Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

1 minute ago, CitizenX said:

The only one who deserve more is inspector M, poor thing was left behind by everyone:deadbanana2:

26359d99961cf2c4b125bd506f7b383976b8275f

He is SUPER HOT but his only two words in the whole series does not make him worthy of the top 20 no matter how good he is:coffee2:

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

MaxNattapol Korn Image by girl from the moon

Max Nattapol Diloknawarit was born in Bangkok with the purpose of trying to make the girlies wet with their sexual awakening. He started with the show Bad Romance as a side couple with Miss Tul. Although, the show was camp and comedic but he was one of the BL actors who took the role and played it amazingly on how comfortable he was to stuck his tongue on Miss Tul’s. Even blockbuster shows such as Sotus and others didn’t manage to capture the essence of intimacy on how Miss Max was. Thereupon, he started to cement his status as one of the Founding Fathers of BLs.

𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉˢ ⁱⁱ - 𝑮𝑶𝑫 𝑰𝑺 𝑨 𝑾𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵, 𝑚𝑎𝑥 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙 -  Wattpad

After that, the girlies are wetting themselves up and gave Miss Max an opportunity to have his own spin-off with Miss Tul called Together with Me. He was one of the first BL actors to get this momentous opportunity in the BL industry. Well, he was the blueprint and letting the later couples learnt on how to kiss and do intimacy scenes in the BL shows. Together with Me got mixed reviews since it was still camp and comedy but boy, they did not disappoint for having a love-hate sex scene, kissing, sexual tension and even their chemistry were off the charts. It was like watching a soft **** and we are the third wheelers.

laytalaybestboi Tumblr blog with posts - Tumbral.com

However, his stardom did not stop there. Have you seen his meet and greet? Miss Max did not disappoint. He was literally hugging, kissing, doing splits and even orchestrated a fake marriage for us to fawn over. Nothing is going to top Miss Max and Miss Tul for having fun and let us fall in love with him even more. It was weird that they are one of the couples were not under a titan network such as GMMTV in term of BL shows but he managed to breakthrough with the success of Together with Me. People were loving it, even me. Then, Together with Me: The Next Chapter happened, well let’s just say it was an interesting choice.

c2cd414331e465dc0995d1662cede65d.jpg

Next, he did a few under the radar gigs but he managed to star in one of the iconic shows with Miss Ten called Bangkok Love Stories 2: Innocence which was an adrenaline rush watching Miss Max. That is how his acting prowess started to elevate because Keaton was not his usual character that he would go for so props for him. It was radio silence after that but with a cute appearance in his Instagram that we would literally thirst him over (I’m looking at you Miss Keith). Then, it was the icy wind or maybe it was my BL sensory tingling that Miss Max is making a comeback for his new role in Manner of Death which was exceptionally amazing and coming for the Blammys nod. This show revived his presence to the new audience of BL and we are here for it so they can really understand what an icon Miss Max is.

negrowhat.tumblr.com - Tumbex

He is the epitome of cuteness, sexiness, mysterious and intimacy scenes so put some respect on his name because Miss Max is here to be inducted in the Hall of Fame class of 2021.

294da74c3448d915ac5c07e1dbbf40e2.jpg

Edited by Mix

The only one who deserve more is inspector M, poor thing was left behind by everyone:deadbanana2:

26359d99961cf2c4b125bd506f7b383976b8275f

He should've replaced Miss Tulisa

4CXCR1k.gif

I think we are having some technical issues. Let's give Miss @Mixa few more minutes.

Just now, Mix said:

Max Nattapol Diloknawarit was born in Bangkok with the purpose of trying to make the girlies wet with their sexual awakening. He started with the show Bad Romance as a side couple with Miss Tul. Although, the show was a camp and comedic but he was one of the BL actors who took the role and played it amazingly on how comfortable he was to stuck his tongue on Miss Tul’s. Even blockbuster shows such as Sotus and others didn’t manage to capture the essence of intimacy on how Miss Max was. Thereupon, he started to cement her status as one of the Founding Fathers of BLs.

After that, the girlies are wetting themselves up and gave Miss Max an opportunity to have his own spin-off with Miss Tul called Together with Me. He was one of the first BL actors to get this momentous opportunity in the BL industry. Well, he was the blueprint and letting the later couples learnt on how to kiss and do intimacy scenes in the BL shows. Together with Me got mixed reviews since it was still camp and comedy but boy, they did not disappoint for having a love-hate sex scene, kissing, sexual tension and even their chemistry were off the charts. It was like watching a soft **** and we are the third wheelers.

However, his stardom did not stop there. Have you seen his meet and greet? Miss Max did not disappoint. He was literally hugging, kissing, doing splits and even orchestrated a fake marriage for us to fawn over. Nothing is going to top Miss Max and Miss Tul for having fun and let us fall in love with him even more. It was weird that they are one of the couples were not under a titan network such as GMMTV in term of BL shows but he managed to breakthrough with the success of Together with Me. People were loving it, even me. Then, Together with Me: The Next Chapter happened, well let’s just say it was an interesting choice.

Next, he did a few under the radar gigs but he managed to star in one of the iconic shows with Miss Ten called Bangkok Love Stories 2: Innocence which was an adrenaline rush watching Miss Max. That is how his acting prowess started to elevate because Keaton was not his usual character that he would go for so props for him. It was radio silence after that but with a cute appearance in his Instagram that we would literally thirst him over (I’m looking at you Miss Keith). Then, it was the icy wind or maybe it was my BL sensory tingling that Miss Max is making a comeback for his new role in Manner of Death which was exceptionally amazing and coming for the Blammys nod. This shows revived his presence to the new audience of BL and we are here for it so they can really understand what an icon Miss Max is.

He is the epitome of cuteness, sexiness, mysterious and intimacy scenes so put some respect on his name because Miss Max is here to be inducted in the Hall of Fame class of 2021.

the audience would like to know why king wasn't on your list? :nicole2:

1 minute ago, Mix said:

Max Nattapol Diloknawarit was born in Bangkok with the purpose of trying to make the girlies wet with their sexual awakening. He started with the show Bad Romance as a side couple with Miss Tul. Although, the show was a camp and comedic but he was one of the BL actors who took the role and played it amazingly on how comfortable he was to stuck his tongue on Miss Tul’s. Even blockbuster shows such as Sotus and others didn’t manage to capture the essence of intimacy on how Miss Max was. Thereupon, he started to cement her status as one of the Founding Fathers of BLs.

Next, he did a few under the radar gigs but he managed to star in one of the iconic shows with Miss Ten called Bangkok Love Stories 2: Innocence which was an adrenaline rush watching Miss Max. That is how his acting prowess started to elevate because Keaton was not his usual character that he would go for so props for him. It was radio silence after that but with a cute appearance in his Instagram that we would literally thirst him over (I’m looking at you Miss Keith). Then, it was the icy wind or maybe it was my BL sensory tingling that Miss Max is making a comeback for his new role in Manner of Death which was exceptionally amazing and coming for the Blammys nod. This shows revived his presence to the new audience of BL and we are here for it so they can really understand what an icon Miss Max is.

Nnnn, congrats king :clap3:

It would be much better if I liked any of his shows but his looks alone do it for me.

Just now, Mix said:

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   JUSTICE FOR THE KING OF BL:worship:

1 minute ago, ALA said:

the audience would like to know why king wasn't on your list? :nicole2:

He's on my HoF list :giraffe:

Posted (edited)

Oh wow oh wow what a speech! Thank you Miss @Mix!

And with that, let's congratulate our 4th Hall of Fame inductee:

MAX NATTAPOL!

a7RsFPZ.jpg

Edited by touya kinomoto

miss Max has probably the most sex appeal out of all the Thai BL actors, we love to see it :clap3:

Just now, Mix said:

Yaaas finally someone decent, a true veteran of BLs that deserve to be included in HoF:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Top 15, baby! A BL rookie with a base-beloved drama is gracing our list next.

1 minute ago, Mix said:

He's on my HoF list :giraffe:

Wasn't there a rule that the HOF actors had to be somewhere in the King of BL list?

Just now, 4Real said:

Wasn't there a rule that the HOF actors had to be somewhere in the King of BL list?

Miss Touya said can be separated methinks :giraffe:

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

Top 15, baby! A BL rookie with a base-beloved drama is gracing our list next.

Miss Mix? ... :fan:

Just now, 4Real said:

No, your HoF is independent of your BL King list and vice versa. Your HoF nominees though could appear on your BL King list if you want to.

1 minute ago, ALA said:

miss PP I guess?

Just now, dabunique said:

Paolo probably 

Just now, CitizenX said:

All unacceptable :biblio:

She said beloved drama 😂 

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

No, your HoF is independent of your BL King list and vice versa. Your HoF nominees though could appear on your BL King list if you want to.

I-

I thought it was mandatory. I even asked about this once.. but nvm, no problem.