this season!

@Hug we were ROBBED asdfghjkl

----

i just went to bed at 9 thinking I was going to sleep to 5/6, wtf did I wake up thinking it's the morning at 12 lmao

1 minute ago, 8thPrince said:

Ceremonials :(

i still remember Anchor being a slay, so congrats on what you've achieved this season!

@Hug we were ROBBED asdfghjkl

----

i just went to bed at 9 thinking I was going to sleep to 5/6, wtf did I wake up thinking it's the morning at 12 lmao

OMG stan for an underrated smash

I'm rereading my PH8 entries and wow, Christmas Cheer served QUALITY and it was ROBBED. That song was such a ****ing kii and well done, I hate the PH8 judges all over again!

oQRbeUK.gif 

Round #12 - The Final

the-stage-curtain-call-vector0.jpg

The final is going to be split across three challenges...

Part 1 - The Retouch

For this, you may resubmit any of your previous (solo) entries, with a retouch. I will stress that you can't just submit the same song, you must change it in some significant way.

Part 2 - The Redo

Your challenge here is to redo any challenge of your choice from this season. Whether it was a challenge you think you did bad at and want a second chance, or want to redo whatever your favourite challenge was, just choose from this list and make sure you mention it in your submission:

Round #11 - The Semi Final (self portrait only)
Round 3 & 7 aren't options because they were the collab and the free round.

Part 3 - The Final Song

This is your final song, your farewell, your last chance to prove why you deserve to win. There is no instruction here. Whatever you submit, just demonstrate to us why you deserve to win.

Rules:
PM both of your entries to me by this time!
If something stops you from submitting on time, ideally keep me updated.

Contestants: 
@ughgabriel @Aurora @Jackson @8thPrince 
Edited by keshaspearsxo

Okay wow, I finally see why 9 Rings slayed now, idk why I thot it would flop

The Redo looks so cool! The finale overall looks awesome!

Also @ughgabriel no tea no shade but you better ****ing do Prolouge/Epilouge for the Retouch

Great finale. Hope i can pull it off this time 

21 minutes ago, Temporal said:

3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Great finale. Hope i can pull it off this time 

thnx !

36 minutes ago, Temporal said:

Also @ughgabriel no tea no shade but you better ****ing do Prolouge/Epilouge for the Retouch

I think his self-portrait could use the retouching :sistrens:

Also, ONCE AGAIN SNUBBED FROM #1. My curse is truly real. But still, we did great @8thPrince :hug: 

Congrats to @Jackson, 8th, @Aurora, and @ughgabriel for making the finale! Also, sorry @ceremonials, but don't feel like you did bad. You were great this season even if I was harsh on you. :noparty: 

3 minutes ago, Hug said:

I think his self-portrait could use the retouching :sistrens:

How does one improve perfection?

An excellent and fitting finale. I was hoping it would be three-tiered. :duca: A lot to think about.

1 minute ago, Citrus said:

I said I went to bed but high key I just reread PH9 drama. The Pears v Moontrus debate was :flame: 

i really earned those pity votes tbh, so happy to have manipulated everyone into this

I would've retouched Isabella maybe since it was misunderstood and unfairly hated  Anusmonials

like dark cousin  Anusmonials

@keshaspearsxo  Anusmonials