Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

3 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

Prepare for disappointment coz there will be no dick appointment:fan:

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ugh sis get da box of tissues ready

Well I can live with no d!ck appointment in the series...

I don't know which is worse, if they k-word one of the lead actors in the last episode or if "they can't be together" "because they're from too different worlds".

Don't get me wrong I am here for some good scenes that make me cry in the middle of the season but if they end it on a sour note I'm having a mental breakdown.

• Replies 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I need recommendations for a future BL to watch that is witty, a bit lighthearted and well written. Is Lovely Writer a good choice?

I would also need a recommendation of a BL with good (and preferably a few, so not one scene per season) sex scenes that is not a mess when it comes to the story. (for example for me I found the s*x scenes in TharnType and MaxTul's series well done, but the story was getting messy especially in both second seasons)

1.) Somewhat. LW had potential but it got a bit dragging. I would recommend in its place Japan's fluffy Cherry Magic and the sidesplitting A Man Who Defies the World of BL.

2.) I would have to turn to Miss Japan (who almost can't do no wrong) again for this: Mood Indigo. I'm not sure if it'll be too mature for your taste but it surely did the job for me. :gaygacat7:

5 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Well I can live with no d!ck appointment in the series...

I don't know which is worse, if they k-word one of the lead actors in the last episode or if "they can't be together" "because they're from too different worlds".

Don't get me wrong I am here for some good scenes that make me cry in the middle of the season but if they end it on a sour note I'm having a mental breakdown.

Don’t listen to dem haters. 

jus continue it and then let us kno what u think 

30 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Just finished the first 5 episodes of Tale of a thousand stars.

Very much qualitea, but they need to hurry up and do a kiss or a sex scene. It feels like it's taking forever.

I was wondering how much it would take for miss Mix's character 

Reveal hidden contents

to serve a medical issue related to his heart. He was stoopid for not telling the villagers that he cannot drink or eat spicy, and he did it to gain their approval.

I need recommendations for a future BL to watch that is witty, a bit lighthearted and well written. Is Lovely Writer a good choice?

I would also need a recommendation of a BL with good (and preferably a few, so not one scene per season) sex scenes that is not a mess when it comes to the story. (for example for me I found the s*x scenes in TharnType and MaxTul's series well done, but the story was getting messy especially in both second seasons)

I would highly recommened Lovely Writer, I had super low expectations and loved it. 

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Don’t listen to dem haters. 

jus continue it and then let us kno what u think 

I will.

I made it thorugh "Until we meet again":gaycat5: Altough the hardest part in that series was that nothing was happening the most of the time. I was a bit sad they didn't at least make light if not a plot point struggle about the 

Spoiler

double incest reincarnation mess

9 minutes ago, nintendude666 said:

1.) Somewhat. LW had potential but it got a bit dragging. I would recommend in its place Japan's fluffy Cherry Magic and the sidesplitting A Man Who Defies the World of BL.

2.) I would have to turn to Miss Japan (who almost can't do no wrong) again for this: Mood Indigo. I'm not sure if it'll be too mature for your taste but it surely did the job for me. :gaygacat7:

Cherry Magic could have really been that girl if they at least gave us a good kiss for the main pairing (and if the kiss for the side pairing wasn't such a flop). Now that I think of it, all the characters in that show served personality and seemed well rounded. A Man Who Defies the World of BL sounds like a juicy mess judging by the premise, right up my alley!

I will bookmark Mood Indigo so thx.

Lovely Writer is cute. It was perfect for me after 1000 stars. 

also Fish In The Sky. It’s stupid but it’s super lite and Pond is beautiful and my King Mix has a few pop ups 😂 

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I would also need a recommendation of a BL with good (and preferably a few, so not one scene per season) sex scenes that is not a mess when it comes to the story. 

This doesn't exist

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c6ac903e15539027c6

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I would also need a recommendation of a BL with good (and preferably a few, so not one scene per season) sex scenes that is not a mess when it comes to the story. 

I think Why R U? can help, it's not dat great storywise but there a lot of dick appointments between main couple:coffee:

aa57584cd009059b4fbecd02c5b455774037d28a

56 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

This doesn't exist

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c6ac903e15539027c6

The way my virgin BL mind really though TharnType was a masterpiece (I pretended the shady scenes in the first episode did not exist). I guess Miss Gulf was really convincing for a str8 guy in those love scenes.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bcb2970258a476746f

4 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

I think Why R U? can help, it's not dat great storywise but there a lot of dick appointments between main couple:coffee:

aa57584cd009059b4fbecd02c5b455774037d28a

@CitizenXIs it any significantly worse than TharnType or Together with me?:clownny:

Just now, DanyelP23 said:

@CitizenXIs it any significantly worse than TharnType or Together with me?:clownny:

It has 8.0 rating on MyDaramaList and I personally enjoyed it. Like try to watch a few episodes and then decide for yourself :cm:

8 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

It has 8.0 rating on MyDaramaList and I personally enjoyed it. Like try to watch a few episodes and then decide for yourself :cm:

Notchu using the MyDramaList rating as well. :gaycat5:

I will definitely give the show u mention a try.

