• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonginBey

• touya kinomoto

• Mix

• ALA

touya kinomoto

Just a reminder. There are a lot of actors with tied points. To break ties, the number of votes will be taken into consideration. For example, if Actor A gets 25 points from 4 votes will rank higher than Actor B that also got 25 points from 2 votes.

If they still got the same number of votes, the person that got the highest rank from any votes will be ranked higher. Say, Actor A and Actor B got 25 points from 4 votes. Actor A's highest rank is 1st (20pts) while Actor B's highest rank is 3rd (16pts). Actor A will therefore be ranked higher. If they got the same highest rank, the next highest scores will be considered until the tie is broken.

If actors are still tied because they got identical set of votes, the tie will be broken alphabetically (but this did not happen luckily lol)

1 minute ago, Symmetra said:

35 is win :fan:

Take away one of the numbers and you’re right 

touya kinomoto
5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Han Gi Chan? :lakitu:

Ding ding ding!

1hsm7Dd.jpg

To kick-off our countdown is this Korean cutie who stars in the currently airing Korean BL When Your Eyes Linger. With what I have seen so far from him, I am impressed. He is promising and totally cute. If his series becomes a hit, I am expecting him to rank high next year. User @pengkweeen has this to say, "I debated between him or Jang Eui Su and he made it. I would've put both but their show just started but it's already great." Yup yup yup, I agree.

Spoiler

@WeFoundWill - 14 pts.

@JonginBey - 12 pts.

@pengkweeen - 1 pt.

touya kinomoto

Next up at #34. A GMMTV BL Pillar is up next. :fan:

Almighty Gaga

I'd have probably included him had I watched Where Your Eyes Linger, but I still didn't get the time to do it :rip:

Symmetra
Just now, touya kinomoto said:

Next up at #34. A GMMTV BL Pillar is up next. :fan:

I already feel like I’m about to be fuming let me go grab my mace.

He's a rookie and still needs time to build an audience, so it's fine. We'll get you higher next time, King :jonny2:

pengkweeen

Aw, my #15 :cries2: I didn't expect him to rank tbh but I'm glad he got some recognition! :heart:

WATCH WHERE YOUR EYES LINGER TOMORROW UGLIES! :party:

pengkweeen
Just now, JonginBey said:

He's a rookie and still needs time to build an audience, so it's fine. We'll get you higher next time, King :jonny2:

And have Jang Eui Su with him :heart:

1 minute ago, ALA said:

Wait what :toofunny2: Singto is not Krist let's not

I got their names confused for a second :rip:

touya kinomoto

rxPTNhW.jpg

The homophobe's partner. I am quite happy that he appears on the list even if this is just the bubbling under. SOTUS is the grandfather of Thai BLs and though Krist is someone we hate rn, Mr. Prachaya is welcomed here. He is not like any other GMMTV or Thai actors looks-wise. He has darker skin and a bit shorter than most but he has own charms and he is a good actor. Have you seen him in He's Coming To Me? He delivered a great performance there. User @4Real says, "I didn't like him in Sotus, but he's gotten better and he seems comfortable playing the gay so props to that." I concur. "He was the first Thai actor I watched and I fell in love with," said user @Mix "As to that, Singto deserves a nomination in the top 10!"

Spoiler

@Mix - 10 pts.

@Aiyan - 8 pts.

@4Real - 5 pts.

@blackvelvet - 3 pts.

@ALA - 1 pt.