THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Boys Love | Bad Buddy - Oct. 29th!

JonginBey

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, babes. Just a reminder that the submission deadline is in 8.5 hours and that Tawan, Miss Fluke, and Perth are the holy trinity of this thread. Also, @rp662 needs to repent for his homophobic ways. Amen.

I’ll be back later this evening.

1aeb30da76635f41e0bd1baa889b90f20c44dec4

Just now, JonginBey said:

Hi, babes. Just a reminder that the submission deadline is in 8.5 hours and that Tawan, Miss Fluke, and Perth are the holy trinity of this thread. Also, @rp662 needs to repent for his homophobic ways. Amen.

#NotMyHolyTrinity :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Miss Nine is an honorary member who we absolutely adore :giraffe:

I guess Miss Nine payola organic talent is working :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

ddddd dont be too hard on my sis. He's been blessing us with Perth's gifs so I'll let him shade Miss Fluke Miss Cooheart here and there.

f52f5991b46910cbadaab9be50f266d286b3efa5

12 minutes ago, Mix said:

I guess Miss Nine payola organic talent is working :giraffe:

Yes. Plus, I find myself attracted to him :jonny2: He’s just so cute.

12 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

ddddd dont be too hard on my sis. He's been blessing us with Perth's gifs so I'll let him shade Miss Fluke Miss Cooheart here and there.

Oh yeah, I forgot he’s a Perth stan. 1/3 isn’t so bad, but hopefully he grows to love the other two so he gets into BL Heaven with the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Yes. Plus, I find myself attracted to him :jonny2: He’s just so cute.

I wish he would change back his hair to black because his hair currently is not the tea :emofish:

2 hours ago, Wambels said:

:jonny5:omg

I. AM. READY.

TT will show it's gonna be done.

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

I. AM. READY.

TT will show it's gonna be done.

It's lowkey giving me TWM2 vibes tho :emofish:, do we have any synopsis? :jonny2:

38 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

a3fc3fc520f9fd7533aef6241d486de3e726298e

0CW6HP2.gif

:alexz:

1 minute ago, Mix said:

It's lowkey giving me TWM2 vibes tho :emofish:, do we have any synopsis? :jonny2:

From what I have read,

Spoiler

Tharn and Type have been together for 7 years so they are already adults. Finally, no more student **** going on. The main drama will be coming from Fiat, a younger man who likes Type. He will be the main antagonist to shake up their relationship. The funny thing is that Fiat hates the fact that Type is the "wife" in their relationship and wants to convert him to be a husband for himself.

From what I have read,

Hide contents

Tharn and Type have been together for 7 years so they are already adults. Finally, no more student **** going on. The main drama will be coming from Fiat, a younger man who likes Type. He will be the main antagonist to shake up their relationship. The funny thing is that Fiat hates the fact that Type is the "wife" in their relationship and wants to convert him to be a husband for himself.

What is this hetero mess. LET ME WRITE THE NOVEL :deadbanana4:

Edited by Mix

1 minute ago, Mix said:

What is this hetero mess. LET ME WRITE THE NOVEL :deadbanana4:

nnn I also thought of the same thing initially but I've seen this video in YT that it is actuallyba thing in Thailand where there is still a "wife" and a "husband" in same-sex relationships. It' not just exclusive in TT.

3 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

A Queen and ha two Kings :smitten2:

A trinity full of talent. We love to see it.

From what I have read,

Hide contents

ddddd a persistent bottom! I guess I'm gonna stan the antagonist again :gaygacat2:

nnn I also thought of the same thing initially but I've seen this video in YT that it is actuallyba thing in Thailand where there is still a "wife" and a "husband" in same-sex relationships. It' not just exclusive in TT.

is it hard to say husband and husband? dddddd :deadbanana4: wait is Type going to be abusive again? Cause.... :emofish:

Just now, wolfaire said:

sis I just checked MDL and people say that it's cancelled 💀💀

wait what lmaooooooooo i didnt know that :deadbanana4: