• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the models voting yet because they dont want to give points out... I guess. 

giphy.gif

High Fashion

Adut

0Eh5guW.jpg

Jon

vTSYg0o.jpg

Kendall

LQkJJQO.jpg

Rihanna

v6PzXQ1.jpg

Im calculating all the numeric scores from the judges. Y’all want to know them? It’s not the only thing that will determine the winner.

On 7/31/2020 at 7:38 PM, mokitsu said:

did a certain user vote for himself?

mokitsu

sounding as crazy and pressed as the man in that gif you keep posting :priceless:

1 hour ago, boys said:

sounding as crazy and pressed as the man in that gif you keep posting :priceless:

if the shoe fits... :michael:

Edited by mokitsu

The random influx of votes for a certain person... chile

9 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

i smell a STUNT

Wash your a**

Just an hour and a half left for the voting and the winning ceremony will happen right after!

Since none of the current models have voted, current models, please DONT vote.

Here's the link once more.

Critiques coming now.

9 minutes ago, boys said:

Wash your a**

your man cleaned it with his tongue last night im good

DWrafv5.png

Judge: Nana 

**The critiques are only for this round and will slightly influence the winning outcome. Your overall gameplay is what is important.**

Ultimate Eleganza

Kendell 

I think this is a bit too… dull for me in a sense. She looks amazing, and that color is fantastic, but with Kendall’s entire portfolio, I just kind of expected something a lot more explosive. It is still a great photo and won’t take anything away from it because it is eleganza. I think I expected her strongest photo to be this one but it just isn’t.

Rihanna 

This is (to me) a weird pick for ultimate eleganza mainly because there are so many other people in the photo and I don’t necessarily think she 100% steals my focus from the other people or the background. The theme is something new and different and I can see the eleganza. Rihanna is always a hit or miss but this time I think she’s just in the middle for me.

Adut 

I mean, Adut knows her strength and its her face contrasted with something light. It works again. And though she’s kind of used it a number of times, it doesn’t get old. The dress is stunning, and it could have been used in either category. There’s really nothing bad about the photo and though it doesn’t explode like Rihanna’s (literally), I love the simplicity and the fact that she has no arms.

Jon 

Erm… hey, you can’t be any more elegant than being naked, so there’s that! I mean, his ass is just amazing, you can never take that away from him. Just like Rihanna’s photo, the other people make it hard to focus 100% on Jon and that is my biggest issue. I just wish he would have turned around this time. Give us Greek statue realness!

High Fashion

Kendall 

Kendall is serving us Bjork magic realness! The hair and the makeup really elevate this photo. The dress on the other hand is quite plain which sort of bothers me, but I do know that some fashion designers take hair and makeup very seriously and will send a model out in something plain and call it high fashion. The pose also should be talked about. The pose is kind of textbook high fashion posing but I think its fine for this photo.

Rihanna

Chile, this is kind of a cop out for high fashion. I mean, she’s serving empress tingz but I feel like there were probably a lot more better choices than this one. Especially when the biggest impact of this garment is the long ass train and we don’t even see it fully. I do really really really love the peak of her leg. It makes her look so much taller which is a huge plus for her.

Adut

Remember when I said Adut does that thing with her peak-a-boo face thing. Well, here it is again. But lets go on to the dress itself. Um… this is fantastic. THIS IS HIGH FASHION! Wow, its literally a sleeping bag in poncho form with a hood but it works so well.

Jon 

This may come as a shock because of the major bomb Jon experienced in the first photo but this is absolutely amazing. Just amazing! If I could give him an 11, I would. The ruffs with the makeup, hair, and the fact that he’s shirtless just makes it perfect. The pose is also spectacular. There really isn’t anything wrong with this photo. A devil but make it high fashion!

Rihanna W2 T3 S3 B3

Jon W3 T2 S4 B2

Adut W1 T4 S6 B0

Kendall W2 T1 S8 B0

3 Models have more than one win

2 Models have never been in the bottom

1 Model has been constantly safe throughout the competition

0 Models have been eliminated

Who should win?

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Rihanna W2 T3 S3 B3

Jon W3 T2 S4 B2

Adut W1 T4 S6 B0

Kendall W2 T1 S8 B0

Who should win?

the one with more wins and no bottoms 

DWrafv5.png

Judge: Pietro Bosseli

Ultimate Eleganza

Kendall 

I think you could have done a better job, this photo isn’t bad, it’s actually good I like your outfit, the make-up and your face expression but for a FINALE the expectations are higher, I wanted to see something more versatile from you specially with the outfit.

Rihanna 

Your situation is contrary to Kendall meanwhile she doesn’t give too much you are trying to show many things here and feels like it’s all over the place, you are getting overshadowed with the background that it’s something shouldn’t be happening, I think you tried to recreate the photo of the past round meanwhile it worked in that round it doesn’t work here.

Adut 

You seem to understand this better than any contestant, while some go for something simple and safe, and others for something shocking (maybe a little tryhard), you go for what has a combination of the two and make it work, the outfit is impactful and the background is simple, we can focus in your beautiful face thanks to it, which makes this photo niece to see.

Jon

Your ass is distracting… I see what you did here since men when it comes to Eleganza they are usually limited with a suit “smoking” and you when for something risky, and I will say that it didn’t pay off fully, while it’s cute to see your naked body, the female model is stealing attention from you and she is the one that is serving Eleganza, but I gonna give you some pros for the risk, tho.

High Fashion

Kendall 

Your outfit is very simple I think it would have been good to try to take a risk with it, it’s the final and you had to go with all, your face expression isn’t very convincing either which rest even more to the photo, the pose is fine, the only thing saving this photo is the make-up and the hair.

Rihanna 

The outfit is iconic but that isn’t enough to convert the photo in something remotely good, one of the first things it was tell to everyone is to go with photos make in a professional photoshoot is the most recommendable thing you all could do, something you didn’t send and resulted in a mediocre result, the expressions, the pose, everything here isn’t working and it comes as lazy.

Adut 

You know how to do choices and deliver every time, and you did that again a great photo, your outfit is what I think when I think in High Fashion, the combination of the background and what you are using is beautiful, there isn’t any more to say than “a magnificent job well done”.

Jon 

It didn’t work to sell sex appeal with your previous entry but this time it actually does, splendid make-up, marvelous royal outfit, divine expression and a wonderful pose all these things makes an excellent photo, the charm and impact we didn’t get with your previous two photos is here.

Edited by dweebz

38 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

your man cleaned it with his tongue last night im good

my man was your daddy and i’m done with him anyway

21 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Rihanna W2 T3 S3 B3

Jon W3 T2 S4 B2

Adut W1 T4 S6 B0

Kendall W2 T1 S8 B0

Who should win?

The only male model left in the competition with more wins than his female competitors who had it easier than him in a competition like this

idk who this pietro judge is but theres a reason hes the 4th(?) alternate 

The judges are currently in a stalemate on who should come in 1st place. 

Spoiler

@luckystrike we need you to get on hoax!

Edited by dweebz

22 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

idk who this pietro judge is but theres a reason hes the 4th(?) alternate 

On 7/28/2020 at 11:04 PM, Jay-Zicario said:

Hello gays and girls, I am Pietro Bosseli (yup yup living the dream)

Your new sexy judge is here. :gaycat1:

818b606b0f3190d4de3100152614bd09842b394d

Hide contents

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.