mokitsu

33 minutes ago, dweebz said:

They can be nude but we dont wanna see vajeen or nipplesssssss, or dick

darn i was gonna show all 3

hmm thinking of what to send, Z is more elegant and classy than sexy hmm

tumblr_pgrq1z9kzY1tqqmhi_400.gif

we want to see dick

wHGY9gn.png

Oops, I mistyped the due date. Its actually supposed to be today at 3:00 PM CT but I accidentally typed it for Wednesday. 

I will keep the same date and time but three of you have not sent yet, as soon as you three send, I will start the voting process.

Thanks hennies and sorry about that.

3 hours ago, dweebz said:

wHGY9gn.png

Oops, I mistyped the due date. Its actually supposed to be today at 3:00 PM CT but I accidentally typed it for Wednesday. 

I will keep the same date and time but three of you have not sent yet, as soon as you three send, I will start the voting process.

Thanks hennies and sorry about that.

i thot we would get a couple days

7 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

i thot we would get a couple days

The submission phase is supposed to last 36 hours and I gave y'all 60 hours :psyduck:

Just now, dweebz said:

The submission phase is supposed to last 36 hours and I gave y'all 60 hours :psyduck:

ok sending

Sent and will probably get eliminated.. At least I broke the first round elimination this time :laugh:

5Oaqfkl.png

Hello Models, thank you so much for getting your photos in on time! Sorry about that hiccup about that incorrect deadline. This round you were tasked to model with the theme of SEXY & DANGEROUS in mind. This was up to your interpretation and could be incorporated by your body, your clothes, or even the background/accessories used.

You all did an amazing job but now we have to judge your photos. In the survey, please fill it out. Please note, you CAN NOT vote for yourself at all!

When all is done, a winner will be picked and someone will unfortunately be leaving the competition. The audience (ATRL members) are more than welcome to join in on the voting. Thank you.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QX7WF9Z

You have until Wednesday, May 6, 2020 5:00 PM CT (24 HOURS)

Adut

LM1ylGV.jpg

Bella

9NitOT9.jpg

Bjork

iKJ33xN.jpg

Christina

arK7ZUb.jpg

Jackson

yKf1ske.jpg

Jeana

U84tREZ.jpg

Jon

tezlZEv.jpg

Katy

7wRJNGE.jpg

Kendall

xTXf5bk.jpg

Kylie

y8DOZbE.jpg

Liu

T8quEEe.jpg

Mans

wKjo1lv.jpg

Molly

wxxiCgC.jpg

Rihanna

G9T7E3O.png

Zendaya

FlHLEuP.jpg

3 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Post the nudes pics

2PsNCFs.gif

The way how y'all post immediately before I make the next phase post. Truly this cast is full of mind readers.

debby ryan flipping her bangs bang shy acting disney channel girl from jessie audience cheering clapping applauding glove on her hand blinking like yeah i just did that big earrings chuckling to herself laughing giggling.gif

Some interesting choices

debby ryan flipping her bangs bang shy acting disney channel girl from jessie audience cheering clapping applauding glove on her hand blinking like yeah i just did that big earrings chuckling to herself laughing giggling.gif

While judging Ill be listening to Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande on repeat. QHwjPwT.gif

Good Luck models.

James sis

And not that Xtina serving more movement than r1

32 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

James sis

And not that Xtina serving more movement than r1

Girl... who is James. :biblio:

An-tea-ways, I just finished my judging, the lowest score was a 2, which is better than last week. :gaycat1:

Also, y'all models need to talk more, make my thread successful hoax. latest?cb=20170618010208

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

Also, y'all models need to talk more, make my thread successful hoax. 

That's the reason you need to post the critics while waiting for the results, there is nothing to talk about.

Just now, dweebz said:

Girl... who is James. :biblio:

An-tea-ways, I just finished my judging, the lowest score was a 2, which is better than last week. :gaycat1:

Also, y'all models need to talk more, make my thread successful hoax. latest?cb=20170618010208

PTC (Post the critiques) and then we'll talk

QHwjPwT.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.