Meanwhile, I'm on ep6 of Tale of a thousand stars and  Miss Mix woke up from a heart scare in the same episode as he developed an antreprenorial and business sense. I'm also living how he switches from the flashback scenes from the sexy bad boy drink, gamble and race my life away to cute elementary school teacher beloved by children. 

This king is definitely on my list for the BLammys or any other rating contest in this thread.

2 korean bls expected to be released at the end of the year

florida banjeom and peach of time

do we have any information if it's actually coming out? :celestial5:

10 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Just finished 1000 stars, it was cute, a bit overrated me thinks :celestial5:

Just finished 8th episode of the show. I'm gonna take my time and watch the ninth episode tomorrow and the finale the day after that. I'm not in the mood for binging this show, unless they do something to keep me hooked in the last 5 mins of episode 9.

I feel like the leads are very hot and the concept of the story is good, but there is also alot of filler for a show with 1h runtime for each episode.

The constant lashings 1000 Stars gets here might the biggest discrepancy of any show between the general consensus in this base and the general consensus in the overall BL world :dies:

Edited by Almighty Gaga

5 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

The constant lashings 1000 Stars gets here might the biggest discrepancy of any show between the general consensus in this base and the general consensus in the overall BL world :dies:

It's a 8,6 on MDL, the highest rated BL I guess, reviews are calling were calling it outstanding/Best BL ever released etc... but it's just alright, nothing special, just decent

This really bothered me for some reason : The good sis was teaching the kids how to have fun, there was no actual teaching in this show :bibliahh:

22 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

It's a 8,6 on MDL, the highest rated BL I guess, reviews are calling were calling it outstanding/Best BL ever released etc... but it's just alright, nothing special, just decent

This really bothered me for some reason : The good sis was teaching the kids how to have fun, there was no actual teaching in this show :bibliahh:

Yeah the show is extremely loved, but gets a lot of mixed/panned opinions around this base (except for miss dabunique).

Also most people here would agree miss Mix carried the entire show, which is surprisingly not a popular opinion outside of here. But we always know the tea here :sistrens:

i never said it was da best its jus my favorite but very few BL's this year are better

Mix's acting is supeb and dat one song Mix, Torfun, and Earth all sing it flawlessly

51 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

gurl she taught them to add LOL

but i'm happy u got thru it and u said it was ok

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Just finished 8th episode of the show. I'm gonna take my time and watch the ninth episode tomorrow and the finale the day after that. I'm not in the mood for binging this show, unless they do something to keep me hooked in the last 5 mins of episode 9.

I feel like the leads are very hot and the concept of the story is good, but there is also alot of filler for a show with 1h runtiyesme for each episode.

light heartedness yes but these last two episodes showcases Mix's great acting

episode 9 alone deserves a Blammy for him

Jus finished BLIH

i'm gonna miss it @Mix, it ended very nicely

my only complaint - Miss Hank truly doesn't know how to kiss or is uncomfortable kissing men

26 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Yeah the show is extremely loved, but gets a lot of mixed/panned opinions around this base (except for miss dabunique).

Also most people here would agree miss Mix carried the entire show, which is surprisingly not a popular opinion outside of here. But we always know the tea here :sistrens:

ma'am dats why i question so much its success cuz u kno i'm delusional

our base is a good representation of da gp

great show, wonderfully directed, my King did carry da show but Earth wasn't so bad either, let's give him his flowers

will win best adapted screenplay dats for sure

its like i love Gameboys to death and its my favorite Pinoy series but even i know GSP is better

Just like i kno ITSAY is better than 1000 stars

13 hours ago, Nebur said:

when I saw her at the beginning of this year I loved it and the happy ending is appreciated:heart:

Yes it's so simple, sweet, and wholesome. I love it so much :cries:

Edited by wolfaire

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Jus finished BLIH

i'm gonna miss it @Mix, it ended very nicely

my only complaint - Miss Hank truly doesn't know how to kiss or is uncomfortable kissing men

Special episode will be aired on August 5th :giraffe: